A new #1

DeletedUser

Guys, I really do mean this with all my heart, pherion is an epic fail of a player.

I am shocked to see he has made it as far as he has, i swear on all that is holy that ANYONE who advocates for pherion is an ignorant soul.

Why am i so sure you may ask? Where is my evidence? Well lets just say that back when he was 200k points one of us sat him and one of us noticed he had 10k troops at 200k points.........!!! Thats why i kicked him out of KDK and he joined the 8=D i mean e=mc. And now terms is jumping to protect his point noob of a player.

HAWKS, i love you, but pherion has to go. legion, do us a favor and mass noble him, you wont have much trouble unless he quickly passes his account to someone with skills.

DeletedUser

Guys, I really do mean this with all my heart, pherion is an epic fail of a player.

I am shocked to see he has made it as far as he has, i swear on all that is holy that ANYONE who advocates for pherion is an ignorant soul.

Why am i so sure you may ask? Where is my evidence? Well lets just say that back when he was 200k points one of us sat him and one of us noticed he had 10k troops at 200k points.........!!! Thats why i kicked him out of KDK and he joined the 8=D i mean e=mc. And now terms is jumping to protect his point noob of a player.

HAWKS, i love you, but pherion has to go. legion, do us a favor and mass noble him, you wont have much trouble unless he quickly passes his account to someone with skills.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's be fair now... all of us we're newbies at this game at one point in time or another and most of us have gotten our butts handed to us by players much better then us at one point in time (hopefully only in the first month or so). And some of us we're taught by some patient player, others under the flames of a player attacking... however before this...most of us didn't have troops...and those of us that did had horribly mixed villages (hell I still remember a player at 500K arguing the benefits of having mixed villages...luckily we changed his mind and he switched over very quickly.)

With that in mind...

Pherion has grown to be an extremely large player...one of the largest players on the .net server (not top 10 or anything but definitely top 100) and as he has grown so has his skills (and no not just at barb nobling and building them up :icon_razz:) I wouldn't say he's pro or anything...but at the very least competent if not at least skilled in his own way.

Legion couldn't mass noble us even if they tried. They could hit K33 and 43...maybe even K22 and 23. but almost everything else would be untouched due to the damn noble traveling limit being set to 250 spaces... couple that with churches and a fake limit and you have a recipe for disaster with any far range mass nobling.

also I won't reveal to much information...but I can assure you that the troop numbers are much much higher now :).

DeletedUser81101

no no, Pherion is still an incompetent player... the account is better as it is coplayed, but the actual player is still rather hopeless

DeletedUser

how ?

Stiker is nobling someone out who deserved to be nobled out.....

DeletedUser81101

yes, barbs & internals werent enough, he's now resorted to cannibalism :p

rltdesign on 19.01. at 21:10
Would you like a foothold in Hawk territory.

I am currently being internally nobled by my tribe due to the fact I was inactive for a week due to RL Emergency. I would be happy to clear out any available villages of mine for for you to noble seeing as I am not going to last all of Stryker's assaults.

I think real life emergencies are quite a fair enough excuse to be temporarily inactive. So how does rlt deserve to be taken out?

DeletedUser

yes, barbs & internals werent enough, he's now resorted to cannibalism :p

I think real life emergencies are quite a fair enough excuse to be temporarily inactive. So how does rlt deserve to be taken out?

Just for mailing you that gets him enough to be nobled out.

Shame your guys in south are too stupid to know what a ram looks like.

Stupid ingame . Not in real life . Just incase any mod thinks this is a real life insult.

DeletedUser

Just for mailing you that gets him enough to be nobled out.

Shame your guys in south are too stupid to know what a ram looks like.

Stupid ingame . Not in real life . Just incase any mod thinks this is a real life insult.

Your disclaimer is as ridiculous as it is insincere.

DeletedUser

Oh Vingwald thanks for the attacks that took 1minute to mark.

Its successful to send nukes 200 hours to targets that will simply dodge them. So in theory you effectively waste the nukes for 400hours.

I got an even funnier mail today, of something I suspected had happened. Will post up soon....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Vingwald thanks for the attacks that took 1minute to mark.

Its successful to send nukes 200 hours to targets that will simply dodge them. So in theory you effectively waste the nukes for 400hours.

I got an even funnier mail today, of something I suspected had happened. Will post up soon....

I have no problem in sending attacks to someone so (in game) conceited as yourself, however long they take to get there. Seeing some of the reports where you didn't manage to dodge...(your stupid dead nukes, obviously in game) makes me feel better about what's being sent your way. In the end, they're only nukes or fakes, we all have to deal with them from time to time.

DeletedUser

I have no problem in sending attacks to someone so (in game) conceited as yourself, however long they take to get there. Seeing some of the reports where you didn't manage to dodge...(your stupid dead nukes, obviously in game) makes me feel better about what's being sent your way. In the end, they're only nukes or fakes, we all have to deal with them from time to time.

Did I strike a nerve ?

Yes , I am a noob you killed some nukes. Keep em coming . Since we all know I dont stack myself and 'beg' for support my villages will be fine on the frontline and il just keep nobling your players :lol:

Keep sending me nukes you will not realise how stupid you guys have been sending me all your nukes. I mean , its like me account sitting you all lol. Seeing your troop counts.

DeletedUser

Drunkie, rltdesign has regularly been going inactive on and off for months. So unless he has RL emergencies every couple of weeks it is a very poor excuse. We have clear rules on emergency sitters and the like that rltdesign chose to ignore. Further, he was given the opportunity to respond before full nobling was initiated. His choice was to mail your tribe, pull his support and attack fellow tribesmen. Strangely enough he suddenly found some nukes to send out whereas getting his participation in any offensive activities up until now was always a chore. It is a shame it had to come to this but he left us with no alternative.

Vingwald: Nice to see someone new posting out here.

DeletedUser

Seems that for some it's almost as hard as clicking to send an attack. :D

DeletedUser

Thats what makes it so funny :icon_wink:

If you had an emergency.. (someone dying, house collapsing blah blah blah) would you log onto TW first and set a sitter?

clifford seemed to have no issues doing it...after all it takes less then a minute (2 minutes tops) to do. You log in...go to settings...account sitting...and the plug in the name of one of the leaders and they'll handle it from there. And an emergency really isn't an excuse as all you have to do is set a emergency sitter before an actual emergency occurs...hence the tribal policy. HAWKS as a whole are very far from heartless (proven time and time again by the tribes actions) however order and standards must be maintained otherwise discipline falls apart which quickly leads to the tribe falling apart.

DeletedUser

If you had an emergency.. (someone dying, house collapsing blah blah blah) would you log onto TW first and set a sitter?

Nope, but I wouldn't leave my account to go red ... Definitely wouldn't take me a week to grab a computer and spend 1minute setting a sitter. Also take into account the amount of times rlt has gone red/yellow (yes he conveniently left that out of his message), the support he withdrew and the message he sent Legion - He is a great example of someone who shouldn't be given much sympathy for being internally nobled.