You are done!

DeletedUser

Hey.. again

The tribe Bye- declares war on ANARKY.

No fancy declaration or anything, just trying to have some fun. :S

DeletedUser91224

Not to be an ass or anything but we have all pretty much established that the world is now against anarky lol

DeletedUser

Not to be an ass or anything but we have all pretty much established that the world is now against anarky lol

False...WEST is currently neutral in this war and has yet to be drawn to a side... just saying

DeletedUser

I choose to be on my own side, withdrawing ANAKRY from all wars and instead personally declare on TSB and TSL who ae really just the same with a single letter different = The Shithy Boards i rename them. There is also the tribe skill/anti-skill*, RAGE!, -BK-, 500 and um myself

I would also personally declare on benjen, however, he has shown a complete inability to defend himself and i need at least some sort of challenge. I would do a better job attacking myself and i have, there is proof already from yesterday :)

*notes:
skill/anti skill is based on the fact they have some skilled members but completely unskilled leadership

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I choose to be on my own side, withdrawing ANAKRY from all wars and instead personally declare on TSB and TSL who ae really just the same with a single letter different = The Shithy Boards i rename them. There is also the tribe skill/anti-skill*, RAGE!, -BK-, 500 and um myself

I looked straight past the insult of being compared to TSL and had a good laugh here:lol:

DeletedUser

ill send you some nukes cept you dont seem to exist anymore

and if that is a queen song in that link i approve, freddie was special :p and i lurve him. However, i cant open the link because my dial-up doesnt do video

DeletedUser

i do exist actually and nukes would not be appreciated Firey since I happen to respect you here on the forums O.O yup I just said that

DeletedUser

its ok i don't have any nukes i'm total D now

the fear of the triple bang was too much and i've turtled

ps thanks for being a public appreciator ;) (the others are too wise to both posting on here - they just watch the fun from the sidelines, you however, dont mind getting your hands a little dirty, much like myself)

DeletedUser

I just say it how I see it...if people don't like taht they could send me visits, but they don't