Nuts Get Small in the Frost...

DeletedUser

I don't know if Mice still active atm, But before i quit during the Christmas break i see his presence in Nuts!

Well I must say its sad if he's not. But atleast he's dodgeing from time to time & stacking the frontline he has with me and sending fakes.... Although they have stopped.

Eiter way, I do hope to be in the center of Nuts! by next week :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Top 5:

[spoil]
top5-4-1-1.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser74299

I guess this is it for me i already lost 16 villa since the war started which include nobling my self:icon_twisted:...and a few more to come i wish i where more skill like the other i really envy them:icon_cry:...

back to topic Tribalwars is winning hehe

cazzman420

A trick a day, oh why stop there? We'll do whatever! We won't care! And everyone will come to know, we run the show! Hey, life's unfair

DeletedUser

Quick Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!, Ni
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST, GYPSY, RSB, RSB1

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 22
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 795,532
Side 2: 678,388
Difference: 117,144

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 291,812
Side 2: 204,330
Difference: 87,482

chart

DeletedUser

I can't tell if you are being serious with those stats or not...

DeletedUser91597

Wow Nuts are now winning.. and RSB are now included in the stat..

DeletedUser

Given that this is the FRST Vs. Nuts! war, I don't think RSB should be included in the stats, as FRST is not co-ordinating with RSB, and Nuts! we're mopping up some RSB before they ever "declared", that's just stat padding. We could add in some random people and tribes FRST is cleaning up, saying "well we are fighting them too, so they should be included", but... We don't need to for the stats to look good :p

On a side-note, hi. I'm moving house, so no net :( be back in 1 - 2 weeks hopefully :)

DeletedUser88324

he's right. RSAB shouldn't be in this. I say we take out all allies as well...

see ya in a while harby :lol: have fun moving!

DeletedUser

God, thought I'd missed some major development in the war and FRST had decided to ally with some of the smaller tribes since I'd left but I'm assuming from the comments that vod's just playing a little joke on everyone. It's another 78 days 'til April Fool's, Vod, you rascal :lol:

DeletedUser74299

:icon_redface:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 13/01/2011 18:08:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,576
Side 2: 2,009
Difference: 567

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,624
Side 2: 799
Difference: 825

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,315,066
Side 2: 19,249,682
Difference: 5,065,384

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,470,471
Side 2: 7,827,511
Difference: 7,642,960

chart

DeletedUser

Mage you are correct.

Always on a Friday night I like nothing better than to munch on some nut's with my beer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

God, thought I'd missed some major development in the war and FRST had decided to ally with some of the smaller tribes since I'd left but I'm assuming from the comments that vod's just playing a little joke on everyone. It's another 78 days 'til April Fool's, Vod, you rascal :lol:
LOL! Nope its not a joke, im just being observant ;)

DeletedUser

they are supported by them, what would you like to call their relationship?

You're right, it's not fair of FRST to be having support when Nuts! couldn't even manage to support themselves. We should have played this war to Nuts! standard, and just had all Offense, no Defense.

Flaming aside, that would actually be a kind of interesting war. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You're right, it's not fair of FRST to be having support when Nuts! couldn't even manage to support themselves. We should have played this war to Nuts! standard, and just had all Offense, no Defense.

Flaming aside, that would actually be a kind of interesting war. :icon_razz:
Nuts! played standard is based on the deal we have in FRST/Nuts before, If you remember the 1 on 1 deal between FRST and Nuts!?, But its not happened anymore so just deal with it, Nuts already sort this kind of action and we still maintain the activity and communication inside the tribe, and were doing great atm, About your last post, i must agree, it will be interesting but FRST show that their word is not that powerful to handle any big deal like this