Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the rest of us would appreciate this too friend :icon_smile:

Agreed. and didnt your momma ever tell you, if you ain't got something nice to say about someone don't say anything at all.
images

DeletedUser

chachi i am not your friend - friends trust one another and don't continually lie to them for personal gain. Grab a dictionary and look it up.

You are slimy like a used car salesman or a dodgy lawyer and whilst nowhere near the category of sylbestros still make my skin crawl with your constant manipulations. I'm just fortunate that many of the people who read these forums and refain from commenting are smarter than you think. They see how you adjust things to manipulate the rest of the semi-mindless posters like sword and dmoron. Remember, you can fool most of the people most of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ;)

and i didn't know you spoke for everyone - did someone appoint you to this position?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

yay.. firey is back :icon_rolleyes:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
chachi i am not your friend - friends trust one another and don't continually lie to them for personal gain. Grab a dictionary and look it up.

Lets start with the fact that friendship is built upon a mutual-trusting relationship. So if you say he's lying than you might as well be lying along with him.

You are slimy like a used car salesman or a dodgy lawyer and whilst nowhere near the category of sylbestros still make my skin crawl with your constant manipulations. I'm just fortunate that many of the people who read these forums and refain from commenting are smarter than you think. They see how you adjust things to manipulate the rest of the semi-mindless posters like sword and dmoron. Remember, you can fool most of the people most of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ;)

Neither sword nor dmoron are semi-mindless posters. In fact sword had to be the exact opposite to get his blog staff spot. The reason he obtained the position was because of his knowledge of the word and constantly keeping himself updated to be able to follow the world news. And reading dmoron's posts, I believe he has more than half a brain, even if he is TSL, I respect him as a player for his skills and his opinion, because although sometimes biased it holds facts just like chachi's posts and sword's posts.

and i didn't know you spoke for everyone - did someone appoint you to this position?

and you're right chachi may not speak for everyone but he does speak for most of us. Next time you're going to call a player "slimy like a used car salesman or a dodgy lawyer" try not being either of those in your posts. You constantly dodge questions and you're disrespectful like a slimy used car salesman.

DeletedUser

You are slimy like a used car salesman or a dodgy lawyer and whilst nowhere near the category of sylbestros still make my skin crawl with your constant manipulations.

Back to ad hominem are we? My, my firey... I had hoped that you would at least take my words into consideration.

They see how you adjust things to manipulate the rest of the semi-mindless posters like sword and dmoron.

Semi mindless? This is what I mean by arrogance firey. You consider those that do not agree with your all powerful agenda "mindless", while you and your illogical attacks are of course the very perfection of the mind. Are you so blind to your hypocrisy that you cannot see what you are writing?

@ sword - upon special request i will go back to your earlier post and refute a whole bunch of stupid things you said in it - but right now i have stuff to do in game. Give me an hour or so. Also it is my birthday and i have time with friends to enjoy so it may take me longer than i expect.

First of all, happy birthday :) Second.... I am looking forward to this great response to all of my horrible fallacies.
I saw that you had time to post again in response to chachi... how about to me?

PurePowerGames

Wish I had access to the server stats, in terms of Forum Usage. My hunch is that once the condescending FireyFlamer leaves, forum usage will go back up. Is it just me, or has it gotten to the point where one doesn't even bother to read his long, drawn out babble? I used to be entertained by the banter between tribes. The entertainment factor of his constant flaming is at a zero at this point. Looks like now I'll get more active on here. Good luck at Poker. Hopefully it isn't a game that has a chatroom or forums. You may last a bit longer that way...

youaretheweak128454368327812500.jpg

DeletedUser

haha I loved that show, just because of the way she said "good bye"

But yeah, half the time I saw he was the last one that posted and I just decided not to bother.

DeletedUser

I've got to admit, that whilst i dont really come in here all that often, it does amuse a bit when i come in here to read the flames and counter flames. As an accomplished tactician and trained military man - and also keen on stats in RL, Stats do not always show what is happening in a conflict.

