Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

DeletedUser84663

well, all I see is that our "whores of troops" (play on words there :icon_wink:) are killing a lot of ANARKY troops... and our noblemen are not very lazy... so, yes, our points are beating their points. and in turn, points win wars, but not without the troops... and to have the troops you must have the points...

so which came first the point or the troop?

"Last 3 Months"
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Skill?
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY, -BK-

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,267
Side 2: 5,376
Difference: 109

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,168
Side 2: 536
Difference: 632

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 47,022,318
Side 2: 45,628,390
Difference: 1,393,928

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,940,427
Side 2: 5,030,669
Difference: 5,909,758

chart

[/spoil]

"Last Month"
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,573
Side 2: 1,513
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 557
Side 2: 178
Difference: 379

chart

Side 1: 14,201,040
Side 2: 13,015,081
Difference: 1,185,959

chart

Side 1: 5,204,530
Side 2: 1,664,952
Difference: 3,539,578

chart

[/spoil]

"Last Week"
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 438
Side 2: 533
Difference: 95

chart

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 37
Difference: 130

chart

Side 1: 4,026,794
Side 2: 4,908,118
Difference: 881,324

chart

Side 1: 1,588,242
Side 2: 348,831
Difference: 1,239,411

chart

[/spoil]
Is it just me or is ANARKY concentrating on other avenues? They have had nearly the same number of conquers as Skill? yet, only 10% are against Skill?

I am waiting very patiently for something to come :icon_rolleyes: but our troops and noblemen seem to not have the patience.

DeletedUser84663

The Point... Every TW player starts with a 26+ point village, and no troops, even if the first thing done is to build a statue/train a paladin, the points still come first ;)
YOU weren't supposed to answer that... lol

DeletedUser

Chachi, I've been out of the loop for awhile but isn't this supposed to be a mass of "Skirmishes"?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming but it seems awfully like Skill? are taking this a little more serious than a "Skirmish"

TSL vs 500 In the last week: 180 caps - 0 losses.
Skill? vs Anarky: 167 caps - 37 losses.

Just seems that this is more of a war than a skirmish?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 39
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 1,650,601
Side 2: 366,968
Difference: 1,283,633

chart

Stats with Anarkys sidekicks added.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY, -BK-, RAGE!

Side 1: 214
Side 2: 44
Difference: 170

chart

Side 1: 2,019,764
Side 2: 415,148
Difference: 1,604,616

chart

Just Skirmishs.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser84663

Chachi, I've been out of the loop for awhile but isn't this supposed to be a mass of "Skirmishes"?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not flaming but it seems awfully like Skill? are taking this a little more serious than a "Skirmish"

TSL vs 500 In the last week: 180 caps - 0 losses.
Skill? vs Anarky: 167 caps - 37 losses.

Just seems that this is more of a war than a skirmish?
is there something wrong with Skill? wanting to enjoy a meal once and a while? ...soon, Flambe Felin!!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Do you look like your profile pic or is that a representation of your personality. I know the latter to be true but i really MUST know if the former is as well.

DeletedUser

Do you look like your profile pic or is that a representation of your personality. I know the latter to be true but i really MUST know if the former is as well.

You are such an angry human-being. I think I speak for the rest of the world-46 community by saying that your petty flames which are a result only from your current situation (the losing one) are becoming an eye sore. I wish you would get help from a counselor before you possibly inflict self damage (or kill your tribe faster than they are dieing). Thank you

DeletedUser

This is just a rehash of when i nailed you for being an angry little boy isn't it ... been waiting long for this comeback?

And i'm not angry, not now. Maybe earlier i was angry at chachi for betraying my early honest open-ness with him, when he started looking for angles and manipulations.

Not now though dude, although i could feel a slight rise from your ill-conceived, incorrect, attempted emotional manipulations. A slight one that is that was easily released.

DeletedUser

This is just a rehash of when i nailed you for being an angry little boy isn't it ... been waiting long for this comeback?

And i'm not angry, not now. Maybe earlier i was angry at chachi for betraying my early honest open-ness with him, when he started looking for angles and manipulations.

Not now though dude, although i could feel a slight rise from your ill-conceived, incorrect, attempted emotional manipulations. A slight one that is that was easily released.

You really have lost the right complaining about others betraying agreements.
You have been provoking the world multi times with mass recruiting on areas you did not control, at all , blocking top tribes , manipulating facts and acting as a bully as always .

Well the real experience you have in leadership is well shown now. You have lost every respect you had . You have abandoned your tribe not able to do anything than lose your villages. Congrats for the rank 1 in lost villages per tribe mate. I am pretty sure you will keep the record for some time. Congrats for provoking the world to attack you !

Grow up mate. This is the reality .You failed and this is a fact . I congrats you for the effort though .You tried to sell the image of a hardcore tribe on the world and you almost succeeded . You did though the same mistake your "friend" Daz did. Thought that with mass recruiting you can safely expand .

You will soon need to take some important decisions about the future of the people that trusted you. You have sacrificed already enough members don't you realize it ? This is what a good leader knows to do .Protect his people ;) .

As for your comments about my profile pic .... It is exactly what I represent here . First nuke then ask questions. I know my game well .You need to learn yours though ;)

DeletedUser

You really have lost the right complaining about others betraying agreements.
You have been provoking the world multi times with mass recruiting on areas you did not control, at all , blocking top tribes , manipulating facts and acting as a bully as always .

Sorry are you talking about yourself and your tribe here?

Well the real experience you have in leadership is well shown now. You have lost every respect you had . You have abandoned your tribe not able to do anything than lose your villages. Congrats for the rank 1 in lost villages per tribe mate. I am pretty sure you will keep the record for some time. Congrats for provoking the world to attack you !

You do know this has barely started don't you? We are not scared of skill?, we have nothing to fear from TSB and TSL do not have anything that can cause us damage. You shouldn't rely on statistics so much. The real situation is still invisible. I can see you don't rememebr the start of the 1337 war. This is somewhat fortunate for us. You can't warn Skill? what is going to happen very soon as you never actually paid attention back then. I will give you a tip. We watched 1337 for a few weeks and then we ended it in a single blow. Soon after that Dazrield ran away but not before you ran.

Grow up mate. This is the reality .You failed and this is a fact . I congrats you for the effort though .You tried to sell the image of a hardcore tribe on the world and you almost succeeded . You did though the same mistake your "friend" Daz did. Thought that with mass recruiting you can safely expand .

I did almost succeed. Fortunately, there is still so much time remaning to actually succeed. You are always getting ahead of yourself. Will you never learn this lesson of patience?

You will soon need to take some important decisions about the future of the people that trusted you. You have sacrificed already enough members don't you realize it ? This is what a good leader knows to do .Protect his people ;) .

The important decisions are already made. All that remains is for them to be implemented. Now I am not sure who we have sacrificed and perhaps you could explain. Whilst you are at it also explain how we have mass recruited? Are you talking about SnM? This is not a case of mass recruitment as you know it. I can happily outline why if you desire to learn. The mass recruitments of BOA and TNK quickly met with multiple abandonments and this is one of the casualties of a mass recruitment situation, amongst a few others. Do you know of the others? they exist in your tribe right now. Have you identified them? I cans see them and i know others can as well.

As for your comments about my profile pic .... It is exactly what I represent here . First nuke then ask questions. I know my game well .You need to learn yours though ;)

I speak as I see things and am happy to be wrong, which is often enough and fortunately less often than my opponents. I don't know what is wrong with you, with what you have suffered in the past that has led you to be like this. At times i do wonder and even in a more compassionate mood, feel pity for you. This doesn't last long as you usually start saying something again and i find myself instantly hardening against such feelings. I can't feel empathy for someone like you for very long and to be honest i have no desire to try anymore.

These propoganda mails you are fond of sending players, like the ones you sent to all members of -BK- and the one you sent to mordus1 just yesterday, whilst Skills OP on him was in process, may work on some people, however others, those with their heads resting squarely on their shoulders, simply find their resolve strengthened against you. It is not wise to strengthen your enemy like this unless you desire that consequence. I desire it, for i need my enemies to become as strong as they can possibly be, otherwise the fight is not fair. You do it for a different purpose. You desire to weaken your enemy so the fight is skewed in your favour. I liken this akin to poisoning your competitors drink before a race. Such a win would feel empty to me, yet for yourself how you win is irrelevant, as long as you win. Now i'm not saying you are going to win, because the water ANARKY drinks is not poisoned. I simply say this because it is how it is with you. Again i would pity this approach if it wasn't so blatanly on the dark side of the force, blatantly a result of the dark side of human nature arising out of a tortured and tormented soul. Perhaps i can feel compassion for you if i understood the root causes which have led you to be like this. I am prepared to listen to your explanation if you care to give it. I could guess as these root causes generally fall into only a few categories, however, guessing isn't an advisable thing in life as it is not advisable in TW. I would prefer to hear the actual story itself. Care to tell?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

I will ask a simple question that I'm sure most of W46 is thinking after that.... what?

lol... I thought I was supposed to be the wordsmith?

oh yea... I am supposed to ask.... did "it" start yet? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry are you talking about yourself and your tribe here?

You do know this has barely started don't you? We are not scared of skill?, we have nothing to fear from TSB and TSL do not have anything that can cause us damage. You shouldn't rely on statistics so much. The real situation is still invisible. I can see you don't rememebr the start of the 1337 war. This is somewhat fortunate for us. You can't warn Skill? what is going to happen very soon as you never actually paid attention back then. I will give you a tip. We watched 1337 for a few weeks and then we ended it in a single blow. Soon after that Dazrield ran away but not before you ran.

I did almost succeed. Fortunately, there is still so much time remaning to actually succeed. You are always getting ahead of yourself. Will you never learn this lesson of patience?

The important decisions are already made. All that remains is for them to be implemented. Now I am not sure who we have sacrificed and perhaps you could explain. Whilst you are at it also explain how we have mass recruited? Are you talking about SnM? This is not a case of mass recruitment as you know it. I can happily outline why if you desire to learn. The mass recruitments of BOA and TNK quickly met with multiple abandonments and this is one of the casualties of a mass recruitment situation, amongst a few others. Do you know of the others? they exist in your tribe right now. Have you identified them? I cans see them and i know others can as well.

I speak as I see things and am happy to be wrong, which is often enough and fortunately less often than my opponents. I don't know what is wrong with you, with what you have suffered in the past that has led you to be like this. At times i do wonder and even in a more compassionate mood, feel pity for you. This doesn't last long as you usually start saying something again and i find myself instantly hardening against such feelings. I can't feel empathy for someone like you for very long and to be honest i have no desire to try anymore.

These propoganda mails you are fond of sending players, like the ones you sent to all members of -BK- and the one you sent to mordus1 just yesterday, whilst Skills OP on him was in process, may work on some people, however others, those with their heads resting squarely on their shoulders, simply find their resolve strengthened against you. It is not wise to strengthen your enemy like this unless you desire that consequence. I desire it, for i need my enemies to become as strong as they can possibly be, otherwise the fight is not fair. You do it for a different purpose. You desire to weaken your enemy so the fight is skewed in your favour. I liken this akin to poisoning your competitors drink before a race. Such a win would feel empty to me, yet for yourself how you win is irrelevant, as long as you win. Now i'm not saying you are going to win, because the water ANARKY drinks is not poisoned. I simply say this because it is how it is with you. Again i would pity this approach if it wasn't so blatanly on the dark side of the force, blatantly a result of the dark side of human nature arising out of a tortured and tormented soul. Perhaps i can feel compassion for you if i understood the root causes which have led you to be like this. I am prepared to listen to your explanation if you care to give it. I could guess as these root causes generally fall into only a few categories, however, guessing isn't an advisable thing in life as it is not advisable in TW. I would prefer to hear the actual story itself. Care to tell?
lol! You freaked out for what ? You just realized that you failed ? It was clear enough for anyone else all this time :eek: .

Btw As for your questions .... I like to play the cat - mouse game with my victims before I finish them off .

DeletedUser

lol! You freaked out for what ? You just realized that you failed ? It was clear enough for anyone else all this time :eek: .

what the? I just said what i feel to be true Con.

You're just lucky I'm not greek and won't do greek style with you syl.

fireyflame FTW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will ask a simple question that I'm sure most of W46 is thinking after that.... what?

lol... I thought I was supposed to be the wordsmith?

oh yea... I am supposed to ask.... did "it" start yet? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Yes its started - keep your eye on the horizon ;)

and you know, if we do happen to have this ability to roll out a giant, multi-dimensional, scarily unexpected and lightinlingly devastational plan - won't your rolling eyes have egg in them.

fireyflame FTW x2!!!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No matter which way this goes. Anarky actually beat skill? Or firey fails. The result will be as equally satisfying. This really has me sitting on the edge of my seat. And i've been sitting here for months now waiting in anticipation.

My bet is on skill though, i just can't work out if firey is arrogant or really confident that his plan will actually work.

DeletedUser

Yes its started - keep your eye on the horizon ;)

and you know, if we do happen to have this ability to roll out a giant, multi-dimensional, scarily unexpected and lightinlingly devastational plan - won't your rolling eyes have egg in them.

fireyflame FTW x2!!!

:icon_twisted:

yea...a plan like this:

31/12/2010 Trentster93 ANARKY

988,436 points 100 villages

15/01/2011 Trentster93

77,582 points 8 villages:icon_cry:

:icon_biggrin: