Best/Worst Of 2010

DeletedUser

Worst Pnp'Er Right Now: Electricool (you drive me mental with your one - ten word posts.

Last time I did an Atraeus, it didn't end very well. And since I don't play this world anymore, there isn't much I can say.

25 words. :p

DeletedUser

Last time I did an Atraeus, it didn't end very well. And since I don't play this world anymore, there isn't much I can say.

25 words. :p

Heh... It takes a certain talent to do what I do and not put people to sleep. Hell, I still tend to have that effect. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

Worst Tribe Right Now: ~B~ .

Lol. Just becuase y'all are a bunch of SFC haters doesn't mean you have to be prejudice against his entire tribe.

I mean come on. In all fairness ~B~ were a good tribe. It's just because I was in the tribe that there was so much hatred towards them.

And even though we folded 6 months ago, we still manage to be the worst tribe right now?
That's another achievement. :icon_razz:

But seriously I don't mind SFC hating, because it is welcomed. Hating toward ~B~ just because I was there however is unfair and down right narrow minded and bias.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol. Just becuase y'all are a bunch of SFC haters doesn't mean you have to be prejudice against his entire tribe.

I mean come on. In all fairness ~B~ were a good tribe. It's just because I was in the tribe that there was so much hatred towards them.

And even though we folded 6 months ago, we still manage to be the worst tribe right now?
That's another achievement. :icon_razz:

But seriously I don't mind SFC hating, because it is welcomed. Hating toward ~B~ just because I was there however is unfair and down right narrow minded and bias.
lol and there old leader is still growing and a rather good guy to talk too:).

DeletedUser71844

lol and there old leader is still growing and a rather good guy to talk too:).

Thank-GOD! There is at least 1 other normal person in this forum. I was beginning to think that I was the only one sane in here. But it appears that you are sane too Smurks!? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thank-GOD! There is at least 1 other normal person in this forum. I was beginning to think that I was the only one sane in here. But it appears that you are sane too Smurks!? :icon_razz:

lol gave me a good laugh and yes i am sane:) some of these people need to become more layed back and a bit more agressive IG lol. SFC wish you could join world 30 again your skills where amazing:p and your stratigies made me fall in love with you lol.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Even though the world hated SFC, I didn't and don't and would still fight on his side, and as for ~B~, yes, it was a good tribe that became stricken with inactivity, which has been the downfall of many tribes on all the worlds TW has.

DeletedUser71844

Even though the world hated SFC, I didn't and don't and would still fight on his side, and as for ~B~, yes, it was a good tribe that became stricken with inactivity, which has been the downfall of many tribes on all the worlds TW has.

AB it has been far too long since we have talked man. You need to get on to skype more :p
Someone told me that BH were attacking you in K38?

If only Karma didn't get his boys to noble me out. Because there is no way I would have let those BH punks into K38.

So hear that? Think yourselves lucky RAM done me over before I had the chance to fight you guys!!! :icon_razz:

Still I would have prefered to fight BH before I died because I originated from K13. (Those of you who know W30 history will know that BH started in K13) It would have been a nice touch of irony for BH to do me. If they could! :icon_wink:

lol gave me a good laugh and yes i am sane:) some of these people need to become more layed back and a bit more agressive IG lol. SFC wish you could join world 30 again your skills where amazing:p and your stratigies made me fall in love with you lol.:icon_redface:

Hand me a Pass on skype and I'll destroy anything you put in front of me :icon_evil:

Only problem is mate people have that many defensive villages now that it makes attacking virtually impossible.
The people of W30 are cool but the gameplay sucks as it is waaaaaaaay too easy to defend. Which makes attacking no fun :p

Last time on W30 I was putting 20 nukes and a 5 man train into one second, that was before the game put this noobish attack limit on where your attacks have to be .0250 apart. What's up with that? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

If only Karma didn't get his boys to noble me out. Because there is no way I would have let those BH punks into K38.

So hear that? Think yourselves lucky RAM done me over before I had the chance to fight you guys!!! :icon_razz:

Still I would have prefered to fight BH before I died because I originated from K13. (Those of you who know W30 history will know that BH started in K13) It would have been a nice touch of irony for BH to do me. If they could! :icon_wink:
bla bla bla SFC :lol:

Either get an account, or a ... life :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

hell ill let him co-play me my co-player doesnt do anything besides log on once a week lol

DeletedUser79042

Cause SFC is too pr0 for RAM. :icon_wink:

SFC for (RAM) President ! :lol:

Well, in RAM there are so many Dukes around anyway, a president won't matter much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97155

If SFC was ever in RAM, he'd be duke as well. That's just how we roll. We make one really good decision after another.