Loves/Hates about 7.0

DeletedUser

LOVES

Well so far I love the new researching page makes things so so so much quicker.

The new maps are cool as well...although they can get a bit cluttered.

I like the new pictures and I like the new pictures for the reports...I just think the picture is hilarious when you lose a nuke of lose in an attack lol. however i think it is slowing down my load time a bit so a bit of a double edged sword...when I finally get bored of the pics i'll probably get rid of them.

the new overview takes a little bit getting used to but I'm getting the hang of it.

I like the new wars page as well for the tribe how it gives ODA gain and such...pretty cool stuff and saves Acid from doing them :icon_razz:.

The new notebook is awesome as well. Having 5 times the space and separate tabs is great for organization.

The new awards are alright as well...can't wait to get a gold demolisher medal :icon_twisted:

HATES

I hate the fact that alot of my scripts are now dead and useless and I have to wait to get them from the poor over worked script staff.

I hate the fact that the Account manager isn't up and running yet.

and I hate the fact that the pages take a bit longer to load now...or so it seems anyways.

Over all

I'm liking the new update and I think eventually everyone else will settle down as well once the scripts come back as well.

DeletedUser

What scripts do you use that aren't working anymore? Find unclaimed barbs :lol:

jk :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

Hate.
Those stupid pics that make you have to scroll down further to read reports.

DeletedUser

You know you don't have to torture your eyes with those right?

DeletedUser

Hate.
Those stupid pics that make you have to scroll down further to read reports.

settings>settings>"Classic graphics mode which deactivates the new graphics features" ;)

the only thing I don't like about v7 is that ugly orange bar at the top, o/w pretty good update :)

DeletedUser

I like the new wars page as well for the tribe how it gives ODA gain and such...pretty cool stuff and saves Acid from doing them :icon_razz:.

Awesome right!? Has already started to show the dominant tribe :icon_cool: