Side 2: 800
Difference: 525

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,512,897
Side 2: 7,776,354
Difference: 4,736,543

chart

Yea seems TPN is catching up...I think we will reorganize and hit you guys Hard.:icon_cool:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime, R.I.M.
Side 2:
Tribes: TPN, Sparta

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,641
Side 2: 4,092
Difference: 5,549

chart

Side 1: 91,167,333
Side 2: 39,834,779
Difference: 51,332,554

chart

Btw TPN and Sparta are allies. ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TPN
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Side 1: 617
Side 2: 1,436
Difference: 819

chart

Side 1: 6,014,383
Side 2: 13,540,747
Difference: 7,526,364

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Sparta
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Side 1: 2,344
Side 2: 7,566
Difference: 5,222

chart

Side 1: 23,010,406
Side 2: 71,511,910
Difference: 48,501,504

chart

DeletedUser94059

Side 1:
Tribes: TPN
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime, R.I.M.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 189
Difference: 150

chart

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 21
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 354,355
Side 2: 1,711,102
Difference: 1,356,747

chart

Side 1: 231,102
Side 2: 193,636
Difference: 37,466

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, yea...Like its gonna affect the war as whole... be realistic man...Those gains are not enough to make a dent in our whole front operation.

DeletedUser71060

prime will win by default this world is dead already like the forums and i am realistic but it has not been won on the battle fields its been won politically by a bunch of cowards

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
prime will win by default this world is dead already like the forums and i am realistic but it has not been won on the battle fields its been won politically by a bunch of cowards

Big talk for a barb muncher and a giant turtle..You know why would prime win this world because you guys didn't fight enough..You are the bunch of cowards who kept being happy in thier own corner of the world.

You defense without offense shows your own ego being crushed.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser71060

thats right some didnt fight enough you recruited all who could fight and choose not to, short memory and as for big talk look in the mirror im not the one boasting
and as for barb munching you should look at prime players first befall calling anyone

DeletedUser71060

ive just checked your stats you have taken more barbs than me and you call me barb muncher lol

DeletedUser94059

come on atid he is the almighty ampac who is a hypocrite. barb muncher is an understatement they need to make something else up for ampac. we arent the cowards we are the ones with a backbone who chose to fight not hug like the rest of the world.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
come on atid he is the almighty ampac who is a hypocrite. barb muncher is an understatement they need to make something else up for ampac. we arent the cowards we are the ones with a backbone who chose to fight not hug like the rest of the world.

Yes you are cowards, you have enough time to make a diffrence before but you waited, you let all the tigers fight now its to late, all of you guys will be crushed, sure there will be losses but its ok losses are part of wars, but the question is do you have the manpower to survive?

It will take time mopping out all of you but your just delaying the inevitable. We Prime will be stronger look at you ally Sparta they have huge losses in the south..Its just a matter of time.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser94059

let the tigers fight and who were they kono, saw?? bahaha u should be a stand up comedian thats the funniest thing i have ever heard . u mean the cute little pussy cats that joined the rest of you, if u are talking about kono and saw the only ones with a back bone were atid kiasa djmimic chalky etc ones that didnt run away with there tails between there legs. no matter what you or any member of prime say everyone with a bit of brains and heart know majority of prime are huggers and dont deserve to be in the no.1 spot

DeletedUser71060

ampac lucky for you im not in the south i would of defended it lol and if this game was all about attacking why can we build defence troops we are the tigers left to fight i say your pussy's

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It always makes me smile when I read the replies of cowards....atid you cannot even attack the player near you...:lol:

also twitchsd and atid are cowards.

we are number 1. because you are a bunch of losers who don't know how to fight.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

so joining prime makes you a winner i think not if i was a coward i would of deleted long ago
you might want to think about it your just lucky you have had no one near you to attack you thats why your not even in the top twenty the better players are the ones who are defending against over welling odds
and as for attacking its easy when your not constantly defending lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so joining prime makes you a winner i think not if i was a coward i would of deleted long ago
you might want to think about it your just lucky you have had no one near you to attack you thats why your not even in the top twenty the better players are the ones who are defending against over welling odds
and as for attacking its easy when your not constantly defending lol

Hahahaha, funny comments your just a very big turtle. You know its useless to fight us, just look at the map we will conquer all easy TPN, Sparta targets first, takeover continents, make ourselves stronger and when all of them are finished tribesmates will attack you in en mass..

I think you will not survive that, you survive before...but we have time on our side.

Besides you can't even attack your own neighbor..Hahahahhaa..Coward

DeletedUser94059

would like to think i know how to fight
Incoming troops Arrival time
Thats Outrageous! 4:59:44
= TPN = K25-S-(4867) 4:59:44 sniped it

courtesy of masp and the 4 mil ODD that day
how am i a coward i stand my ground as most people would know how have launched on me etc. you wouldnt know what that is as barbs dont fight back ampac. i guess thats why saw fits right in with you guys once a barb muncher always a barb muncher

DeletedUser94059

and masp couldnt take it so he has got help to try take my k25