The truth shall set you free....

bnkrmike24

lol smexy, I liked the pictures you put in. Keep it up christy ;)

DeletedUser

As far as Faith goes....I hope you aren't throwing that on the table to shock and awe the audience here. You know damn well there are no planned ops since Smexy sat Supersaad and read everything and that there is nothing but dribble in that shared forum. If one of us gets support from a member of Faith I will be shocked.

Don't drag me into this, Aradiaa. I am sure your name is Reoan in game? The only reason why i left was because of this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Loner
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,545
Difference: 95,545

chart

And more nobles yet to come! You couldn't even co-ordinate offense or defense against a 700k point player! How are you going to beat 1984?

And lastly, i never betrayed. It was the co. Hehe you should always blame them.

DeletedUser76348

From the rants I see flyingdutchmen make and the rants I have received on skype my best guess would be his in game name is stealthchaos.Who is being eaten by school which is why he is so bitter.Not sure why you think I am such a bad person.You do realize there was more than one person who left Toyz.If people in Toyz did anything I may have stayed,but most of you did nothing,couldnt even send a fake whn asked.When you get Toyz get attacked they curl up in a ball and yell for there mommy while they click the delete button.Why would SMOD even want your respect no one really even know's who you are.You give Spanks U respect?Why,he attacked internals and inactives.Ask him to help in an op,answer was always no I am busy eating this inactive.What did he do all the time?Brag about how large his account was.It took him 2 days to hit the delete button after he started getting incoming attacks.Sea Angel did the same.So I ask you why would I want to stay in Toyz with no one to back you up?So you can sit on the your chair and cry about your account being nobbled out or you can do something about it.Try attacking back,sniping,or retaking a village.

DeletedUser

Don't drag me into this, Aradiaa. I am sure your name is Reoan in game? The only reason why i left was because of this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Loner
Side 2:
Tribes: tabach

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,545
Difference: 95,545

chart

And more nobles yet to come! You couldn't even co-ordinate offense or defense against a 700k point player! How are you going to beat 1984?

And lastly, i never betrayed. It was the co. Hehe you should always blame them.

I referred to you to substantiate a point, not to make one. According to you, it was your coplayer that dragged you into it.

Do you realize that I have had sitters for the better part of two weeks? Hence the late reply. I have been on "vacation", parents were in town. So, yeah, I guess you are right....I find it almost impossible to coordinate when I am not in game.

And yes, I play the Reoan account.