150 MS train settings on w54...

• Thread starter blue eyed sandwalker
  • Start date

DeletedUser

150 MS train settings on w54...

Hope the Tw's community can help answer me a question here -

I'd assumed that w54 did the general standard of a minimum 150 MS train..on this world?

Anyone know if this is correct?

I can hit 150ms fine - but never got below -

i'd assumed the Game settings set it at that level -

However a tribemate got a (fake ) train with under 150MS -

Anyone know what the rules are on w54 ref this?

and ..if it's ok for under 150ms is legal... - anyone got any tips for improving my 150ms :D

Best Blue :)

DeletedUser

Ok - cheers - thanks for the link.

any advice on getting below 150 ms ..down to 50 then? :)

Carlosmaster

T-train method is used for getting 50ms.

You could also have really fast fingers, lol

DeletedUser

really? i didnt know that :icon_rolleyes:

and blue, you can try useing opera and single key effect to get 50ms trains.

use opera - but it (seems) - or seemed to limit me to 150 ms...

hence why i asked :)

ah... enlighten me here...T-train method?

what am doing wrong?

and i appreciate the advice :)

kingjohan

The t-train method for me get 150 ms trains...Always...Any change i need to do in the settings? (opera)

Carlosmaster

T-train actually goes faster than 50ms but the server pushes it to match a 50ms gap, so you've got to be careful because the order might get messed.
It happened with me, first time I used that method the clearing wave of the train went second, so I would of lost 1 noble if I hadn't double checked it.

kingjohan

It happened with me, first time I used that method the clearing wave of the train went second, so I would of lost 1 noble if I hadn't double checked it.

That happened to me yesterday here, on 54 =(

Lost 2 nobles cause of it >_>

DeletedUser

T-train actually goes faster than 50ms but the server pushes it to match a 50ms gap, so you've got to be careful because the order might get messed.

happened with me a few hours back :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I don't understand you. When you say 150 MS train (which is legal) its 50 ms between attacks. Anything faster and server correct it to the limit by itself.
So what are you trying to do? Get under legal limit?
And how is it possible that your tribemate got it under 150 ms if it is impossible to do so?

Again 50 ms is the bottom limit BETWEEN ( :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: @zachary.2, see I can roll eyes too) attacks, not for trains.
Unless you are talking about attack gap of 150ms which you want to improve, in which case it is not 150ms train but 150 ms attack gap.
So again, what are you trying to do?