Aliases (bandit)

• Thread starter writingfireangel
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mostly new people who hide

Thanks!!!! I have never got a congrats for knowing who someone is before, but I guess there's a first for everything:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never said you were new to tla. But you are new to the forums and that's what we are complaining about, you hideing here. The easy way to keep the respect of the forums is to not hide behind your words but be willing to pay for them ig ;) I know who you are but I'll let you tell them

DeletedUser79621

She's hardly new to the forums... This account might be but not the person behind it.

DeletedUser

I dont tell you who Im playing because Ive not yet proven myself :D

All Ive done so far is blow away nuke after nuke with my support. I dont even get the ODD to show for it :/

Eh, why no ODD :S

DeletedUser79621

On the bright side, I have 50million ODA thanks to tofai =]

DeletedUser87372

I think I have picked up nearly 40 - 50 Million ODA thanks to Sweenster :) About 60 - 70 Million ODA from Grind! / WST since the beginning of this war if memory serves me correctly.

DeletedUser

..Since start of war...I cba trying to work that out, not even sure I could..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I have picked up nearly 40 - 50 Million ODA thanks to Sweenster :) About 60 - 70 Million ODA from Grind! / WST since the beginning of this war if memory serves me correctly.

Your welcome J. I am not going to go barb. I am certainly not around as much, to busy making money. But i have gone through to much in this world and spent too much time to just go barb, wouldn't sit well with me.

Hope you can reach 100 mil in oda on me when all is said and done J. I know i have almost 100 ODD from you alone, lol.

DeletedUser

Hai sweenster.... I miss the chats we had on skype they were pretty normal compared to the dribble that people normally spout off to do with tw. Shame it all went pear shaped for both of us and RL gave us a slap

DeletedUser25046

Keep the advantage. We don't need it to win. :icon_twisted:

Also - what is with all these new faces - at least introduce yourselves so we know who to nuke :p

hi names Tim nuke me i don't mind honestly.
WFA am i an alias?

All Ive done so far is blow away nuke after nuke with my support. I dont even get the ODD to show for it :/

times running short there

Last edited:

DeletedUser79621

You're hardly a new face... And unless you've taken over someone's account it might be hard to nuke you as I know full well that TIMJONS no longer exists on W29 =]

DeletedUser

Is this an alias babes? I thought you came out ;) tbh.

But ye..alias' pffffffft.