Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser71844

Karma is the worst duke I ever fought for. I don't really mind what anyone thinks of me in RAM. I do not mind how many players it will take to really damage me.

Size makes a lot of people think they are good when they are not. Size make some people think they are on the right track when they are not.

From what I've seen, the drift academy didn't teach much things. There were some players that were good in PMP, just a few. Sadly, they didn't improve that much through time.

RAM sucks. Only a few players in T-W-C were heavily involved in that war so it's easy to brag about it. It was not really a coordinated effort.

RAM screwed up its own chances to win this world. Why bother keeping fighting for them? I won't spend hours and hours to grow up an account that will end up as a failure anyway.

So I'll go out with a bang

Why do I distinctly remember you flaming me when I said those exact same words 6 months ago?

So you were all over me when I was in your shoes. But now you are doing the exact same thing you flamed me for doing 6 months ago?

DeletedUser

I will agree with you on one point... If RAM had the intention of going after DECIDE right away, we should have stood by -B-.

Karma is the worse improvising leader I've ever seen. I can't believe I even miss Cshipley, I may have disagreed with a lot of his tactics, but at least he was a smart guy.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do I distinctly remember you flaming me when I said those exact same words 6 months ago?

So you were all over me when I was in your shoes. But now you are doing the exact same thing you flamed me for doing 6 months ago?

Hmmm.. that just goes to show how far noobaxes has come since then. He was a very loyal member/follower then.. things change, and realization dawned..

Wittman, Raven did not bring me thru the Die/BD wars... and in case you forget, we actually had to fight Raven???

Cut it out, dont be that ignorant, even if you really are... We both know that my mouth hasnt flapped all these years cause of Ravenj. (as completely awesome and unbelievably amazing he is)

DeletedUser71844

Hmmm.. that just goes to show how far noobaxes has come since then. He was a very loyal member/follower then.. things change, and realization dawned..

:icon_cool: You just wouldn't be told by a snot-nosed little punk like me right Noob?

See, Paj, we do have something in common after all - We both can see the future.
Only problem is no-one listens to us at the time :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Exactly!

My only regret in this world is that I haven't participated in leadership enough. I was always letting the things I didn't like go without doing anything about it. Accumulating it instead of fixing it.

Instead of putting Karmax in power back then, I should have taken it. RAM wouldn't be in such a bad position now.

DeletedUser

Ah, your one of those who like to shout there mouth off on PnP but never states there name due to fear of been attacked. :icon_cry:

lol civ you will prob know who i play sometime but now isnt that time:) dont worry mick ill show you some love:) long distance short distance? who knows but love indeed. im a phantom hidden in the shadows waiting to crush you, i am your fast approching doom:p now tremble lol.:icon_biggrin:

KarmaX

Exactly!

My only regret in this world is that I haven't participated in leadership enough. I was always letting the things I didn't like go without doing anything about it. Accumulating it instead of fixing it.

Instead of putting Karmax in power back then, I should have taken it. RAM wouldn't be in such a bad position now.

Lol funny ! You were the co duke of RAM :p Gives me some good laugh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yup I was and I should have been more involved to fix what wasn't working instead of letting it go.

When I re-read best of 2010 thread, I see that I had put RAM in a very good position to win this world. I made the PMP T-W-C merge happen. I put Karmax in power of it.

We were able to eliminate BD with minimal effort ( thanks to them screwing up on Phoenx).

Now RAM has no more shot at the world since Karma screwed up the same way BD did.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Funny thing is noob, you were granted access to do whatever changes you'd like, instead of being a pussy, revolting enough to be removed from council and then acting like a coward planning a break up from inside. Whatever you did was not for the tribe, it was against the tribe. If you have had better solutions, suggestions, you could've done it easily being within the tribe. A person is a duke or a baron, not by the privs he has, by the work he does. If you show effort, others will definitely see it. But, if your suggestions are just yours, and no1 believes on it, then you should realize that there is some fault in yourself and try to go for the majority decision.

What I do and what world thinks is opposite. You wanted a tyrannic regime, while I did it by support of members. Thats what the difference is, and the fact is funny that you made world think that I'm a tyrant, but the inside story of RAM is completely different. :p And, the funniest thing is how you say RAM is filled with tons of inactives. Go ask Raven in private, he'll tell ya about it if you don't believe what we say.

DeletedUser

Tyrant is a bit too much. I would only say that you believe you are so great when you are below average. I proposed many things but nothing was ever considered. I am able to see your inactivity by myself. I don't need anyone to tell me about that. You don't have the same definition of activity than I have, obviously.

RAM will fail even if you kill me. In the meanwhile, I'll make sure to have a good cost for my villages and unlike you, I won't brag about my stats and ODD

:icon_wink:

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Wittman, Raven did not bring me thru the Die/BD wars... and in case you forget, we actually had to fight Raven???

Cut it out, dont be that ignorant, even if you really are... We both know that my mouth hasnt flapped all these years cause of Ravenj. (as completely awesome and unbelievably amazing he is)

He really is amazing :)

I miss Raven :( ... i miss W30 ... but i dont miss TW !

Michael Wittman

Noob your views are just your point of view and nothing more. While some may have agreed with you about some things(I did) very few agreed with your method of dealing with the fact that your views were not chosen as the tribes policy. My view, karmax view, are also points of view and nothing more. The difference is that those points of view have majority backing. You can say this and that about why that is but it is what it is. The people who always have agreed with you are the enemies of ram. I highly doubt that our enemies have rams best interest at heart. Get over it man, ram doesn't want you and you don't want ram. From my point of view, you never played a big part in our tribe other than for reputation(one which I dispute).

I realize this is just how I see it. I won't act like this can be the only truth like you do because I understand that everyone has their own views and truth is relative

DeletedUser

My reputation was made by fighting ingame. I would beat you in a one on one anytime very easily. I have stated my views and they will remain there for everyone to see. One day, they will be able to look back to the day Karma screwed RAM up.

They will be able to look back and say who was right or wrong. When decisive actions need to be taken, they have to be taken. When you throw yourself in problems with no plans, you end up relying on others for survival. In the long term, RAM will struggle because of one individual that tought he was bigger than the game.

You can throw all your players at me and eliminate my account (cause you can kill accounts, but not players) by having a huge lot of players on me, the reality remains that those villages were RAM in the first place so there can't be any real win there. You have lost very talented players when I compare them to those attacking me.

So as far as I'm concerned, it's a loss for everyone but it will be a lot of fun. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noobaxes your idea of how the game of TW works means that you are unlikely to ever be on the wining side in any world your over inflated ego leads you to only ever do what you think is best even if that isnt the same thing that the tribe wants you/everyone to do. The plans of tribes are not effective based on "how good" they are but more so by the number of people who actively participate. Sheer weight of numbers is the key to success and for all your flaming of KarmaX this is his greatest tallent, getting many many people to follow instructions in an organised manner.

For sure imo not all of his/the councils ideas have been what I personnally would have chosen to have done but the fact that they were able to be done on such large scale is testiment to KarmaXs leadership skills. We act as one and that is where our strength and success will lay. The energy in our leadership and the whole tribe at the moment is awesome and in a small way we have you (noob) and your chums in escape to thank for that. You have brought us all closer together, cheers :)

EDS

DeletedUser

Fair enough, but that won't lead you to victory :icon_wink:

As I've said, time will prove me right.

However, the "getting many many people to follow organised instructions" made me laugh. His organized way couldn't even damaged Phoenx a little bit.

If you think that having 30 players send 5 nukes to a list of villages as a coordinated attack, yes Karmax is a god. I do more damage on my own than you're pathetic ops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Yep you and paj predict the future right? Just check paj 6 month predictions we did about 6 months ago.

As for your reputation, I was speaking of after the formation of ram. You did nothing in my view to deserve any rep once in ram. Live in the past if you want to. Unless you think eating an inactive with their defense at the front as special. You sometimes make me think of a child who would rather break the toys than let the others play a game you didn't choose.

As for fighting me, what do you base that on? Me sending a few cats at you? I have hurt the enemy, you have only hurt those who cared about you. Ill take my 150+ war caps over your empty boasting any day

jakeeboy

Fair enough, but that won't lead you to victory :icon_wink:

As I've said, time will prove me right.

Oh man, how many people have said things that will not come to fruition.

I was looking at the beginning and middle parts of this thread just before.

People saying RAM will be gone in a few months, others saying Phoenx is inactive and cannot stand up against the numbers and activity of RAM.

Saying that RAM will not be able to fight very long on two fronts. Saying that RAM will struggle without noobaxes (OMG, what a joke :lol:).

A
ll your predictions are... all they are are words. Pixels on a screen, thoughts, feelings and gut intuition.

You can try and guess what the future holds, but you can't control it, no matter how hard you try. Don't make it look like your some sort of psychic genius who knows what's is going to happen before it happens. You never did jack s%*$ in RAM even though you were duke. Stop whining about the past. You made your bed, now lay in it.

DeletedUser

It will be longer than expected because of the deep support pool. I'm not psychic but you will be able to see by yourselves. You just have to wait.

Wittman, you barely did nothing in this world so far. I have been on frontlines of many wars and proved myself countless times.

I don't force my views, I just express them. I do not care about my account at all and RAM will fall no matter how much time it takes.

Michael Wittman

Uh huh *rolls eyes* results over mouth any day. Keep living in the past.

DeletedUser

Uh huh *rolls eyes* results over mouth any day. Keep living in the past.

Looks like you live in the past too... Ran out of inactives to eat?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Michael Wittman
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 2,084
Difference: 1,959

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6