Certain elements and other stats aside from who's taken the most villages also play a large factor in determining who will win the skirmish/war/whatever you want to call it. Ok, so taking villages will sure help you win a war, don't take it like im not saying that, cause taking villages does contribute along way towards winning, BUT with the stats the way they are at the moment, shows to me, an entirely different picture then Anarky is being Pumbled by Skill?.

What is obvious is that neither of these tribes is taking entirely seriously, if anything, skill? is taking it more seriously then anarky.

My evidence to support this theory is thus:
If you view the 3 month stats for the skirmish is currently as following:
Skill: 5320 Conquors, 700 of which from Anarky members - 13.2%, means that another 86.8% have come from other tribes or tribeless.....
Anarky: 4199 Conquors, 467 of which from Skill members - 11.1%, means that another 88.9% have come from other tribes or tribeless.....

Considering tho that until the last week or two at most, Anarky wasn't much more then half the size of Skill?, I would have to say that Anarky does appear to have the upper hand considering the size of the tribes. And Anarky does appear to have the track record of being able to hit hard in tribal ops (most nobles in an hour over 2010, and in a certain minute as well in 2010). So unless their opposition was really shoddy, It would appear that Anarky may very well have the edge over Skill? despite Skill?'s advantage in numbers and current lead in the stats for the skirmish.

Ok ladies and gentleman... and others, you may flame away at my post all you like now, will visit again in a day or so to see how many people have taken my opinons out of context lol

DeletedUser84663

My evidence to support this theory is thus:
If you view the 3 month stats for the skirmish is currently as following:
Skill: 5320 Conquors, 700 of which from Anarky members - 13.2%, means that another 86.8% have come from other tribes or tribeless.....
Anarky: 4199 Conquors, 467 of which from Skill members - 11.1%, means that another 88.9% have come from other tribes or tribeless.....

Considering tho that until the last week or two at most, Anarky wasn't much more then half the size of Skill?, I would have to say that Anarky does appear to have the upper hand considering the size of the tribes.
no flaming here... just a point I'd like to highlight...

of those total conquers for both tribes, look at how many are internals.
Skill: 633
ANARKY: 1,397
...removing those conquers from the stats the percentages look more like 14.9% Skill over ANARKY and 16.7% ANARKY over Skill... so looking at it that way, ANARKY has been more serious... :icon_razz::icon_eek:

PS... I don't know if that just backfired on me or not... but umm.... yea...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I get what you are trying to say Chachi, but internals don't really matter as it still takes focusing/nobles. The only way you could deduct those is if they never occurred :\

It's confusing, but regardless of everything, Skill? is still nobeling Anarky at a much quicker rate than vice versa

DeletedUser

At skill conquers you have to add conquers over -bk- and rage, it's their academys. And if you want to compare sizes add their sizes too

Nice logic about the percentages but it's false, a good indicator on who is winning beside stats is also firey's goodbye, either it's real or a trick things must not going well there...

DeletedUser89420

At skill conquers you have to add conquers over -bk- and rage, it's their academys. And if you want to compare sizes add their sizes too

Nice logic about the percentages but it's false, a good indicator on who is winning beside stats is also firey's goodbye, either it's real or a trick things must not going well there...

no trick here.... he has left, but he is missed

DeletedUser

Master Chriss, whilst not attempting to flame here (sometimes cant help it tho), I'd like think someone who is ranked as high as firey is - after all, you dont get to 14th highest in a world without sound knowledge of the game and politics - would not be organizing academy tribes in a world where there IS NO tribe limit. I don't believe theres a place for them period, let alone in a tribe limitless world. Alternatively, you may be suggesting that he is inferior in his attitude towards unwritten rules try and resolute the fact that you are only 27th in comparison to firey's 14th?

