Top 20 Player opinions

DeletedUser

lol .... funny:lol:

Well, look at GYPSY. GYPSY are the same size as Ni, and are warring Nuts! effectively, and are infact up by about 100 conquers. Ni, are down on conquers, and are only trying to hide behind Nuts! (both metaphorically and physically )

try to use the same criteria when you make comparisons. beside if you will check GYPSY's ennoblements you will notice that:
Freshly Resort!!! (222|429) K42 9,061 Tribal1990 [Nuts!] mike220 [GYPSY] 2010-12-01 22:55:48 ...which make me wonder about how come it was Nuts fault or Ni's fault regarding that 1 vs 1 utopia.

Quote:Originally Posted by Nherzhull
as for myself.....keep your analyze for yourself, you're out of your league.

Your right. I'm nowhere near your league of talent. I wish I could run as fast as you, I could be in the Olympics.

read what i'm saying not what you think i'm saying. i didn't said that you're out of my league, i only said that you're out of yours (I just expect more professional analysis on your part)

hehehe and the funniest part is how you see my history, but i will not comment on that cause there are few that knows the real facts and you're not one of them.

Mr Harb, you do some very good analysis and i will always have a pleasure in admiring your talents, but sometimes you do make mistakes and what you're doing now is a mistake. but since you did more than i did, at least here on public forums, i will respect your work and take my hat down to you. you might be thinking of me as a "runner", others may think as well...hell, we're living in a free world and everyone is entitle to an opinion. the truth is for me to know and for the rest to find out or just to express what they think that happen.

DeletedUser

lol harby that was funnie, it took me a second read to get it but i guess we could blame teh beer for that? he is puny though. after nuts are finished i might let him massage me for his ticket to freedom?

why do you think that i will message you for "my ticket to freedom"? loooooooool. my dear player, this is a game!

DeletedUser

actions do more damage than words let the nukes talk not you

Eurgh. I hate when people say this phrase on the forums. It's the external forums, it's the place where you talk. Are you suggesting we completely remove the forums, and play the game in total silence?

try to use the same criteria when you make comparisons. beside if you will check GYPSY's ennoblements you will notice that:
Freshly Resort!!! (222|429) K42 9,061 Tribal1990 [Nuts!] mike220 [GYPSY] 2010-12-01 22:55:48 ...which make me wonder about how come it was Nuts fault or Ni's fault regarding that 1 vs 1 utopia.

We received incomings before even the starting date. It's not our fault if GYPSY simply we're better than Ni. Ni actually launched attacks before most Nuts! members did, it's just that their attacks we're unsuccessful.

read what i'm saying not what you think i'm saying. i didn't said that you're out of my league, i only said that you're out of yours (I just expect more professional analysis on your part)

As anyone will tell you, it's never the fault of the reader for not understanding, it's the fault of the writer for not being clear enough. I include myself in this statement, and always try to be as clear as possible. I don't think you will find any situation where I have said "That's your fault for not understanding what I meant". If people didn't understand your meaning, that's your fault, not theirs. That's the "professional" approach.

hehehe and the funniest part is how you see my history, but i will not comment on that cause there are few that knows the real facts and you're not one of them.

So you will comment on it, to say that you won't comment on it? Your posts are constantly rife with contradictions. It's quite horrible to look at.

Mr Harb, you do some very good analysis and i will always have a pleasure in admiring your talents, but sometimes you do make mistakes and what you're doing now is a mistake. but since you did more than i did, at least here on public forums, i will respect your work and take my hat down to you. you might be thinking of me as a "runner", others may think as well...hell, we're living in a free world and everyone is entitle to an opinion. the truth is for me to know and for the rest to find out or just to express what they think that happen.

I appreciate the praise, however this all boiled down to my dislike of Ni, in response to your original question, not so much you personally. I was simply responding with the "runner" point to your claims of being out of my league. Although given your posts so far I don't feel particularly inclined to start liking you at any point soon. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Nherzhull

As anyone will tell you, it's never the fault of the reader for not understanding, it's the fault of the writer for not being clear enough. I include myself in this statement, and always try to be as clear as possible. I don't think you will find any situation where I have said "That's your fault for not understanding what I meant". If people didn't understand your meaning, that's your fault, not theirs. That's the "professional" approach.

not much to agree there, the conversion of written text "you're out of your league" to "you're out of my league" (as perception) is not a mistake in written expression but a proof of superficiality in reading. there is a simple explanation.....when you read my reply you were aiming to find arguments to sustain your conclusions (dismantling of the hypothesis presented by me) and not to understand the message i was sending, that could be one of the reason that you received the wrong information.

Quote:Originally Posted by Nherzhull

So you will comment on it, to say that you won't comment on it? Your posts are constantly rife with contradictions. It's quite horrible to look at.

more like you enjoy to play with words and create the imaginary situations that you believe that will put you in advantage. the contradiction part it's not real, is only a proof of superficiality and subjectivity in the argument from you.

DeletedUser

not much to agree there, the conversion of written text "you're out of your league" to "you're out of my league" (as perception) is not a mistake in written expression but a proof of superficiality in reading. there is a simple explanation.....when you read my reply you were aiming to find arguments to sustain your conclusions (dismantling of the hypothesis presented by me) and not to understand the message i was sending, that could be one of the reason that you received the wrong information.

So what about the several other readers who read it and came to the same conclusion as me? As I said, ask anyone in the public eye, writers, politicians, etc, they all tell you the same thing. It doesn't matter what you "meant", only what you "say". If you say something, and it leaves room for interpretation, it's your own fault for not being clear enough.

For example, I tell my roommate I don't like the mess he has left. I come back a week later, and get angry that it's still there. He says I never told him to clean it up, and I say I obviously implied it. Who is in the wrong? Me, for not clearing saying "clean it up", and making my point plain, and obvious to all.

And also, "You're out of your league", made no sense what-so-ever, I was simply trying to figure out how on earth that made sense. The only explanation I could think of, was that you were saying I wasn't in your league, which is the assumption many others came to.

Don't attempt to patronize me by claiming supremacy of the English language, if you can't get a point across, that's no-ones fault but your own.

more like you enjoy to play with words and create the imaginary situations that you believe that will put you in advantage. the contradiction part it's not real, is only a proof of superficiality and subjectivity in the argument from you.

You have completely failed to answer of my points made. Now, you are just trying to save face, and you have resorted to personal arguments, rather than the actual situational arguments that I presented.

Back to the original point: Ni suck :icon_wink: And your embarrassing attempts to argue otherwise have only gathered more dislike of Ni it seems from the "general public" (Or at least those I have spoken to). If i was you, I would attempt to save some dignity here, and bail out gracefully.

Or we can continue, it's not like Ni have any sort of "reputation" to defend anyway. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

as the same before ..... you are running around your tale. your example is the worst possible and i don't know why you choose it. if i write the word white and you read black, how come is my fault if you don't read the text properly? i'm not patronizing you yet, but you should learn to bring real arguments into discussion. as our debate progresses, you begin to decrease professional speaking.
You have completely failed to answer of my points made. Now, you are just trying to save face, and you have resorted to personal arguments, rather than the actual situational arguments that I presented.

i will not argue with your imaginary conclusions due to the fact that it would make this debate endless and it's pointless to waste my time with such childish attitudes from you.

regarding your final conclusions i can tell that you should follow your own advise (save some dignity here, and bail out gracefully). you're only attacking Ni on public forums with no ground at all. each player choose the way he/she plays this game due to some factors (time, knowledge, money). you don't like it? nobody asked for you to like it. get over and move on, but always try to respect the one next to you.
you said your embarrassing attempts to argue otherwise have only gathered more dislike of Ni it seems from the "general public" (Or at least those I have spoken to). again a superficial argument. you talk to? 10 players? 20 players? those players represent the "general public"? can you see my point that you enjoy to play with words? you tried to associate your opinion to that of the general public, to create the impression that you represent the general public, but i don't think you do.

since the first day i started to play this game, i always meet people like yourself, people who make a habit of throwing mud on others to become more interesting, a sort of buffoons. perhaps if you will use your talent in the noblest purposes you will have more to gain. i can conclude about you that you have some talent, but are not mature enough.

