Ohai. Look who's back!

DeletedUser87372

JV, I didn't say the game requires no skill. I said "It isn't about the most skillful player" and then proceeded to say that dedication and having the time to play are the two most important factors. Of course, having no skill will get you a quick ticket to the rim and keep you there until you give up.

TLA was/is/and will be without argument the best tribe in W29. Period. End of discussion.

I wasn't looking for a pat on the back and a job well done, I was just stating my opinion. I think there have been a lot of skilled players that have quit and a lot of skilled players who have been rimmed. I think you need a reasonable amount of skill to get to the end, but yes the most limiting factor in this game is certainly time (second to significant others forcing you to quit of course).

Good to see you back in the forums, even if only temporarily.

DeletedUser

Woohoo!

Good to hear from you again forky! Hope alls well.

Sam.

DeletedUser

Sorry JV but this is actually an incredibly simple game to master, there really isn't even a single element to the game that is difficult. As far as getting into tribes even that is usually not so much skill based as much as it is your location and who you know and who happens to be near you.

The only truly hard part of this game is to continually find the time to play properly as the entire game is designed to be a time sink thus the reason so many decide to quit. RL allows only a select few the chance to actually finish out a world and has much more to do with the final outcome of the game than any skill ever could.
Yes this game does require skill also with persistence and playing the political game is key as well. Honesty and honor helped in this world but hindered me in another since sometimes the wicked leads others. Ye skill currently is not needed as much now during this time since most just given up but it will be needed in the future. Hey forsaken.

DeletedUser

Woohoo!

Good to hear from you again forky! Hope alls well.

Sam.

Hiya Sam. Good to see TLA is still alive and owning the world. You guys certainly deserve it.

O hi :) its always good to see a friendly face dropping by to say hello.

Hope the real world is treating you well man.

Oh the evil slayer is still around!! Life has been good but extremely busy since leaving this world. Take care friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Oh the evil slayer is still around!! Life has been good but extremely busy since leaving this world. Take care friend.

Still around and cause all kinds of trouble. Nothing new here. Drop by more often and get on skype every once and awhile.

DeletedUser

You know how to reach me Dally Poo. As for perv - - - I keep him excited ;)

DeletedUser

I foresee a camping trip in the near future ;D
I hear Virginia is nice this time of year XD

DeletedUser

I love you too Kris I'm sorry i didn't mean to leave you outttt!!!... also please text me i accidentally deleted your numberrrrr!!!

<3 you too shyyyyyy

DeletedUser79621

"accidentally" yeah =P

I will do <3

To be 'on topic' Forky, come back!!!