So I come back to see that DVADER is now completely winning

DeletedUser

I am dissapoint by how you guys didn't take them down. They used to have only 3/8ths of the map.

Hanz3l

I am dissapoint by how you guys didn't take them down. They used to have only 3/8ths of the map.

lolz... so says the guy whom managed to get 11 villages at his best point! :p

I am however dissapointed in Dvader... but meh they are in me as well :p

DeletedUser54064

Very disapoint. *Wonders when XVI and DVADER are going to mince it out, as the food supply seems limited*

DeletedUser

So much disappointment for people who arent even here anymore. lol Dvader was destined to be at the top from so long ago. It was inevitable :)

DeletedUser

So much disappointment for people who arent even here anymore. lol Dvader was destined to be at the top from so long ago. It was inevitable :)

you mean as soon as they found the invite button :icon_redface:

amiright? anyone?????????

DeletedUser

you mean as soon as they found the invite button :icon_redface:

amiright? anyone?????????

Im sorry, and you are??? oh yeah NOT in D'vader.

As I said in an earlier statement to someone...high aggressiveness is the key, if you arent here apparently you arent that aggressive or you dont have placement and vills we need/ed.

Dont feel sad, there are other new noobie worlds you can try again on. :)

DeletedUser

awww, was the invite button never clicked on you then :p

i was in XVI when it was at its peak not the husk of lacking talent it is now :icon_rolleyes: and honestly some of us unlike the loyal V followers wouldnt have accepted an invite off dvader even if they did want to invite across the world, i used to like dvader alot but after the standards slipped during the wuke merge it now seems that they just want this world over and allow players of your caliber into the tribe :lol:

Im sorry, and you are??? oh yeah NOT in D'vader.

As I said in an earlier statement to someone...high aggressiveness is the key, if you arent here apparently you arent that aggressive or you dont have placement and vills we need/ed.

Dont feel sad, there are other new noobie worlds you can try again on. :)

correction when i was on this world i had a 10:1 O to D ratio and was in the top 10 oda rankings when i did play aswell as top 30 account (when it was actualy a challenge and didnt just require you to wait for the player above you to quit or the player next to you to gift you their villages) but yes im sure im not agressive enough for the mighty dvader and their amzing skills to war whilst at the same time merging with the same players they supposedly war, and honestly saying that starting a new world is easier shows me your stupidity, there is obviously alot more skill when a world starts and i find a competitive startup alot more fun than a dead world where the only challenge is to eat the inactive players that this world has left behind :D

I like and respect alot of dvaders players/ previous players however i dont agree at all with their recruitment policy you seem to take that to mean that i myself never got an invite however when i was in the world, i never really thought to myself that i wanted an invite i have played the world twice once in XVI as i said at its peak and again in ACTIVEs comeback which although wasnt the most sucessful tribe reform ever, the personalities there made up for it far more than the rank that dvader seems to be so obessed with, despite zamininc's point being a poor one i do agree with him in all of my time watching w36 dvader has always been allied with the tribe that could actualy pose them with a challenge such as ACTIVE when simz was in charge and XVI after the collapse of active, that combined with the fact that their are threads appearing with people saying that dvader and xvi own 90% of the world and so the world should be sent into end phase only further shows me that dvaders seems to be unwilling to war someone that could actualy pose a threat to them

however if you really want then if dvader ever does bring itself to war XVI then im sure i could find myself an account to show you how 'unagressive' i am :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

Original XVI now theres a good lad... while the recruitment were spoils of war and the one example u used are some of the best players i have had the great honor of meeting. The world has become a total hug fest. Dunno why ud want back into XVI thought i doubt theres any originals left there..

DeletedUser

who else!? noobish sheveik or any of em back?

Neither Noobish Idiot (RQ) nor Shveik do play accounts above 100k nowadays :icon_rolleyes:

UTR account is played by an original XVI member :icon_evil:

Hanz3l

well suppose im one of the last original dvader members... from before Evil war. Kiwi and Jamie are the others... we are alone =[ and three as well! unless i missed someone? =/

DeletedUser

I remember when I was here was it one or two years ago when I first started playing TW that ACTIVE(I hope i got the right they were the ones with the squirrels in their sigs) were at the top or that is what it looked like. Oh well things change though if this world closes before earlier worlds close than I'd be extremely disappointed. Either way I know that DVADER is gonna crush me but than again that is also why they made a restart button at least until the mods say the world is closed for restarting lol.

DeletedUser

Go to another world where you have a chance. Wouldn't that be more fun. No point in restarting on w36 anymore, Its over, the fat lady has sung. Why drag it out?