Last enemy village is gone.

DeletedUser

OMG get over it.... you lost ...........................

where you there at the end...NO

Did the UA have a plan to win W18????

yes ....

Did it ???????

er yes ...................FULL STOP

MOVE ON

You were there at the end and technically Apoc 'won' but really it was Morthy that won this world. It is very obvious from all the more recent posts that this world was going to the dogs had Morthy not stepped in and made sure this world ended on ADMIN terms, not the UA's and not Apoc's.

DeletedUser

@Wolfhunt, you did what you did to get through to the end. I don't agree with some of the decisions you made and I can only address you as it seems you are the only one in Apoc leadership who seems to have been singled out for the most part. The one thing I had to laugh about how your own members came out against you when the world was over instead of doing it on the battlefield. A leader will always be second guessed and have those who don't like him, and it looks like you have a few of those.

Why are you addressing yourself? It's really strange.

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, how stupid do you think we are? It would be IMPOSSIBLE to 'scroll' through a world and get every drama, political event, player, etc worked out. It would be like me going through the World 12 forums and knowing exactly what had gone down in their world within 5 minutes flat. You created Huey in November 2010. We know it's you. My fav part is where you pat yourself on the back in the last paragraph - I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much.

An outsider is not going to know about bcruss admitting she is a point whore and they are not going to know who the leaders are. There are no titles here in the forum. Wake up!

DeletedUser

Wolfhunt, how stupid do you think we are? It would be IMPOSSIBLE to 'scroll' through a world and get every drama, political event, player, etc worked out. It would be like me going through the World 12 forums and knowing exactly what had gone down in their world within 5 minutes flat. You created Huey in November 2010. We know it's you. My fav part is where you pat yourself on the back in the last paragraph - I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much.

An outsider is not going to know about bcruss admitting she is a point whore and they are not going to know who the leaders are. There are no titles here in the forum. Wake up!

I could no longer use my other name as it was involved in legal matters. I have been on this forum for almost 5 years now. The reason I started coming to this forum was I seen it was a world closing and was curious to see how a family tribe would be awarded a victory.

There is no patting him on the back. I state a very clear and simple statement. They won this world. You didn't, and you still come to the forum and complain. I come here with an independent view and you criticize someone from an outside world that closed their world.

As for the bcruss issue it was brought up in a thread about a week or two ago by someone that was in Apoc. I don't feel like looking but that is how I seen it. Obviously you and others assume I am Wolfhunt1. You couldn't be farther from the truth.

But I do find it amusing.

DeletedUser

Bella WAS a great player, anyone who would say otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about. And MM was the best tribe in W18. But players leave. Three players in particular being Mudge, Jethrojavier, and Super Sweet (who were all the best ODA players in W18, along with Zain from the UA, and SS being the duke of MM). Now, MM were just MM, and not Apoc-D, C, W, F, etc... MM had no reinforments, nowhere in which they could replenish their forces, unlink the Apocalypse horde. MM wore themselves down in the end, more so than the UA ever did to them.

I couldn't tell you what kind of player she is. You say she is great and Apoc said she wasn't. Honestly, it has no bearing on anything. You argument is based upon nothing but pure speculation. The leaders of the other side evidently had a clear plan that was better than the plan of those in MM. You can't argue with that. They had a plan to be able to replace those who would leave.

Oh, so we had every chance, did we? While UA was allying and recruiting everyone in their path (take FEAR for example, in which they claim they went to war with) MM was fighting (yes, fighting) to dominate their territory. There was Aggression Family, AoO, WarGod, UAN, GoC, LEGION, INF Family... Tons of tribes that warred with eachother. Thats just the way things were in the east. We didn't like eachother, so we fought. RKN and TWA in the west merged to form Apoc, among many other splinter tribes. Thats how they got so large. Sure, UA fought, but compare to how much everyone else did. We were fully aware of what was in the west, but there were no chances, because we still had unfinished business with eachother.

