join SoulZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well, i must say "prowl" you guys put up a good fight. it takes 4 of you to take so far 2 villages from me but you still got that 2 villages. mabe you arnt so bad after all.

DeletedUser

@Soul- they still sisnt tek two vills me and my friend have adjecent tothem, that speaks enough for itself .

DeletedUser

im telling you, send back your support and fight like a true player and we will glady honor you with a true war. weve scouted you and you hide behind your friends while at the same time try to spam us into giving in. thats a real pro right there.

DeletedUser

Thread necro...

ThreadNecro.gif

DeletedUser

im telling you, send back your support and fight like a true player and we will glady honor you with a true war. weve scouted you and you hide behind your friends while at the same time try to spam us into giving in. thats a real pro right there.

what a nonsense
supporting friends is one part of the game that cant be ignored
now when you say play like a true player and send back your support from friends means clear your village and i can take it?...really?...can you do that?...why dont you try barbs?
they dont have friends support!

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to assume that this tribe no longer exists in this world, and the thread can be locked, so some other poster can't pull it out of the grave in another 3 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.