Resources

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me how many resources incoming per Hour..?? :) Thanks for answers. :)

DeletedUser

It tells you on your village overview
Other users if they have any sense will not tell you there's. :p

DeletedUser

Obviously all the good players will minewhore until BP ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no no, Im not join on World 55 just interesting go please on help -> buildings -> click on iron mine.. how many max resources incoming per hour. :)

DeletedUser

brrr so small. :( Im waiting when incomings at least 3600 per hour. :):D

It will not increase on this world unless you get a bonus iron vill. I'm not even sure if they are activated.

DeletedUser

That is the silliest thing I have ever read. Taking barbs has many uses, Faster troop production, Movement into a prime location. Re-location. Forward bases. Taking over high point barbs from a delete or banned player.

Ahh right cheers. :)

but more time takes to build as max as You can this barb village.. :):p
because better take any active player village or his bonus village what he before takes.. :):p am I right.??? :)

DeletedUser

Bonus/Barb villages only grow if they have the resources to build. If you have one growing around you high enough to even consider nobling then you clearly aren't doing something right.

DeletedUser

I thought they actually grew faster the more they are farmed. At least, sometimes it seems that way.

DeletedUser

I thought they actually grew faster the more they are farmed. At least, sometimes it seems that way.

No, which is why if you want to truly make farms around you later on you lay off farming them some and catapult down the buildings you don't want boosted until only resources/warehouse/farm are leveled. With a 2k barb cap on this world it's not quite as effective as higher amounts, but it can still make for some nice farms in the long run look of things.