HaV!

DeletedUser

It is ironic that you accuse me of making everything about me. You have almost 2,000 posts, an average of over a post a day on these forums. You have also started several topics, including this one. Can someone say attention whore? I have 103 posts. Before this topic, most probably had no idea I even played this world. I have issued a challenge that you have declined. I am done posting here. You are dismissed.

Quite a funny try but given I'm here since W3, it's not that much posts.

I don't even waste my time about answering the rest, I think you were succesfully ruined your own image as a respectable, logically thinking player in a matter of, say, 5 posts.

EDIT: Since Tony was removing his accusation about a Tao player cheating, I've also removed the quote from him about it alongside with my warning that it's not allowed on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did not know it wasn't permitted to mention cheating. I have since removed that portion of my message. I will report myself, and if I am banned from posting, I accept that. It was very disappointing to learn that Oxy cheated. She always insisted that we play by the rules. I have always done so, and even if I am rimmed, I know I tried my best, and did it in an honest fashion.

I have since reported myself for breaching the forum rules. Here is what I sent them:

Forum Rule Breach

"Today I posted a message on world 17. I mentioned that someone in an enemy tribe was cheating, but did not give their name. It was brought to my attention that mentioning cheating is not allowed. I promptly deleted that part of my post. If I am banned from posting on the message board, I accept my punishment. I will do a better job paying attention to the forum rules going forward."

DeletedUser

Oxcy has been very disappointing indeed. A cheating senior in-game admin is probably the most hurting thing for this game, and surely didn't help to keep up the high ethical standard this game requires against cheating.

The related forum rules are available on the link in the forum's header. In regards of your promptly edit, I've also removed the quote from you about it in return. if you're pretty sure that the player is cheating, I suggest you to simply fill a ticket about it.

DeletedUser

Thanks for removing it from your post as well. Reporting the cheating won't accomplish much, there is no way to match up IP addresses of a cell phone and a land line. In the scheme of things, it really isn't worth the effort. I will also keep my word and quit posting here. I have barbs to attack. :)

DeletedUser

Here's a small noteworthy fact that many do not talk much about :)

Tribalwars Player Profile: MM_HUN (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points None [BA] 30th March 2008 - 00:11:23 77 None [BA] 31st March 2008 - 04:22:02 126 None [BA] 03rd April 2008 - 04:21:42 272 None [BA] 04th April 2008 - 10:10:52 334 None [BA] 12th April 2008 - 01:10:16 1,126 None [BA] 13th April 2008 - 23:10:37 1,351 None [BA] 15th April 2008 - 01:10:47 1,444 None [BA] 22nd April 2008 - 10:11:26 2,513
vs lets say

Tribalwars Player Profile: Tonytheplatypus (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points None GfTh 31st March 2008 - 02:31:49 92 None GfTh 31st March 2008 - 04:22:03 95 GfTh None 01st April 2008 - 20:27:40 155 None WaSu 03rd April 2008 - 01:09:46 213 None WaSu 03rd April 2008 - 04:21:43 227 None WaSu 04th April 2008 - 10:10:53 268 None WaSu 12th April 2008 - 01:10:17 753 None WaSu 13th April 2008 - 23:10:38 910 None WaSu 15th April 2008 - 01:10:47 1,061 None WaSu 22nd April 2008 - 10:11:26 1,808 WaSu EoT 29th April 2008 - 00:12:52 2,673 EoT None 18th June 2008 - 20:12:12 57,494 None Wisdom 21st June 2008 - 01:19:20 68,226 None Wisdom 22nd June 2008 - 10:56:31 75,060 Wisdom BoH 29th August 2010 - 07:18:04 9,952,435
or maybe

Tribalwars Player Profile: Jehosophat (tribe changes)

