Circus

DeletedUser

Actually it's humour :p

Getting the sarcasm, fail Cy :) (should have gone with the sword...)

I think you fail. Anybody with a lick of sense would take all threats seriously, and not dismiss the capability of a tribe they obviously know little about. If you were the duke of my tribe I would be embarrassed by you

Aye I'm worried all the way over here with my little blip of a villa

It's ok mate, I'm embarrassed for you too... :)

DeletedUser

They cut their dead weight (BH from W30) with the exception of the Noobs from Escape on W30 (who I am pwning on W30 as we speak.) and Cy-pres, they're all exceptionally skilled players. (Cy ain't bad, just doesn't seem to have the activity required to play early world well.)

Hey, BN! I am highly active. My OD on this world is rank 674 ... and I've lost 999 troops defending other villas, and defended other members in 46 battles (so those don't even count in my totals!) I may be a noob, but one thing I am is active ... you guys should remember that from 30. :icon_biggrin:

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Find out where that gets you. :icon_rolleyes:

I have little doubt that they will defeat you, so you best give them your full attention ASAP.

I think you fail. Anybody with a lick of sense would take all threats seriously, and not dismiss the capability of a tribe they obviously know little about. If you were the duke of my tribe I would be embarrassed by you.

OMG shush you're giving us away :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Actually it's humour :p

Cocky Brits. You seem to forget which county saved your precious "u" Back in WWII. :icon_eek:

Aye I'm worried all the way over here with my little blip of a villa

I'm not aware of where you're positioned. I am aware, however, that Phoenx will own that area in the coming months. Either your too full of yourself or too ignorant to realize that your opposition is "pound for pound" the best tribe on this world. I suggest people get familiar with that phrase, you're going to be hearing a lot of it in the coming months/years.

A Nasty Scar said:
It's ok mate, I'm embarrassed for you too... :)

Welcome to the club.

Cy-Pres said:
Hey, BN! I am highly active. My OD on this world is rank 674 ... and I've lost 999 troops defending other villas, and defended other members in 46 battles (so those don't even count in my totals!) I may be a noob, but one thing I am is active ... you guys should remember that from 30. :icon_biggrin:

I very well may be mistaken. I've been keeping an eye on you guys and the familiar faces in your tribe and you being one of the few not under an alias (and at the bottom of the tribes list :icon_wink:), you kinda stood out to me. I know your an acive player from our days in KBC, but I also know you disappear from Bull's account for small stretches of a few days. Also, your growth is not what I would expect of an experienced and skilled player.

As for the 999 troops killed, that's really not that exceptional. I've lost more than that supporting my tribe mates,(I know, holy shit! Bobby has tribe mates on W54 and actually supports them!?) yet I'm 20K(and a late start :icon_eek:). . But I understand to a point that losses=setbacks.

DeletedUser

Cocky Brits. You seem to forget which county saved your precious "u" Back in WWII

Wrong, in more ways than one :icon_neutral: :icon_wink:

too ignorant to realize that your opposition is "pound for pound" the best tribe on this world

Aye I looked up ur tribes w30 stats, though I hate bringing up stats from other worlds but you wished to do so, as I am in 40, you are in (although you nay share ur ign so I am presuming here) a smaller tribe riding nicely in the stats but a) yellow fever has set in (% of inactives is... :icon_wink: ) and b) once the big boys start focusing on you proper it is a simple numbers game :)

Enjoy the ride while it lasts I say :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cocky Brits. You seem to forget which county saved your precious "u" Back in WWII.

who saved who?

i know americans and brits didnt do All the work (im just gusseing your american, you sound like one :lol: )

DeletedUser

Aye I looked up ur tribes w30 stats, though I hate bringing up stats from other worlds but you wished to do so, as I am in 40, you are in (although you nay share ur ign so I am presuming here) a smaller tribe riding nicely in the stats but a) yellow fever has set in (% of inactives is... :icon_wink: ) and b) once the big boys start focusing on you proper it is a simple numbers game :)

Bahahahahahahahaahahah

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=154402

I assume from your statement of being in a larger tribe, you are in either NMS or Kata. The fact that you even believe bringing that up gives you CREDIT is absolutely effing hilarious. The shear size of these families is a complete and utter embarrassment.

On top of that, you believe that once the "big boys" start focusing on Phoenx (I'm assuming you're referring to Phoenx, rather than RAM, bobbys actual tribe) that numbers will overwhelm them. Clearly you are a no talent hack if you believe numbers alone is enough to bring down a truly elite tribe, particularly at the mid to late stage of the game.

You poor bastard.

DeletedUser

I assume from your statement of being in a larger tribe

a smaller tribe riding nicely in the stats

Read much ? :icon_wink:

ouch reaper... brought on a tear

Aye having played with him I understand, used to make us weep the way every time the incoming got into double figures he got busy in rl and needed a sitter

Clearly you are a no talent hack

Having been one of those poor bastards that sat you, I would probably be in the better position to judge whose talent lies where... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Read much ? :icon_wink:

Yes, thanks for pointing out that I made the correct assumption...champion effort

Aye having played with him I understand, used to make us weep the way every time the incoming got into double figures he got busy in rl and needed a sitter

Huh? Never once did this happen, the one time I needed sitting on W40 I gave it to my leader at the time, with no incomings, when I came back after the weekend my account had lost 5 or so villages with zero attempt to defend them (I believe he was busy with college), after then I stopped playing the world.

Having been one of those poor bastards that sat you, I would probably be in the better position to judge whose talent lies where... :icon_rolleyes:

You sat my account after I left the world (I am assuming as I have no idea who you are), it is common courtesy to hand over your account sit to the tribe when you leave a world.

As for the actual meat of my post it seems you have entirely ignored, moving on to grossly misinformed personal attacks, again, champion effort.

DeletedUser

Sigh, it is hard dealing with people who don't read

as I am in 40, you are in (although you nay share ur ign so I am presuming here) a smaller tribe riding nicely in the stats

That makes me non kata and non nms kapesh ?

As for personal insults I simply responded to yours :)

And the rest.. well do you want me to post the town and the country you live in and in which field you work/study in ? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It is spelled this way humor in America and this is an international server.

International does not constitute American as the language spoken. the majority of those people who speak English learn the dialect spoken originally in England/ Britain not the modified language that Americans have adopted.

But i see your point. :)

DeletedUser

Thought this was a pointless thread because sir cornish made it lol

However it court my eye when i saw 3 members leave Bye?/Hop us to join Circus o_O

So what makes this tribe so special then ? who runs it ?

DeletedUser

The ringleader generally runs a circus or at least runs the performance

DeletedUser

well if they fail whilst performing then the results could be hilarious