As I have stated in the other post that is where their leadership played a smarter game. They were able to overcome and issues. I think you have missed a lot about this game. So lets just say that MM was able to sort its business with the others. You say the people left and nobody was left. How would MM have conquered the world if it lost all its players? I did a little bit of history research. I think I would call this a war.

Forever:
Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-F Apoc-W Apoc-N Apoc-D Apoc-H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR PAIN REBEL
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,125
Side 2: 1,699
Difference: 5,426

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,655,544
Side 2: 16,112,188
Difference: 51,543,356

If you also know history it was FEAR that declared war on Apoc not the other way around. The declaration was quite a funny one and one of the best I have seen. I would call 8700 conquers between both sides a war.
image.php

Call that a leadership fail if you must, but what would you have us do? Have MM ally GoC, INF, Aggression, and everyone else for that matter to form an anti-UA? We weren't about to do anything of the sort. Perhaps forming a massive family to counter a massive family was the way to go, but who would actually do that? Would you?

Tell me your your leadership didn't fail to address the threat? If it was me I would have tried to find a way to counter the threat. By refusing to do anything of the sort the leadership itself resigned itself to failure. You have just admitted that your leadership resigned itself to defeat upon the creation of Apoc.

There was Apoc-D, C, W, F, N, A, {BA}, and [BA] in the latter formation of the UA. Before that, there was about
twenty full active tribes working together in the UA. Thirty-four, if you count semi-active tribes.
So your leadership seen this and failed to act on it? You are stating that they had 800 active members plus say another 500 from the other semi active tribes. So that is a total of 1300 players? I would love to hear someone from Apoc give their side on this but nobody on their side is posting.

Yes, MM was very capable of winning this world. If you had actually followed their history, you would know how good they were. They held rank one ODA for the longest time, before losing it to Apoc-D during the downward spiral era where Rudegar left to form VST, and ~S~ hijacked the MM banner and formed PX. Yes, both Apoc and MM had key losses, which is natural. Apoc did deal with it better, because of their enormous size. Had Apoc been the same size as MM, I'm sure it would have affected them the same, but Apoc had numbers to cushion the blows.

From what I gather you are saying that your own internal egos hurt you more than Apoc did? If this is truly the case then your leaders who egotistical driven as they could not see the true threat before them. I am sure Apoc accounted for attrition in their plan hence their size. Wouldn't that mean their plan to win this world was better and it was executed to perfection?

ODA is very meaningless in many aspects. The most important stat is enemy conquers. ODA is totally irrelevant if conquers against the enemy doesn't match ODA.

I think Wolfhunt is the only one posting, and he's only mildly posting. Andrew Done posted before, but from what I understand, RL circumstances took him away from the game.

I think that would suggest many of them are just glad this world is over and have left this forum for good. So the only people who seem to be posting is the occasional Apoc player and a few of their in game enemies.

Why would an Apoc player leave his nice, happy Apocalypse Family Meatshield just to get diced?

If they refused to leave the tribe to stand behind their accusations they would have done the very thing. They would have left and I am sure if enough left that would have gotten the attention of leadership.

A few of them? I think Wolfhunt had more than just a few.

See my above comment.

Randy1

Randy, thats only half true. It should give people the feeling of how bad the UA that won this world was, not the whole world in general.

yeah i know
sorry for that :icon_rolleyes:

my conclusion after reading this thread is that APOC are mass huggers :)
trying to kill everyone that didn't fight with them lol
like i always say to noobs
it is TRIBALWARS!! not tribalhugs! :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser67005

I couldn't tell you what kind of player she is. You say she is great and Apoc said she wasn't. Honestly, it has no bearing on anything. You argument is based upon nothing but pure speculation. The leaders of the other side evidently had a clear plan that was better than the plan of those in MM. You can't argue with that. They had a plan to be able to replace those who would leave.

Sure, if you think forming a massive family to gain territory over warring everyone to gain territory is a better plan, then Apoc had a better plan, in your books.

Tell me your your leadership didn't fail to address the threat? If it was me I would have tried to find a way to counter the threat. By refusing to do anything of the sort the leadership itself resigned itself to failure. You have just admitted that your leadership resigned itself to defeat upon the creation of Apoc.

Either you failed in your history research, or you aren't reading my points. We saw the threats. How were we supposed to address them? There were many in the east that hated eachother. People wanted to destroy people. Who cares about the people way over there when there is someone who wants to kill you right now standing right next to you. Sure, we could have dropped everything we were doing and fight UA head on, only to get wrecked by the likes of INF, and the others who would pay alot to see MM dead. Just take a look at the maps from back then. It was never East vs West, and it was never going to be. It was West vs East vs eveyone else, and "everyone else" was no where close to the west. Of course, MM/INF were forced to merge later on to form MIM, but if anything, that helped UA more than it didn't, because MM and INF weren't exactly the best of allies. We saw, and we acted in the best way we could. I would have a good laugh or two trying to watch you get everyone to work together when there were so many feuds between players and tribes in the east. Which brings me back to the question I asked that you never answered. Would you form a massive anti-UA Family, if it was even possible? You say you would try to counter the threat. Thats great. How?

So your leadership seen this and failed to act on it? You are stating that they had 800 active members plus say another 500 from the other semi active tribes. So that is a total of 1300 players? I would love to hear someone from Apoc give their side on this but nobody on their side is posting.

Our leadership saw this, but were otherwise occupied by people right next to us.

From what I gather you are saying that your own internal egos hurt you more than Apoc did? If this is truly the case then your leaders who egotistical driven as they could not see the true threat before them. I am sure Apoc accounted for attrition in their plan hence their size. Wouldn't that mean their plan to win this world was better and it was executed to perfection?

Are you sure you're not Wolfhunt? He has hinted many, many times that our apparent egos got in our way. You are sadly mistaken. I for one realize what it was like for MM. There couldn't have been a more tight knit group of players. They were all good friends. Egotistical driven leaders is a farcry to the truth.

If your looking for egotistical leaders, Wolfhunt (or, maybe, you) was your man. Take the very end of the game for example. He nobled barbs (which has been a big no no for UA for quite some time) in order to "reach his own personal goals". Do you have any idea how much of an uproar this created? For nearly 3 years, players in UA had been kicked and nobled out for nobling barbs, when they had been nobling them for their own personal gains. Why else would they be nobling barbs? Personal goals, more ground, etc. Personal goals. When the question about this was raised by another duke within Apoc in their forums, all was deleted because of an apparent "jab" at Wolfhunt. He tried again, merely asking why he nobled barbs, and that too, was deleted. Perhaps egotistical is not the right word. But he abused his power in many ways, and I think this drew the line. All you'd have to do is ask the Apoc members how they felt about this.

If they refused to leave the tribe to stand behind their accusations they would have done the very thing. They would have left and I am sure if enough left that would have gotten the attention of leadership.

I'm sure it would have. But, as I said, why would any sane Apoc member leave their nice, comfy cushion?

EDIT: Then again, Morthy did step in and prevent players from leaving tribes to finish the world off. Perhaps that had something to do with it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sure, if you think forming a massive family to gain territory over warring everyone to gain territory is a better plan, then Apoc had a better plan, in your books.

I never said I thought that. I said they had a plan and stuck to it and it was a winning plan on world 18. My personal judgment has no bearing as the TW admins chose to recognize their win. Please don't confuse my judgment for my thoughts. Do I feel it ended the way it should?