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points None Wolf 03rd April 2008 - 20:11:35 124 None Wolf 04th April 2008 - 10:10:57 137 Wolf SK 09th April 2008 - 18:13:26 368 None SK 10th April 2008 - 23:13:23 423 None SK 12th April 2008 - 01:10:20 467 None SK 13th April 2008 - 07:11:21 535 None SK 13th April 2008 - 23:10:40 562 None SK 15th April 2008 - 01:10:50 662 None SK 22nd April 2008 - 10:11:30 1,365 SK U.N.|A 25th May 2008 - 05:20:08 12,221 U.N.|A None 28th May 2008 - 06:12:36 15,396 None S-H 28th May 2008 - 23:12:39 15,806 S-H SK 30th May 2008 - 05:19:34 16,876 SK U.N. 07th June 2008 - 04:41:02 26,471 None U.N. 22nd June 2008 - 10:56:59 58,480 U.N. Wisdom 26th August 2008 - 19:00:01 778,388 Wisdom Wise S 29th August 2009 - 16:00:01 5,961,122 Wise S Wisdom 06th April 2010 - 01:00:01 9,580,214 Wisdom BoH 03rd July 2010 - 16:10:30 11,408,936
I've got to have the privilege of reading so many failed propaganda and failed attempts to damage MM and BA and allies greatness. Be it from the early days or now the song still remains the same. Bla, bla, bla

Simply put Wisdom - talk, talk, talk and where are they now- fail
Hav - talk, talk, talk, does changing your name mean you admit defeat?
Boh - no need in predicting anymore, your losing! It's ok though, do it with honor, fight with your axes and not silly propositions of changing a "tribal" ,Of, relating to, or characteristic of a tribe, game into a 1 on 1 fight..

Tony, you have undoubtedly done well here in 17 and we will never take "that" from you, but as all enemies of the western alliance your demise was long ago written. The only thing you can do now is decide that your going to fight it out or leave like many before you but don't belittle yourself or your tribe by turning to these types of things. After several years of reading, it isn't even funny anymore, quite sad imo

Nocnoidozor

Tony its good that you are trying to defend your tribe , but you better try to convince your tribemates to be more like you and fight . Cos from this side it looks like you all are just sitting there and waiting for us to noble you ,well we wont back up let me tell you that.

And BoS was once a fierce tribe ...

I think there is not much difference in skill ,never was ( only you just cant fight void ) only bad strategy and bad bad leadership .
And you 1 vs 1 dont show anything , its like a German warrior asking Stalin to 1 vs 1 fight ,what you think answer would be ?
realizing that Russia is wining badly ...

MM is a LEADER first warrior second ,it would be better for you to find Stalin similar leader that anything else .

DeletedUser

So after previously being compared to Saddam and Hitler by Storm and MOJO members, I'm now also a bit like Stalin?

I'd prefer if such RL analogies are left out from the game altogether... ;)

As for my TW profile, it's funny to see that those early bugs have never been really fixed, so I was founding the tribe three times, like in a fairy tale. ;)

Nocnoidozor

So after previously being compared to Saddam and Hitler by Storm and MOJO members, I'm now also a bit like Stalin?

I'd prefer if such RL analogies are left out from the game altogether... ;)

As for my TW profile, it's funny to see that those early bugs have never been really fixed, so I was founding the tribe three times, like in a fairy tale. ;)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA :icon_biggrin: i must say that came out like you said but didnt mean it , it made me laugh you replay did LOL

But Sadam and Hitler ahhahahahahahhahahahah

netjakdim

Perhaps we should compare MM to the great Hong Kong Phoeey and the rest of BA can be consider as Spot. :D

DeletedUser

Dear guys and girls. I have always been Stalin.Please do not take this analogy away from me.I am stalin. I like to join tribes, move up the ranks of those tribes, and lead them with an iron fist,either behind a curtain either publicly. TY!

Other than this, HaV please fight to the death.
Here, in the past, pics have done amazing jobs on this world *thinks of the past*
[spoil]
hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool6_a-squirrel-vs-dog1_200907271738356016.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Tony its good that you are trying to defend your tribe , but you better try to convince your tribemates to be more like you and fight . Cos from this side it looks like you all are just sitting there and waiting for us to noble you ,well we wont back up let me tell you that.

Tribal Wars Stats: World 17: Player

Tribalwars Player Profile: NocnoiDozor (conquers)
Player no longer exists

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars Stats: World 17: Player

Tribalwars Player Profile: NocnoiDozor (conquers)
Player no longer exists

You seem to mix Angel with Noc in regards of bringing player statistics. Also, you seem completely unaware of Noc's current status.

On a similar note like yours:

Tribal Wars Forum: World 17: HaV!:
I will also keep my word and quit posting here.

