Wth happened to IKEA!? D:

DeletedUser

the real reason ikea failed was lack of team work. sara got out classed and ~AoE~ failed against the same guy. so why couldn't ikea just of just worked together and out classed ~AoE~ instead of just jumping over to them? :icon_rolleyes:

Funny you pick me out of all people without actually knowing the circumstances.
But, tbh... I'll admit I wouldn't of been on to snipe even if my troops were home and I'm not exactly 1337 when it comes to such skill, but I have no doubt that my sitter could have pulled it off if the troops had been there to do it. But either way, you're right... I got rimmed, but I still had a hell of a lot of fun beforehand and made lots of good friends, so to me that's a win. :icon_redface:

And remember kids, life doesn't have to be grim when on the rim. :lol:

DeletedUser

And this is why IKEA so totally deserved every award in that ridiculous premade poll.

Because they couldnt even last a month..

How ironic.

Don't worry, maybe when you make a premade, you can make all your members vote for you premade too..

Oh wait, it won't happen.

DeletedUser

I wish i could have stayed :(

But I'm afraid W54 is quite possibly my last world. Boo Hoo.

Nobody really cares though, even though i have been on TW longer than many. (I hide in the shadows under different Alias's)

Ikea was the most lulz i have had in a long while.

<3 you all.

DeletedUser

I wish i could have stayed :(

But I'm afraid W54 is quite possibly my last world. Boo Hoo.

Nobody really cares though, even though i have been on TW longer than many. (I hide in the shadows under different Alias's)

Ikea was the most lulz i have had in a long while.

<3 you all.

And you are? =P

DeletedUser95452

I got surprised to see this thread ... I bet you could have gone till the end.
Anyway King Matt II those few weeks with IKEA were great ... if it wasnt for my co and W50 time ... could have stayed.
Let me know if you'll do it again in the future ... will give another try with pleasure again.

And no one tells we didnt have fun ... more then 4000 posts in skype room everyday ... hardly someone else was able to do in W54 :)
If we just didnt use it all for fun but a bit more for co-operation would have been top 1 now.

From Joint.Venture ... a joint which ended to s0on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regarding Bloo's story, we all know that she pointwhored her way to the higher rankings and then got nobled because she hadn't built any troops...

I tried to warn you bloo. Every day me calling you a pointwhore on the skype chatroom wasn't just me being mean you know... :'(

DeletedUser

Whatever.
That's it emo boy.
We're nolonger friends.
And that penguin in your sig looks like a cyclops.

DeletedUser

Bloo, you know I love you really <3

Stop bashing my sig, It was made by Mike, what do you expect :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whatever.
That's it emo boy.
We're nolonger friends.
And that penguin in your sig looks like a cyclops.

/Looks at Penguin's sig.

/Pauses.

/Proceeds to laugh until has stomach hemorrhage.

DeletedUser

Mike has a thing with cyclopes...and with AK-47s obv, but I don't get what (booze?) and gun have to do with IceHot?