Either you failed in your history research, or you aren't reading my points. We saw the threats. How were we supposed to address them? There were many in the east that hated eachother. People wanted to destroy people. Who cares about the people way over there when there is someone who wants to kill you right now standing right next to you. Sure, we could have dropped everything we were doing and fight UA head on, only to get wrecked by the likes of INF, and the others who would pay alot to see MM dead. Just take a look at the maps from back then. It was never East vs West, and it was never going to be. It was West vs East vs eveyone else, and "everyone else" was no where close to the west. Of course, MM/INF were forced to merge later on to form MIM, but if anything, that helped UA more than it didn't, because MM and INF weren't exactly the best of allies. We saw, and we acted in the best way we could. I would have a good laugh or two trying to watch you get everyone to work together when there were so many feuds between players and tribes in the east. Which brings me back to the question I asked that you never answered. Would you form a massive anti-UA Family, if it was even possible? You say you would try to counter the threat. Thats great. How?

The one thing that kills many tribes if failure to see the bigger picture. What I have seen in your posts is that those on the "east" side as you say were more concerned with killing each other than the bigger threat in the "west". In real life you must deal with many problems at a job with different personalities. If I go by your comments it seems that since the east couldn't get along it was predetermined that Apoc would win? Is this what you are saying?

As for your question I can't answer that because I was not part of the world an I don't know where people were located, I don't know the people or their attitudes. If winning this world meant creating a large family to kill off Apoc then I would say yes we do it and then we break down from there to be the last tribe standing once Apoc was dead and gone.

Are you sure you're not Wolfhunt? He has hinted many, many times that our apparent egos got in our way. You are sadly mistaken. I for one realize what it was like for MM. There couldn't have been a more tight knit group of players. They were all good friends. Egotistical driven leaders is a farcry to the truth.

If leaders are more worried about killing at each other than a bigger threat I would say that the leaders needed removed and replaced. The last few wars we fought on my world we knew that the leaders of the two tribes we were fighting couldn't stand each other. We used that to our advantage. They were full of ego saying their tribe was the greatest and so on. It was purely ego driven. I am citing your leaders were egotistical due to my previous experience and what you have stated about everyone wanting to kill everyone around them instead of focusing on the true danger.

If your looking for egotistical leaders, Wolfhunt (or, maybe, you) was your man. Take the very end of the game for example. He nobled barbs (which has been a big no no for UA for quite some time) in order to "reach his own personal goals". Do you have any idea how much of an uproar this created? For nearly 3 years, players in UA had been kicked and nobled out for nobling barbs, when they had been nobling them for their own personal gains. Why else would they be nobling barbs? Personal goals, more ground, etc. Personal goals. When the question about this was raised by another duke within Apoc in their forums, all was deleted because of an apparent "jab" at Wolfhunt. He tried again, merely asking why he nobled barbs, and that too, was deleted. Perhaps egotistical is not the right word. But he abused his power in many ways, and I think this drew the line. All you'd have to do is ask the Apoc members how they felt about this.

This can't even be addressed by me. I have no idea what Apoc/UA rules were. The only thing I have seen in this forum were a few players complain about it. As for his abuse of power you can't even judge that as you were not part of Apoc and you are going on what a few people say. I am sure with the way Apoc was run and the amount of respect many people have for the other dukes in Apoc that if it was an abuse he would have been removed long ago. Think about it. How many Dukes were in Apoc and you can say that Wolfhunt1 abused his powers and nobody kept him in line?

I'm s
Sure it would have. But, as I said, why would any sane Apoc member leave their nice, comfy cushion?

EDIT: Then again, Morthy did step in and prevent players from leaving tribes to finish the world off. Perhaps that had something to do with it.

Resting on your morals and not coming out against the abuse they claim that happened was their own fault. In looking at another thread Morthy stepped in about a week before the world ended and made that change. In this very thread friarstale had the chance to stay out of Apoc when he left. If so many were in agreement with him they could all have left when he did and attacked Wolfhunt1.

What I am saying by this is they chose to stay silent and only come out after the world was over. Their inaction are the direct result of a failure to act on their end in a timely manner.

What I do find funnier than all of this is how Apoc seems to have ignored this forum all together...with a few exceptions..and those who were not in Apoc are really the only people posting.