Tribal Wars Forum: World 17: HaV!: TonyThePlatypus
Last Post: Today 02:36

Nocnoidozor

Dear guys and girls. I have always been Stalin.Please do not take this analogy away from me.I am stalin. I like to join tribes, move up the ranks of those tribes, and lead them with an iron fist,either behind a curtain either publicly. TY!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is hell funny :icon_biggrin:
Didnt know you ware Stalin .

And tony no need for mocking me ,better read what i said .
Or you gonna reply now asking me 1 vs 1 . Ok pls. if there is someone from Allies that have time and will to fight Tony 1 vs 1 pls. mail him ,so we can move forward ...
That he can prove whatever he i trying to prove .

DeletedUser

You seem to mix Angel with Noc in regards of bringing player statistics. Also, you seem completely unaware of Noc's current status.

On a similar note like yours:

Tribal Wars Forum: World 17: HaV!:

Tribal Wars Forum: World 17: HaV!: TonyThePlatypus
Last Post: Today 02:36

You caught me, I guess I lied about not posting. It is hard not to respond when I am addressed by name. Noc talks big, but he was a very early victim of Wisdom. Taking over someone's account when the tide of battle has turned, and then acting as if you have played a vital role in the outcome is comical. He had his chance early on, and he failed. Even if I am rimmed tomorrow, I survived more than 2 years longer than Noc. I will amend my statement. I will not post as long as I am not called out by name.

DeletedUser

Tonytheplatypus if you really knew MM you would have stop this because u lost even before u started.MM is a leader, his knowledge in tw is a great advantage for any persons/tribes by his side.unfortunatly you wont be able to undertand it because u need to feel it first and it wont be possible.u can onlly understand when u see the time devoted to his tribe, the relevance of his analysis,move, actions.as an old leader of tribe and an old member of BA i can clearly judge about MM, to be a great leader u have to devoted 70 percent to the tribes and rest goes to the fight.so i wont tell you about a great leader, but what is sure i have never see a leader as MM, you just need to enter in BA and see the internal profile pae to see that the foundation of this tribe is another affair.anyway....

i do have a question for you? what's our goal in this world? and if you can talk for your tribe, what is your tribe goal?...MM often tell people this is a war game so people are here to fight and do their best ( i believe you will answer me something like this) BUT even if BA are here to fight and do their best they are here for domination and this is the difference with you (with your 1V1 challenge) compare to MM and your tribe compare to BA.i also used to play in domino a remake of storm (the tribe were founded after their all quit due to BA beating them.there is a guy called ISE internal servor error (overskilled compared to you) who can tell you about MM tenacity,persistance,perseverance and stamina here in the forum.

i asked about your goal here,i explained you about the domination concept just to draw u the fact that your best option here is to fight harder (maybe learn better first) to join BA maybe one day to end at the top of the podium and this just as a member because u will never mount it as a player :(
this world is death since BA honourably beat storm and there is not much to moan about it.escuse me forthe history but maybe you will understand that even the tribe you are in emerge because of MM choice in the past, each time ba beat/smash/destroyed a tribe new merge appear.RESPECT HIM

concerning your challenge i have another question for you.....

why MM would focus his time on you when the whole tribe is waiting for is leadership? people he enjoyed with for so long? dont you think they diserves his time more than you? also....

do you know about the parachuting moved? BA invaded kontinent and tribe with this system wich is much more difficult to realize and coordonate so why MM would bothered with you when he could simply tell void to create an parachuting operation on you wich would destroyed/make you quit for sure? maybe you would tell me for the honnour..... but remember this game not about honour but tribe war and remember the domination stuff.

with objectivity when i see your level of barbs nobling, your analysis of thegame i can clearly say that even if MM decide to standby his leading time to devoted all his time on you he will simply destroy you and this just because he already did better than you with only 30% of his time.you challenging people but your stat proove that you are personnaly not a challenge, at least if your were good it would be understable and could be considerating.

