Should I join a Mass Recruiting Tribe?

DeletedUser

My village: (Eijin's Village)

Hey,

I'm a newbie to TW and would be very grateful for any advice people are willing to give me.

How do I play against mass recruiting tribes? I am increasingly surrounded by growing tribes seemingly mass recruiting in a very compact area and I fear I'll just be massively overwhelmed.

Perhaps ideally I would create a small tribe of active players to try and hold our own but like I say I'm a bit of a newb and while I can figure out the TW game mechanic/strategy fairly easily I'm obviously not qualified to lead a tribe of decent players.

Am I worrying too much?

I want to make the most of my high level of activity.

Thanks in advance!
Eijin,

DeletedUser

There's this old saying: "If you can't beat them, join them!"

If you are not used to backtime, dodging, sniping, all of that... Then they call your activity and raise you with catapults.

DeletedUser83995

Well Considering your on the rim i think your worrying a bit to much, but to answer your question.

Personally i think it depends what type of player you are, if your offensive and you farm alot id just stay solo and wait for a better tribe to emerge in your area (which im sure will happen sooner or later) IF your Defensive and dont farm alot due to not having the time then you might be safer joining the tribe. There is nothing wrong with joining a mess recruiting tribe you just dont want to join one that is recruiting for pure numbers. They are always the first to fail.

Im sure you will figure out in the end whats best for you, most people on these forums will tell you not to join the tribe because most people hate mass recruiting tribes including myself but if you feel like it will help you last longer on this world they do what you gotta do.

DeletedUser

Thanks!

I am pretty active and offensive -my spearmen are farming pretty much 24/7.

I also think I could hold my own with dodging and sniping so I guess it's solo for a while :)

DeletedUser

I was going to look around your area for a decent tribe I'd recommend joining but then I forgot.

:(

DeletedUser

as the scientist..

if you can manage on your own and hold your ground wait a little untill deciding which ones to join if your even going to join one ? ;)

however a tribe is good, just make sure you improve your skills, i could recomend looking through these forums for strategy, and try do them yourselves :)

it's good you farm 24 / 7, that is crucial to your growth ;) ..

DeletedUser

Alone.. seems to be the best tribe in your area,i would join them,if you don´t like the environment of the tribe or you think they are just another mass recruiting noob tribe you can just leave..

DeletedUser83995

Alone.. seems to be the best tribe in your area,i would join them,if you don´t like the environment of the tribe or you think they are just another mass recruiting noob tribe you can just leave..

See not all people like the idea of possibly tribe hoping, and most decent players would like to make sure a tribe is good before joining. Or at least make sure the tribe looks like it could have potential. You judging a tribe on purely there point numbers because its way to early in his area to be saying which tribe is good and which tribe is not. The tribe im in now only had 13 members, so you take 13 members early world this tribe is going to have lower points then most tribes in my area so if i would have waited which i did the tribe im currently in shines more once players develop more.

Best thing you can do as long as you think you can hold your own for a bit is to wait it out and hope for a better tribe to come along.

DeletedUser

See not all people like the idea of possibly tribe hoping, and most decent players would like to make sure a tribe is good before joining. Or at least make sure the tribe looks like it could have potential. You judging a tribe on purely there point numbers because its way to early in his area to be saying which tribe is good and which tribe is not. The tribe im in now only had 13 members, so you take 13 members early world this tribe is going to have lower points then most tribes in my area so if i would have waited which i did the tribe im currently in shines more once players develop more.

Best thing you can do as long as you think you can hold your own for a bit is to wait it out and hope for a better tribe to come along.

I think tis tribe may have potential, if you see all the other tribes in that area have those kind of profiles with swords and all that noobish stuff

DeletedUser22731

Stupid question...

And by quoting my tribe name I can answer...

No.

Just No.​
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Building on the "if you cant beat them, join them" idea. If your not too sure of your ability against all of them, good thing joining a tribe isnt forever :icon_wink:

michealkauz

ya join them for now if you are in trouble.. eventually a better tribe will emerge and thats when ya hit em for an invite...

DeletedUser

If it's your first world. I say join them. Although there mass recruiting there coule be some vets, or players that understand the game better than you do. Learn a little and join a futuer world when you've learned more, if this make sense.

DeletedUser

Well Considering your on the rim i think your worrying a bit to much, but to answer your question.

Personally i think it depends what type of player you are, if your offensive and you farm alot id just stay solo and wait for a better tribe to emerge in your area (which im sure will happen sooner or later) IF your Defensive and dont farm alot due to not having the time then you might be safer joining the tribe. There is nothing wrong with joining a mess recruiting tribe you just dont want to join one that is recruiting for pure numbers. They are always the first to fail.

Im sure you will figure out in the end whats best for you, most people on these forums will tell you not to join the tribe because most people hate mass recruiting tribes including myself but if you feel like it will help you last longer on this world they do what you gotta do.

Just do what this person says, cuz his font is really cool :/

DeletedUser

seems to me like the guy can handle himself
if however you plan to play in other future worlds,and maybe even lead a tribe some day,you could join this mass-recruit tribe and see what goes wrong .
and if you are new to the game, joining the tribe might get you some friends to pass the time while you farm .. or you can always read up on their forums and chuckle :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the advice guys and also those who messaged me advice in World about specifics ;)

I'm going to chance holding out on my own for a few days. I don't think I'm being outfarmed in my immediate vacinity so I guess if I continue producing troops as fast as possible I should at least hurt my attackers.

DeletedUser

I suggest you join them. In my experience if you are an active player who knows lots about the game, you can take over a mass recruiting noob tribe, and change it for the better. I have done so in every world I have played so far, though that is only this and world 5. you get the best of both worlds that way, if you can do it ;).

DeletedUser

Just grow and sooner or later a tribe worth joining will prolly get you an invite

DeletedUser

I was invited to 6 separate tribes, only 3 of which were at any time a good option. I waited until I grew to 3,000 Points before actually making my decision. That tactic isn't good for everyone, but if you're on friendly terms with the people around you it shouldn't be a problem.