DeletedUser67005

What I have seen in your posts is that those on the "east" side as you say were more concerned with killing each other than the bigger threat in the "west".

Of course we were concerned about killing eachother. It was kill or be killed. The west didn't matter at the time, because INF was right their, in MM's borders, as were others. MM needed to solidify their territory. UA had already solidified theirs. How? The two biggest powerhouses in the west (RKN/TWA) combined forces and made Apoc. MM was still fighting for their position, while UA took the easy route. Naturally (seeing as they no longer had any threats in the west) Apoc had all the time they needed to get battle ready. MM? They'd be jumping from a war straight to a war.

If I go by your comments it seems that since the east couldn't get along it was predetermined that Apoc would win? Is this what you are saying?

In a sense. Apoc was good, but their were better tribes on W18. If the east acted in the same fashion as the west, then yes, I believe the east wouldn't have had much trouble overthrowing the UA. The one real threat there would be breaking Zain, david, Zurtle, and a couple other great players in UA. Yes, if the eastern based tribes could get along, the results of W18 would be far different.

If winning this world meant creating a large family to kill off Apoc then I would say yes we do it and then we break down from there to be the last tribe standing once Apoc was dead and gone.

That would just make MM and the rest look like hugging fools similar to UA. ZZdragon (duke of Aggression) wouldn't agree to helping MM. Rudegar (duke of INF) helped for a while, before making his efforts futile later on by leaving and creating an uprising against MM in his new tribe, VST. There was no way anyone could solve the feuds. And do you really think creating a massive family and then just ending it when the goal is completed would be simple, just like that? Especially when talking about eastern based tribes. The dukes did not like eachother. You cannot just tell them to put aside their differences and rally to fight an enemy. We were eachother's enemies. Simple as.

I am citing your leaders were egotistical due to my previous experience and what you have stated about everyone wanting to kill everyone around them instead of focusing on the true danger.

So, you are saying that because there were similar circumstances in your world, that it must have been the same here? Define true danger. We were true dangers to eachother. Apoc was a threat, but just a threat like the others.

I am sure with the way Apoc was run and the amount of respect many people have for the other dukes in Apoc that if it was an abuse he would have been removed long ago. Think about it. How many Dukes were in Apoc and you can say that Wolfhunt1 abused his powers and nobody kept him in line?

How would you know how much respect Apoc had for their dukes? You just showed up on these forums recently. Apoc was a tribe that just wanted to make it through. They weren't about to de-duke anyone. There were probably not as many dukes as you think. After Andrew deleted, Wolfhunt was running the show. There was nobody who could keep him in line. Sure, Apoc players could have left, and yes, many were very upset. Why didn't they leave? I dunno.

If so many were in agreement with him they could all have left when he did and attacked Wolfhunt1.

Sure they could have. Don't ask me why they didn't.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Of course we were concerned about killing eachother. It was kill or be killed. The west didn't matter at the time, because INF was right their, in MM's borders, as were others. MM needed to solidify their territory. UA had already solidified theirs. How? The two biggest powerhouses in the west (RKN/TWA) combined forces and made Apoc. MM was still fighting for their position, while UA took the easy route. Naturally (seeing as they no longer had any threats in the west) Apoc had all the time they needed to get battle ready. MM? They'd be jumping from a war straight to a war.

It would suggest their stance and their strategy to win the game was based on the fact that they could count on the people in the east to beat each other and they walk in and win the game. You have to admit it is a great strategy. You kill each other and they move in and mop up.

In a sense. Apoc was good, but their were better tribes on W18. If the east acted in the same fashion as the west, then yes, I believe the east wouldn't have had much trouble overthrowing the UA. The one real threat there would be breaking Zain, david, Zurtle, and a couple other great players in UA. Yes, if the eastern based tribes could get along, the results of W18 would be far different.

I would have to disagree with you about other tribes being better than Apoc as they won the world. It doesn't matter how good a tribe is for a short period of time. It is all about who can run the world. The problem with your theory that the world would be different is just that. It is a theory and when you think about it nobody would trust each other long enough to even attempt. The war then was over before it began according to your statement.

