Promising non top20 tribes.

Kash2Smash

chickens are good..

A-Team (my current tribe), if we survive our current un-rest with Pluto, i am telling you all, A- Team will turn out to be a great tribe in the future.
not being bias here, but i dont see point whores in my tribe from recent sittings, time will tell ;)

DeletedUser

chickens are good..

A-Team (my current tribe), if we survive our current un-rest with Pluto, i am telling you all, A- Team will turn out to be a great tribe in the future.
not being bias here, but i dont see point whores in my tribe from recent sittings, time will tell ;)

Not being biased, right? Hehe.

A-team is just about as bad of a tribe as there can be. Its not like you asked every single tribe in k57 AND k67 AND k55 to war against us, right? Before you had nobles? Before you had armies? I mean.. how can you still be losing a 4v1 war so badly? :). I would bring up the fact that we have nobles, but.. none of your towns are worthwhile (then again there are no real worthwhile towns in k57 outside of Pluto members)

Im a leader from pluto, and I think we are kind of a joke tribe at the moment. Pluto started as a mass recruit tribe, and we are plagued by too many members, and not enough skill. It takes some kind of effort to lose against a tribe like us ^^.

DeletedUser

Punch! Mainly due to the fact we're the most advanced rim tribe out there, that have not mass recruited to get the points, we lack ODA but we lack viable targets, most have already been taken out in a tribe war we recently had. making a tribe disband in 22hours is fun I have to say.

A like minded council, a active group of players, supportive, and all fighting for the betterment of Punch, makes this tribe surpass most. Watch this space.:icon_eek:

Kash2Smash

Not being biased, right? Hehe.

A-team is just about as bad of a tribe as there can be. Its not like you asked every single tribe in k57 AND k67 AND k55 to war against us, right? Before you had nobles? Before you had armies? I mean.. how can you still be losing a 4v1 war so badly? :). I would bring up the fact that we have nobles, but.. none of your towns are worthwhile (then again there are no real worthwhile towns in k57 outside of Pluto members)

Im a leader from pluto, and I think we are kind of a joke tribe at the moment. Pluto started as a mass recruit tribe, and we are plagued by too many members, and not enough skill. It takes some kind of effort to lose against a tribe like us ^^.

lol, Pluto get your facts straight, i am in the council (baron) and i know whats going and what not. We havent been asking tribes to war with Pluto (as far as i know) and nor do we want a bloody war so early on. Its only been some 15 days for me in this world, so i wouldnt really wanna go for war with a tribe who started on this world way before me.

and 4vs1??? dude, we only have 2 allies out of which, one of them is experiencing the same problem which is; your players attacking our players.
none of our village are worthwhile? some recent attacks from you guys show stupidity or some are point whores..

at the moment, the war is: 2vs1 out of which, we will be the ones doing most of the action work not our allies.

DeletedUser

Punch! Mainly due to the fact we're the most advanced rim tribe out there, that have not mass recruited to get the points, we lack ODA but we lack viable targets, most have already been taken out in a tribe war we recently had. making a tribe disband in 22hours is fun I have to say.

A like minded council, a active group of players, supportive, and all fighting for the betterment of Punch, makes this tribe surpass most. Watch this space.:icon_eek:

who is this noob? Punch is already in the top 20 ... :lol:

I like your siggy amane :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, Pluto get your facts straight, i am in the council (baron) and i know whats going and what not. We havent been asking tribes to war with Pluto (as far as i know) and nor do we want a bloody war so early on. Its only been some 15 days for me in this world, so i wouldnt really wanna go for war with a tribe who started on this world way before me.

and 4vs1??? dude, we only have 2 allies out of which, one of them is experiencing the same problem which is; your players attacking our players.
none of our village are worthwhile? some recent attacks from you guys show stupidity or some are point whores..

at the moment, the war is: 2vs1 out of which, we will be the ones doing most of the action work not our allies.

A good action I suggest is to build your resource pits higher heh. As I said, there is a big lack of skill in my tribe, yet we still have gained over 100k ODA in 24 hours. This is my last comment as this post is off topic.

I think bye and fall are contenders soon ;)

DeletedUser51929

Don't really know any non top 20 tribes, though HD is most promiseing... and smile if there not top 20.

DeletedUser

who cares about the top 20, zombie just made it into the top 200! Woohooo

zombie_dance.gif
zezima zomfg

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
chickens are good..

Lol, I'm from pluto and I'm a point whore in other worlds...Seems I'll play this world many interesting players here....Gonna buy premium first.:lol:

A-Team strength wise will never win against a stronger tribe(Pluto)...As a top tribe in a continent(Pluto) it will be always a target, but we got wonderfull leaders who are leading the tribe.

The best option for you guys to regain strentgh is to restructure the tribe eliminate the players who are a burden. Besides you made a mistake in declaring early the area you are on should push outwards towards the rim not pushing towards the core..Players near the core have more developed villages.:lol:

Yea, good point..But I tend to disagree that my tribemates are pointwhores you just couldn't grow big if you don't have troops, see farming is important you could get more resources by farming if you don't have troops you can't just grow easily.

Last edited:

Sellsword

(...)
Besides you made a mistake in declaring early the area you are on should push outwards towards the rim not pushing towards the core..Players near the core have more developed villages.:lol:
(...)

Wet paper bag strategy. Fights in the core are usually better because the players there are higher quality (as a whole, not all obviously), and the tribes become, through experience, better at war. Therefore, if you want to have a good time in TW, expand towards the core, so you can always have a good brawl.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wet paper bag strategy. Fights in the core are usually better because the players there are higher quality (as a whole, not all obviously), and the tribes become, through experience, better at war. Therefore, if you want to have a good time in TW, expand towards the core, so you can always have a good brawl.

then you gotta have more troops than the core players, besides whats the point of declaring early when you don't have enough troops.

the core players always push outwards they war then get the good players and continue pushing outwards, and they usually win. ...Only in midgame when you will see diffrence in the map. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:

Sellsword

then you gotta have more troops than the core players, besides whats the point of declaring early when you don't have enough troops.

This is a moot point. You shouldn't move too early anyway, and you shouldn't attack if you don't have enough troops either.

If you look at the prospect of a core tribe fighting a rim tribe, we are of course not talking about this stage of the game. I am talking about mid-level (let's say, everything between 100k-1 million account size). And at that stage, tribal efficiency makes a big difference. Everything from tribal morale to support coordination kicks in, and individual quality can be less of a decisive factor.

the core players always push outwards they war then get the good players and continue pushing outwards, and they usually win. ...Only in midgame when you will see diffrence in the map. Just my opinion of course.

of course, that's why it's a challenge, and not the easy way. I said the good fights are in the core, not the easy pickings.

DeletedUser

I would say IKEA soon enough.
But I think that might be flattering ourselves. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser96310

Keep an eye on Run!
10 very skilled and active members. Looking good Digs

DeletedUser83995

I would say IKEA soon enough.
But I think that might be flattering ourselves. :icon_redface:

IKEA was a top tribe and then fell rather quickly so unless things turn around for them i dont see how they are "promising"

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is a moot point. You shouldn't move too early anyway, and you shouldn't attack if you don't have enough troops either.

If you look at the prospect of a core tribe fighting a rim tribe, we are of course not talking about this stage of the game. I am talking about mid-level (let's say, everything between 100k-1 million account size). And at that stage, tribal efficiency makes a big difference. Everything from tribal morale to support coordination kicks in, and individual quality can be less of a decisive factor.

of course, that's why it's a challenge, and not the easy way. I said the good fights are in the core, not the easy pickings.

Early stage of the game usually is continent clearing, and you usually get 2-4 continents by merging. Rarely you see a tribe noble a continent out.

Midgame is way diffrent you will see clear boundries on your opponents....And the core players are usually the strongest biggest players in the world. Its a real challenge now the planning of the surviving tribes now depends on alliance and tactic.