Whilst these tribes may share diplomatic relations with Anarky (i'm not sure, i dont follow the diplomatic changes all that much i must admit) but it does not mean that they are an academy.... otherwise, one could say that Skill? is an academy of TSL as they have a very publicly known Alliance - However in saying that, if one was to suggest it - well, i think we would find their dukes denying it VERY strongly indeed. So therefore, unless you are in -bk- or rage - which i know your not, I would be very careful about putting things which may not be true about.

too shay

no flaming here... just a point I'd like to highlight...

of those total conquers for both tribes, look at how many are internals.
Skill: 633
ANARKY: 1,397
...removing those conquers from the stats the percentages look more like 14.9% Skill over ANARKY and 16.7% ANARKY over Skill... so looking at it that way, ANARKY has been more serious... :icon_razz::icon_eek:

PS... I don't know if that just backfired on me or not... but umm.... yea...

and chachi - i am terriably afraid to say it supports my argument more so then yours. It shows that anarky has inactives on their list - how many only they would know -, and their players are focused on nobling them out rather then attacking skill? therefore they are having to deal with i would assume incomings from their own players when sitting, along with skill? - depending on who has gone inactive - it may in deed last a long time before anarky are in a position to go full pelt at anarky, especially after a merge, and having TSB attacking them from the south.

python_run_away.jpg

Chachi's attempt of flaming ended

DeletedUser

Master Chriss, whilst not attempting to flame here (sometimes cant help it tho), I'd like think someone who is ranked as high as firey is - after all, you dont get to 14th highest in a world without sound knowledge of the game and politics - would not be organizing academy tribes in a world where there IS NO tribe limit. I don't believe theres a place for them period, let alone in a tribe limitless world. Alternatively, you may be suggesting that he is inferior in his attitude towards unwritten rules try and resolute the fact that you are only 27th in comparison to firey's 14th?

Whilst these tribes may share diplomatic relations with Anarky (i'm not sure, i dont follow the diplomatic changes all that much i must admit) but it does not mean that they are an academy.... otherwise, one could say that Skill? is an academy of TSL as they have a very publicly known Alliance - However in saying that, if one was to suggest it - well, i think we would find their dukes denying it VERY strongly indeed. So therefore, unless you are in -bk- or rage - which i know your not, I would be very careful about putting things which may not be true about.

too shay

and chachi - i am terriably afraid to say it supports my argument more so then yours. It shows that anarky has inactives on their list - how many only they would know -, and their players are focused on nobling them out rather then attacking skill? therefore they are having to deal with i would assume incomings from their own players when sitting, along with skill? - depending on who has gone inactive - it may in deed last a long time before anarky are in a position to go full pelt at anarky, especially after a merge, and having TSB attacking them from the south.

python_run_away.jpg

Chachi's attempt of flaming ended

Firey has openely admitted that rage is anarky academy here in forums. He also admitted that he has duke privilledges in -BK- and lots of accounts there. Check my signature .... They are his academies /meat shield so just try not to make comments unless you read a bit these forums :) .

DeletedUser89420

syl... i see u never stop.....

back on topic.... how are our friends doing these days?

The Resurrection

I dont understand why anarky people even come on here, all they do is show how little they know about their own tribe. So lord marshall, whoever you are....how about you read up on things before posting? If Rage is your acad then they should count in your stats, BK is basically anarkys pawn tribe....so they should be as well....when it comes down to it its basically a family tribe all hoping they can tame the likes of skill and TSL.

Speaking of that....im not sure how skill and TSL can be considered an acadamy or family what ever you want to say. Were allies who have seperate plans and are doing seperate things..

DeletedUser

seriously^

TSL and Skill? have never done an OP together (although it's scary to think how effective that would be), and we have only ever been warring the same tribe (3DX) once. That was only for like 1 month aswell

DeletedUser92705

i was in Anarcy before, and Anarcy dnt hav any allies.but the same enemys like ther <Naps
BK and Rage are only NAPs also SnM was only NAP.

but ther was an tribe with an academy 3dx and 3dxtc was the name.

skill and TSL are allies not academy.

i will start an new world i dnt care this one anymore.
ask hotpockets if ur intrested were iam.

ps dnt need to lie here in forum if tribes working to gether against ther enemys its fine

why TSL and Skill were hitting me also from all sides, also 1 TSB Gye...

to 1vs1 the david mention on me was maybe a l... but cimm told me already u gyes are not able to fight like this.

DeletedUser

just because some skill? and maybe a TSL person attacked you at the same time does not mean it was co-ordinated