to finish, posting stats are results of what happened. stats= facts!!! if i was in your shoes i would rather flame my tribe (or myself) for those shamefull results instead of playing the warrior in the pnp asking for 1V1, in another hand remember that there is a better place to be in w17 in case ou improve :)

this is just a game take it easy
nb: sorry for my english am a noob

DeletedUser

Tonytheplatypus if you really knew MM you would have stop this because u lost even before u started.MM is a leader, his knowledge in tw is a great advantage for any persons/tribes by his side.unfortunatly you wont be able to undertand it because u need to feel it first and it wont be possible.u can onlly understand when u see the time devoted to his tribe, the relevance of his analysis,move, actions.as an old leader of tribe and an old member of BA i can clearly judge about MM, to be a great leader u have to devoted 70 percent to the tribes and rest goes to the fight.so i wont tell you about a great leader, but what is sure i have never see a leader as MM, you just need to enter in BA and see the internal profile pae to see that the foundation of this tribe is another affair.anyway....

i do have a question for you? what's our goal in this world? and if you can talk for your tribe, what is your tribe goal?...MM often tell people this is a war game so people are here to fight and do their best ( i believe you will answer me something like this) BUT even if BA are here to fight and do their best they are here for domination and this is the difference with you (with your 1V1 challenge) compare to MM and your tribe compare to BA.i also used to play in domino a remake of storm (the tribe were founded after their all quit due to BA beating them.there is a guy called ISE internal servor error (overskilled compared to you) who can tell you about MM tenacity,persistance,perseverance and stamina here in the forum.

i asked about your goal here,i explained you about the domination concept just to draw u the fact that your best option here is to fight harder (maybe learn better first) to join BA maybe one day to end at the top of the podium and this just as a member because u will never mount it as a player :(
this world is death since BA honourably beat storm and there is not much to moan about it.escuse me forthe history but maybe you will understand that even the tribe you are in emerge because of MM choice in the past, each time ba beat/smash/destroyed a tribe new merge appear.RESPECT HIM

concerning your challenge i have another question for you.....

why MM would focus his time on you when the whole tribe is waiting for is leadership? people he enjoyed with for so long? dont you think they diserves his time more than you? also....

do you know about the parachuting moved? BA invaded kontinent and tribe with this system wich is much more difficult to realize and coordonate so why MM would bothered with you when he could simply tell void to create an parachuting operation on you wich would destroyed/make you quit for sure? maybe you would tell me for the honnour..... but remember this game not about honour but tribe war and remember the domination stuff.

with objectivity when i see your level of barbs nobling, your analysis of thegame i can clearly say that even if MM decide to standby his leading time to devoted all his time on you he will simply destroy you and this just because he already did better than you with only 30% of his time.you challenging people but your stat proove that you are personnaly not a challenge, at least if your were good it would be understable and could be considerating.

to finish, posting stats are results of what happened. stats= facts!!! if i was in your shoes i would rather flame my tribe (or myself) for those shamefull results instead of playing the warrior in the pnp asking for 1V1, in another hand remember that there is a better place to be in w17 in case ou improve :)

this is just a game take it easy
nb: sorry for my english am a noob

No need to apologize for your English. It is better than my ability in any other language.

I never said MM wasn't skilled or a good leader. I only answered his challenge to fight back. An objective view of this war indicates that without a major diplomatic change in the sides, BA and their allies should win. As a small piece in a big puzzle, there is only so much I can do to show that there are still many in BoH with fight left in them. As we speak, BA is currently targeting some of my villages. MM will claim victory if I lose villages, even if he was not involved in the fight. 1 on 1 at least I have a chance to see who is the better player. Even the best player won't stand against a concentrated assault by multiple tribes.

As to why I am here, it is to help my tribe/team win. I will never get to experience being in a tribe like BA because that won't be an option. I would rather lose with the team I played with for 3 years, than be on the winning side by joining the enemy for self preservation. To me there is more honor fighting until the end and losing, then in surrendering and joining the enemy just to be on the winning team. Even though all of my earliest friends are gone, I stay to help my tribe. I have made new friends, and I won't give up on them. If I lose a village, I will noble two more. If I lose 100 villages, I will noble 100 more. If I lose my last village, I will ask for another account to play so that I can fight until the fight is over. In life, we all share the same final outcome. The only difference is the paths we take to get there. It is the same in this game.

Wisdom's old enemy MOJO gave more than 2 continents of villages to our enemies in a final act of treachery and betrayal of their BoS allies. While some amongst us gave in to the urge to give up when all seemed lost, many in BoH will continue to fight. My axes will swing until blunted, my spears thrust until shattered. My catapults will fire until there are no stones left to launch. As long as I have 1 barrack to make troops, I will continue the fight. I may not have a chance to strike back against every foe that attacks me, but I will strike some in a way that they will remember.

