starting tactics

DeletedUser

What tactic should I go for? Assuming troop speed is 1.3, I have 2 barbs in 40 mins(closest 2 barbs). Should I build spears and then rush lc? Or should I pump my recourse levels up?

DeletedUser93439

Seeing you play since 2007 (at least you joined the externals) I would expect you'd know what to do

DeletedUser

Pump your mines and build up your warehouse, where are you? Don't forget to build the iron mine high.

kingjohan

Seeing you play since 2007 (at least you joined the externals) I would expect you'd know what to do

Only cause he joined at 2007 doesn't mean he's a good startup player.

I joined tw in 2007 but i suck as a startup player. I'm a better late game player. Could be the same for him.

DeletedUser

Only cause he joined at 2007 doesn't mean he's a good startup player.

I joined tw in 2007 but i suck as a startup player. I'm a better late game player. Could be the same for him.

thx, true im a good late game player, but startup I dont totally suck. Im just used to having loads of barbs around me and going troops only.

DeletedUser

What tactic should I go for? Assuming troop speed is 1.3, I have 2 barbs in 40 mins(closest 2 barbs). Should I build spears and then rush lc? Or should I pump my recourse levels up?

I would recommend spiking whichever barb is closest to you to prevent the other players from taking your much deserved resources.
I'd say go for your barracks asap and pump out the troops to farm.

DeletedUser

It all depends on how your surroundings look. If you have several barbs you want quick troops to farm them. However if there are only 2 barbs as you stated and alot of players actually building up around you then its almost certain you won't get much from those 2 barbs or they will spiked in which case you'll lose much more then gain. That is what makes the core much more difficult then a rim. Personally I don't have much around me in terms of barb farming just yet so I'm s.o.l and boosting my resources a bit quicker then I normally would.

DeletedUser

I always pump res and go for LC if travel times are far for you, then get mass amounts of axe they kill the spears easier that most players tend to pump out for farming.

DeletedUser

Get up that hiding place now boi!
This is so your troops can have fun in the village when your not online.

Also, You need to get your iron mine up so your villages can get stronger (because iron improves your defence +1 pokemon fans).

Seriosly tho, get spears to AT LEAST 100 before rushing to LC

DeletedUser

Get up that hiding place now boi!
This is so your troops can have fun in the village when your not online.

Also, You need to get your iron mine up so your villages can get stronger (because iron improves your defence +1 pokemon fans).

Seriosly tho, get spears to AT LEAST 100 before rushing to LC

In the core hes right, regardless of what you are going you will need some troops with a 3 day BP. Otherwise as soon as you exit BP you'll be getting farmed by players around you.

DeletedUser

Pump your mines and build up your warehouse, where are you? Don't forget to build the iron mine high.

No, not this early.. You build up your iron mine when you start whoring LC. Before LC, you will have an overflow of Iron, so why on earth would you have your iron mine high so early?

Don Draper

DeletedUser78869

i like to rush to scouts before anyone else around so i can have a look at other players vilages before many really get to scouts. then focus on whatever ;)

DeletedUser

No, not this early.. You build up your iron mine when you start whoring LC. Before LC, you will have an overflow of Iron, so why on earth would you have your iron mine high so early?

Don Draper

He was being sarcastic and basically telling the guy to build his village so that it'd be a good farm for players when BP ended.

DeletedUser

Don Draper
picardfacepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

When they sound like a complete retard they either are or are being sarcastic. If you don't know the person give them the benefit of the doubt at first.

DeletedUser

When they sound like a complete retard they either are or are being sarcastic. If you don't know the person give them the benefit of the doubt at first.

Nice choice of words there first off. Second off I see poor advice given on here everyday. Instead of being a complete ass trying to be funny, the guy should've just tried to help the OP out. No need to make an ass outta yourself.

DeletedUser

OP made that forum account 3 years ago.
If they haven't learned by now, they may as well just build a nice farm for their neighbours.
And making an ass out of myself is what I do best. ^_^

DeletedUser

Sure that's possible, but you see if the OP wasn't a lazy ass to begin with they could have looked at any one of the hundreds of guides people have made for this game. People who have played this game for years have heard the same questions over and over again, so to break the repetitiveness they answer with smart-ass remarks to better entertain themselves.