Top-Brass Interviews

DeletedUser95858

Any chance giraffe you could interview the bottom 5 dukes?

That too may be an interesting read...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks you two :)

It might be doing a second round of interviews, but with a slight twist, do you all enjoy interviews or do you think it would be boring to have more so soon?

I think it is an all around fun venue to read... as to it being to soon, if the Dukes are willing than no its not.

Thanks again!

DeletedUser20939

Thanks you two :)

It might be doing a second round of interviews, but with a slight twist, do you all enjoy interviews or do you think it would be boring to have more so soon?

Depends what the slight twist means. Overall interviews are almost always fun to read :D

DeletedUser

Well interviews are nearly always done with dukes of tribes, or leaders of some form. For the next batch I was thinking of interviewing a standard player from top tribes, should be a totally different perspective and hopefully would add something new and fresh.

DeletedUser

Any chance giraffe you could interview the bottom 5 dukes?

That too may be an interesting read...:icon_eek:

Or maybe you both could compromise and he could interview the top 5 dukes bottoms.

DeletedUser20939

Well interviews are nearly always done with dukes of tribes, or leaders of some form. For the next batch I was thinking of interviewing a standard player from top tribes, should be a totally different perspective and hopefully would add something new and fresh.

yeah that was what I was thinking of too just taking some players.

DeletedUser

Pick me, Pick me :p

DeletedUser

I use to try and get the world to suggest who they wanted interviewed. This seems like it would be a good world for that monky, all these personalities all over the place.

And I think you could do this for a while and the world would read if you keep them good and interesting.

Good job so far (cept one thing I could have done without. have my mad face on at you btw).

slinkiestwizard

Giraffe i thoroughly enjoyed this , my only downfall i see is it would have been nice if you would have had a friend from outside your tribe do the interviewing for DSL. Either way Good job!:)

DeletedUser

Giraffe i thoroughly enjoyed this , my only downfall i see is it would have been nice if you would have had a friend from outside your tribe do the interviewing for DSL. Either way Good job!:)
Slinky, GN used the same identical questions to remove any bias. No need to have a different interviewer if the questions are the same.

slinkiestwizard

Slinky, GN used the same identical questions to remove any bias. No need to have a different interviewer if the questions are the same.

Good point Brad but she did claim she was partial as it was her own tribe

DeletedUser

I think it was even more entertaining than it would have been had she not have been in the same tribe to be honest, she played on it quite well :)

DeletedUser

I can see where you coming from, but I kept all the questions the same for every person I interviewed, the only thing that changed were some of my personal comments in response to what the interviewee had stated. Given that I made it clear that I was from DSL, said that I was biased, I'm not sure I really see why it was an issue. I wasn't trying to trick anyone with a secret hidden agenda to make them love DSL.

slinkiestwizard

I can see where you coming from, but I kept all the questions the same for every person I interviewed, the only thing that changed were some of my personal comments in response to what the interviewee had stated. Given that I made it clear that I was from DSL, said that I was biased, I'm not sure I really see why it was an issue. I wasn't trying to trick anyone with a secret hidden agenda to make them love DSL.

Oh but dont we all love DSL ? LOL good Job anyway really +1

Alpha
since when monky/GN become a she !?

He ,she ,It , really its all the same when it comes to type and an Icon no? I could be a 95 year old women only upset because i need to have my Depends changed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In fairness to slinky, my extra-curricular sunday activities may change what I am on the whole He/She front :p

Thanks slinky :)