DeletedUser

as the same before ..... you are running around your tale. your example is the worst possible and i don't know why you choose it. if i write the word white and you read black, how come is my fault if you don't read the text properly? i'm not patronizing you yet, but you should learn to bring real arguments into discussion. as our debate progresses, you begin to decrease professional speaking.

Umm, thank you for proving my point? If you said "black" and "white", I would know exactly what your talking about. If you said "A variant on a darkened grey, with the souls of the night tinted throughout the core", how am I supposed to know your talking about black? :icon_rolleyes:

And I know you think I'm so amazing, but I don't believe I have ever once called myself a "professional". You're the one who appears to have the arrogant approach, even though you have done absolutely nothing, ever, at all, of value.

i will not argue with your imaginary conclusions due to the fact that it would make this debate endless and it's pointless to waste my time with such childish attitudes from you.

regarding your final conclusions i can tell that you should follow your own advise (save some dignity here, and bail out gracefully). you're only attacking Ni on public forums with no ground at all. each player choose the way he/she plays this game due to some factors (time, knowledge, money). you don't like it? nobody asked for you to like it. get over and move on, but always try to respect the one next to you.
you said your embarrassing attempts to argue otherwise have only gathered more dislike of Ni it seems from the "general public" (Or at least those I have spoken to). again a superficial argument. you talk to? 10 players? 20 players? those players represent the "general public"? can you see my point that you enjoy to play with words? you tried to associate your opinion to that of the general public, to create the impression that you represent the general public, but i don't think you do.

since the first day i started to play this game, i always meet people like yourself, people who make a habit of throwing mud on others to become more interesting, a sort of buffoons. perhaps if you will use your talent in the noblest purposes you will have more to gain. i can conclude about you that you have some talent, but are not mature enough.

Of course I enjoy playing with words, that's the point of the forums...? But regardless of how I word anything, the fact remains:

Ni, was attacked by BORED!/Nuts!, took in some refugees then hugged them.
Ni attacked FRST using Nuts! as a shield (and failed miserably) breaking the 1V1 deal.
Ni took in Nuts! runners (such as yourself, you will not be forgotten when we reach you :icon_wink:).
Ni: Internals:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Ni
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,664
Side 2: 1,664
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,498,525
Side 2: 14,498,525

chart
[/SPOIL]
GYPSY: (Only using them as an example as they are the same size as you, well actually bigger, FRST can't compare as we are so much larger, out internal rate is naturally higher)
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:
Tribes: GYPSY

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 811
Side 2: 811

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,719,075
Side 2: 6,719,075

chart
[/SPOIL]
Look at Ni's massive amount of internalling. Then;
[SPOIL]
en43
[/SPOIL]

Look at this recruitment, it's all over the shop. Ni will take anyone over 500K no matter where they are :icon_rolleyes:

You constantly refuse to answer my points, and instead, attempt to grammer flame and insult my use of english. Who's the immature one? How about you stop flapping at the mouth and start actually answering, you can attempt to try and prove how great your 10th grade English is, or, you can try saying something relevant to the world that I wouldn't be able find in the bottom of the toilet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He said of the others he has talked to, not that his opinion counts as 20. :icon_rolleyes:
I think for a world this inactive, especially on the forums, a general consensus of 20 players would be more than sufficient since I never see more than 6 people on the forums at any given time.

DeletedUser

Umm, thank you for proving my point? If you said "black" and "white", I would know exactly what your talking about. If you said "A variant on a darkened grey, with the souls of the night tinted throughout the core", how am I supposed to know your talking about black?

your point? you make me laugh. let explain you simple, like for little kids, ok? i wrote "your", you read "my". and you're saying that i send a hidden message? you can't read?

And I know you think I'm so amazing, but I don't believe I have ever once called myself a "professional". You're the one who appears to have the arrogant approach, even though you have done absolutely nothing, ever, at all, of value.

what kind on value? in RL? here in the game? can you be more precise, if you can of course.

You constantly refuse to answer my points, and instead, attempt to grammer flame and insult my use of english. Who's the immature one? How about you stop flapping at the mouth and start actually answering, you can attempt to try and prove how great your 10th grade English is, or, you can try saying something relevant to the world that I wouldn't be able find in the bottom of the toilet.

you have no point! and i don't understand how i insult your English! i'm just telling you that you're superficial and that you have talent, but you can't accept a second point of view that is different than yours. still you're saying that i'm arrogant. as for the bottom of your toilet ..... the only thing you have there is your ego.

DeletedUser

your point? you make me laugh. let explain you simple, like for little kids, ok? i wrote "your", you read "my". and you're saying that i send a hidden message? you can't read?

what kind on value? in RL? here in the game? can you be more precise, if you can of course.

you have no point! and i don't understand how i insult your English! i'm just telling you that you're superficial and that you have talent, but you can't accept a second point of view that is different than yours. still you're saying that i'm arrogant. as for the bottom of your toilet ..... the only thing you have there is your ego.

You need to learn how to behave :icon_evil:

It's the naughty corner for you :icon_evil:

harbinger.png

DeletedUser

i've been disagreeing with this point the whole time, thinking it was no big deal and it'd blow over. problem is. when someone says to another "you're out of your league", what are they referring to? what are you referring to? yourself. get over it, you're saying you're better than him in that instance and harb is proving you wrong.

as our debate progresses, you begin to decrease professional speaking.

you were the first to decrease :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So what about the several other readers who read it and came to the same conclusion as me? As I said, ask anyone in the public eye, writers, politicians, etc, they all tell you the same thing. It doesn't matter what you "meant", only what you "say". If you say something, and it leaves room for interpretation, it's your own fault for not being clear enough.

Exactly.

Perception becomes reality. It doesn't matter the truth, if the perception was not crushed. Because... perception becomes reality. Read Chris Matthews "Hardball" if you don't believe me.

Now the fact is, Ni has an awful reputation. You joined Ni, which in turn means your reputation will be attacked.

I was the duke of WB, why do you think we did not agree to an NAP with Nuts! during this war? I'll tell you why, Ni's reputation was disagreeable to WB. For instance, while Nuts! was trying to court us, we found reports and heard from our spies that Ni was planning on attacking us.
That might not be the reality of it, but the perception was, and that perception became the reality. Ni has a bad rep, and anyone in Ni carries that rep. Simple as that. If you didn't want to be scrutinized you shouldn't have joined Ni. Image does count for something.

I'm not attacking you as a player or your argument here because I don't know you. I am simply highlighting some points.

But let your verbal fight with harb continue.

DeletedUser

I just have to talk about this... I really hate it when people say this.

Tribal1990 had it coming. He wasn't considered real Nuts!.

He simply left WB to Nuts!, which in our eyes made him a runner. He didn't fall under the Nuts! vs. FRST only battle.

He was viewed as a runner by WB, GYPSY, and FRST, NOT a Nuts! player.

Runners aren't members of other tribes, they are simply runners.

DeletedUser

i guess i should stop too. it's not funny talking around the same subject without any final at all. well, i hope i didn't upset you guys too much and if i did, then, as a gentleman, i must apologize.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noooo don't back out now.

First time in ages the forums have been interesting with some real flaming going on.

And to think I thought you maybe had the staying power to take Harb on.

Please do not do yet another runner

DeletedUser

Noooo don't back out now.

First time in ages the forums have been interesting with some real flaming going on.

And to think I thought you maybe had the staying power to take Harb on.

Please do not do yet another runner

lol.

kyouske

aha yea its pretty rare too see flaming up here

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i don't think anyone falms anymore, i know i stopped a long time ago because i have resources growing out of my ears :D