That would just make MM and the rest look like hugging fools similar to UA. ZZdragon (duke of Aggression) wouldn't agree to helping MM. Rudegar (duke of INF) helped for a while, before making his efforts futile later on by leaving and creating an uprising against MM in his new tribe, VST. There was no way anyone could solve the feuds. And do you really think creating a massive family and then just ending it when the goal is completed would be simple, just like that? Especially when talking about eastern based tribes. The dukes did not like eachother. You cannot just tell them to put aside their differences and rally to fight an enemy. We were eachother's enemies. Simple as.

I disagree. If you would have combined to fight Apoc and then beat them and went your seperate ways it would not be viewed as hugging. When facing long odds you must do what needs to be done to beat those odds. The looming thought of Apoc winning the world should have been enough to let people put aside their differences to meet a bigger threat.

So, you are saying that because there were similar circumstances in your world, that it must have been the same here? Define true danger. We were true dangers to eachother. Apoc was a threat, but just a threat like the others.

On my world our enemies couldn't stand each other. They fought amongst themselves. At every turn they would go after each other. We knew this and we took advantage of it. When they were fighting we would run an op on both of the fronts we had with them and before you knew it they were losing villages without a fight. There were too focused on each other to see the bigger danger.

How would you know how much respect Apoc had for their dukes? You just showed up on these forums recently. Apoc was a tribe that just wanted to make it through. They weren't about to de-duke anyone. There were probably not as many dukes as you think. After Andrew deleted, Wolfhunt was running the show. There was nobody who could keep him in line. Sure, Apoc players could have left, and yes, many were very upset. Why didn't they leave? I dunno.

It is my assumption about the respect they had because almost every thread about the best players or leaders has quite a few Apoc Dukes in it. Zain and Davidemeh always seem to be mentioned by not only the enemy but Apoc as well. Is my assumption wrong?

So Wolfhunt1 ran the entire show? There were no barons or anyone else that did anything? I find it hard to believe that a Duke of the winning tribe could go rogue after 3 years of playing....now mind you this is just a guess on my part.

As for Apoc players leaving the answer is in front of you. They made the decision not to leave. If they were so upset this would have handled this in the game instead of posting in the forums when they could do nothing about it.

I think even you will agree that if they were so upset that they should have tried to have done something or said something when the world was still a few months from being shut down.

DeletedUser67005

It would suggest their stance and their strategy to win the game was based on the fact that they could count on the people in the east to beat each other and they walk in and win the game. You have to admit it is a great strategy. You kill each other and they move in and mop up.

Sure, good enough strategy, if not common.

I would have to disagree with you about other tribes being better than Apoc as they won the world.

You're missing the big picture. Apoc was not alone. Wherever Apoc was, you could be sure Apoc-F and BA were always there as well. And, before the end phase, Apoc (known then as Apoc-D) had Apoc-C, F, W, R, H, and the BA family. Apoc as one tribe may have gotten most of the credit as the winning tribe (being the largest tribe in the alliance) but how much help did they have along the way? See my above list and you'll know. It was never just Apoc, it was always the entire Apoc Alphabet.

I disagree. If you would have combined to fight Apoc and then beat them and went your seperate ways it would not be viewed as hugging. When facing long odds you must do what needs to be done to beat those odds. The looming thought of Apoc winning the world should have been enough to let people put aside their differences to meet a bigger threat.

You can disagree with me all you want. I posted the truth, its up to the readers whether they believe it or not.

Aggression would not help MM. Sure, a couple players maybe, but when is that ever enough? Besides, Aggression had a war going on with BA. (I know, BA at war with someone other than themselves, quite shocking, really)

On my world our enemies couldn't stand each other. They fought amongst themselves. At every turn they would go after each other. We knew this and we took advantage of it. When they were fighting we would run an op on both of the fronts we had with them and before you knew it they were losing villages without a fight. There were too focused on each other to see the bigger danger.