I am here for victory. If that is not to be, I am here to make my defeat as costly to my enemies as possible.

DeletedUser

Tony,

As we speak, BA is currently targeting some of my villages. MM will claim victory if I lose villages [...] Even the best player won't stand against a concentrated assault by multiple tribes.

There is a pretty different meaning of "concentrated assault by multiple tribes" and "BA targeting some villages", it would seem you're not too familiar with incoming mass attacks yet.

Also, if you might have realized during the several wars we've had in the past, we claim victory when our tribe destroys the other, not after every single hostile player we neutralize. That would just result in an endless spam in these days anyway.

As to why I am here, it is to help my tribe/team win. [...] I am here for victory. If that is not to be, I am here to make my defeat as costly to my enemies as possible.

That's great as that's the only thing we have asked for. War. Organized. Between tribes.

Wisdom's old enemy MOJO gave more than 2 continents of villages to our enemies in a final act of treachery and betrayal of their BoS allies.

In their defense, I don't remember you whining over DOM turning on their allies when merged to you, EturgK turning on SA, Wisdom turning on xD (or MOJO) or 100I finally betraying 13th, practically making 13th to enter the war. I'm sure that all of these acts have had their perfect reasons in the decision-makers' head, and since I'm also aware of Shinra's final thoughts just like ROMA's reasons, I don't think that you could blame one without blaming all of them.

On a sidenote, it seems that balanced relations are less likely turning into treachery in this game, so there might be a chance that you should also blame your tribe or Brotherhood for the turn of events. Diplomacy is always a two-side relation.

-

Hope you're spending at least the same amount of time on organizing yours to fight back than the energy you're putting into the latest, good-sounding preaching about your axes swinging, your spears thrusting, and your pathos increasing. :)

DeletedUser

What I want to know is what is this parachuting system. Just invading a continent, like a kind of D-Day but with nobles?
So,omg.
I remember when someone compared MM_HUN to hitler and other historic characters. It makes sense now! BA is US, they invaded the south, which means,the south are the Zombies germans :O

Now, on a serious note. Could someone explain the big picture of this parachuting system? I want to know if what I know about it is right ^_^

DeletedUser

Tony,

There is a pretty different meaning of "concentrated assault by multiple tribes" and "BA targeting some villages", it would seem you're not too familiar with incoming mass attacks yet.

Also, if you might have realized during the several wars we've had in the past, we claim victory when our tribe destroys the other, not after every single hostile player we neutralize. That would just result in an endless spam in these days anyway.

That's great as that's the only thing we have asked for. War. Organized. Between tribes.

In their defense, I don't remember you whining over DOM turning on their allies when merged to you, EturgK turning on SA, Wisdom turning on xD (or MOJO) or 100I finally betraying 13th, practically making 13th to enter the war. I'm sure that all of these acts have had their perfect reasons in the decision-makers' head, and since I'm also aware of Shinra's final thoughts just like ROMA's reasons, I don't think that you could blame one without blaming all of them.

On a sidenote, it seems that balanced relations are less likely turning into treachery in this game, so there might be a chance that you should also blame your tribe or Brotherhood for the turn of events. Diplomacy is always a two-side relation.

-

Hope you're spending at least the same amount of time on organizing yours to fight back than the energy you're putting into the latest, good-sounding preaching about your axes swinging, your spears thrusting, and your pathos increasing. :)

MM, I mentioned that BA is targeting me, but just because I didn't mention other tribes by name, it doesn't mean that there are no other tribes attacking me at this time. My ODD is not impressive, but that doesn't mean I haven't been mas attacked. I've had 4,000 incomings at one time. The sad thing is I had them all labeled by the time they hit. I need to get out more. :)

I can't comment on the diplomatic front, I have no idea what went on between the leadership of the tribes involved. I just thought that it was cowardly for MOJO to decide to quit and give all their villages to a current enemy to screw an old enemy that they were currently allied to. I would have had no problem if they stayed and declared and fought us, instead of simply quitting. From a sportsmanship perspective, it was pretty classless. It would have been more honorable to just quit. MOJO did more damage to Wisdom when they quit then they ever did during our war.

I have to go and label some attacks.:icon_smile: