Resources

DeletedUser

This thread had no point to begin with. You made your account in 2007 and expect us to believe you really don't know where to find your resources per hour? Don't be ridiculous.

DeletedUser

No, which is why if you want to truly make farms around you later on you lay off farming them some and catapult down the buildings you don't want boosted until only resources/warehouse/farm are leveled. With a 2k barb cap on this world it's not quite as effective as higher amounts, but it can still make for some nice farms in the long run look of things.
I know how to shape a farm with cats.
But I'm pretty sure that last time I started a world, the barbs I farmed most frequently, grew fastest.

DeletedUser

I haven't played since w26 so it's been quite some time, things could have changed with the newer worlds. However going based on logic, how can the barbs build something if their resources are constantly gone? Perhaps in your experience their hiding place was something that got leveled so it always had resources to build with despite your farming it.

DeletedUser

This thread had no point to begin with. You made your account in 2007 and expect us to believe you really don't know where to find your resources per hour? Don't be ridiculous.

lol I didt look at help and than click on World 55 I forgot it, my fault.. ;)
thanks when remember . :D

Rizzler

I haven't played since w26 so it's been quite some time, things could have changed with the newer worlds. However going based on logic, how can the barbs build something if their resources are constantly gone? Perhaps in your experience their hiding place was something that got leveled so it always had resources to build with despite your farming it.

Barbs don't need resources to grow, as far as Im aware.