Well, the eastern leaders did not like eachother. At all. Perhaps Apoc saw this and started moving in. Sure, good enough strategy. And when you have hordes of players on your side, and will not fight someone unless you outnumber them 10 to 1, I suppose it helps, doesn't it? :)

It is my assumption about the respect they had because almost every thread about the best players or leaders has quite a few Apoc Dukes in it. Zain and Davidemeh always seem to be mentioned by not only the enemy but Apoc as well. Is my assumption wrong?

Honestly, Apoc whored out so many leadership positions, I still don't know half of their leaders. :icon_redface:

Zain is an incredible player, and a good leader. If you were looking for the best leader in Apoc, then you were looking for Zurtle. Apoc wouldn't have been possible without him, its been said many times. But, he saw the light and left the horde. That was quite late into the game though. It was still pretty much a given who the winners were. I've heard Poolboy was a respected leader as well. David was a great player, of that there is no question. But leader? I haven't heard enough about him as a leader to know, where I have heard much about other leaders in the UA.

So Wolfhunt1 ran the entire show? There were no barons or anyone else that did anything? I find it hard to believe that a Duke of the winning tribe could go rogue after 3 years of playing....now mind you this is just a guess on my part.

He'll tell you otherwise, but after Andrew, Wolfhunt was the one, active leader. It has been admitted that there was a drastic activity drop in the UA during the ladder stages of the world.

I think even you will agree that if they were so upset that they should have tried to have done something or said something when the world was still a few months from being shut down.

Yup, I do agree. It seemed strange, even to me, that they started bitching after it was all over. If you ask me, they had very good reason to, but the timing was way off. :)

DeletedUser

I can happily admit I left w18 of my own accord, and the tribe I was in ended up winning the world.

I think Wolf held on to a few of my villages, too. Which of course, because they were built by me, played no small part in winning the world.

No problem guys, any time.

DeletedUser45512

wolfhunt stop addressing yourself as zain said it is weird ...

and yes we know its you as even i a crap player from -F who moved to Apoc for premiun was told by people in skype when i asked (these people are not those posting in this forum)

DeletedUser

Once again you show your total lack of knowledge. At the Christmas break I had 20 more villages than her but over 300K behind her because she was point whoring. If I wanted to catch her I could have easily of locked in tons of accounts to claim for me. The more important thing was that the world get closed down. I didn't care about third place and I even told you via in game mail. So please get your facts straight.

Just another of your barefaced lies Will, there was no time that you were ahead of me in villages but behind in points.

@concrete, First off you are the enemy, then you join Apoc. Nobody forced you to accept the invite. You were being attacked and losing villages and shortly after that it looks like Apoc called off the attacks and you joined them. I am laughing at your comments about your nobling. You had no problems attacking those you once called tribe mates yet you slam Apoc. You very well might be a good player but it seems your comment in another thread about deserving the #3 spot was comical. You deserved it? In looking at the stats and going by the dates you got to #3 by nobling a lot of barbs in K69. You then lost the spot to Wolfhunt1 then he lost it to bcruss. I can see you being upset at losing to her as she turned into a pointwhore at the end of the game...evidence by her massive village average as well as her own free admission.

I did and do freely admit I point whored at the end of the game, However, I never started building up my village points until AFTER I was ahead in the number of villages taken. Both Concrete and wolfhunt had higher point village averages than I did before I started to point whore.

concrete and will both lost 3rd place to me because I nobled more villages, not because i point whored.

Shukketsu

What happened has happened, and there isn't a way, unless Morthy reopens the world, to see what would happen if Apoc vs [BA].

I'm glad to say that Jackie Barry, my duke in Apoc-F was my leader, and without her, the southern bits would have been harder for the RKN [at the time we were accepted in].

Let's all be glad that the world is over, and as long as we had fun playing the world, then we all won.