[countdown] W30

• Thread starter DeletedUser80608
  • Start date

DeletedUser80608

so the actual players (those with more than 100k pts) in this world are 1097. I think the game admins should be looking at this number...

wrong, there are only 556 players with more then 100k pts

DeletedUser79042

wrong, there are only 556 players with more then 100k pts

Guess you are right schietstoel :icon_redface:

How many are there with more than 10k ?

DeletedUser80608

Guess you are right schietstoel :icon_redface:

How many are there with more than 10k ?

831 players. im sure if everyone looks around her/his villages we can really make this number go down alot!

inflrc

countdownj.png

Source: Schietstoel stats

DeletedUser80608

nice pic, but i think there is some misunderstanding. the stats dont exactly show the amount of players between 100k - 1M pts but just any player over 100k ;)

inflrc

I know, I made some subtractions with your numbers to present it in another way.
For example, the first week you posted:
Players left: 3888
Players - More than 0 points: 3803
Players - More than 100k points: 562
Players - More than 1mil points: 354
Players - More than 5mil points: 147
Players - More than 7,5mil points: 45

If there are 3888 left and 3803 with >0, then there are 3888-3803 = 85 with 0;
ff there are 562 with > 100k and from them 354 have more than 1M, then 562 - 354 =208 have > 100k but less than 1M; and so on...

It's just an alternative way to see your stats.

Michael Wittman

you guys could let all your account sits go barb and that would fix the situation for you :p

DeletedUser79042

you guys could let all your account sits go barb and that would fix the situation for you :p

If you do the same, there will not be any RAM left. Just you and Karma :lol:

DeletedUser

I do have to say that it sucks that this world is gonna end soon. I love this world.

Michael Wittman

Don't worry cdogg, this world has a long long way to go. Look at all the earlier worlds that are still going. Also look how big the remaining empires are. It will take a very long time to see any meaningful movement.

DeletedUser

Don't worry cdogg, this world has a long long way to go. Look at all the earlier worlds that are still going. Also look how big the remaining empires are. It will take a very long time to see any meaningful movement.

I agree.

DeletedUser79042

Also look how big the remaining empires are
hmmm... I knew one empire :icon_confused:
It is dead for quite along time now. I helped a littel bit :)

Since BH is no empire, you must be considering RAM or ... Phoenix as empires ?

Karma for emperor !! :lol:

Paj for emperor !! :lol:

(Dammit, I thought we only had presidents-to-be in W30 ...)

DeletedUser91224

I just want to say that this world shoudl have been closed ages ago. On world 46 we are coming down to the last 3 tribes left int he world. The world should be closed by i would say maybe this time next year maybe earlier.

DeletedUser

hmmm... I knew one empire :icon_confused:
It is dead for quite along time now. I helped a littel bit :)

Since BH is no empire, you must be considering RAM or ... Phoenix as empires ?

Karma for emperor !! :lol:

Paj for emperor !! :lol:

(Dammit, I thought we only had presidents-to-be in W30 ...)

dynasty then lol BH will be seen as one or the other. what we decide to see you as is our own view. you may consider it not an empire but your vast land seems to tell a diffrent story. what your guys prefer is no concern of mine nor i think anyone else as if im counting right the only day to day posters are you and parm. correct me if im wrong but hell am i going to correct myself? prob not, but if i see it as an issue myself then yes it will be changed. i still like you r2 but your posts have gotten a little on the broken side, (is an upgrade in order?) . this is just a point, no flames are here. i just wish to clear that up as im sure you already knew this.