The Celtic Empire

Cabster

The Celtic empire has been the under dog from the beginning of its existence in this world. I am full aware of the criticism I've received of my leadership and the way the tribe was handle, but this is mostly from outside views who did not see what had to be done for a tribe that started when BH and THE were powerehouses who surrounded the Celtic Clan. We always stayed persistant under every attack from all this powerhouses and managed to survive, we were so good at surviving that we grew to the number 8 spot and held it for quite sometime. Now all of the tribe's goal is to win this, unfortunately the odds were always against us, but we had fun trying to hold our own.
The one thing I regret while leader of the celts is merging and building TUC, it was a bad move but I learn from it. I believe the true unity of the Celts showed from our second up coming when we raised from 2 million points to 50+ in less than 4 months without any merge.

Unfortunately and with great regret I can not offer the BH empire the same type of persistance and fighting spirit as I showed THE and other enemies before......my tribe has become inactive and members have suffer RL catastrophes as well as a loss of interest in the game.

I do wish everyone the best especially RAM, which am cheering for :icon_biggrin:..........

It was definitely fun and if I the tribe had at least some of the activity it once had this will never be happening and we would die until the last villa was nobled.

Good fight!
CABSTER

DeletedUser71844

Interesting. It's always good to hear from the man in charge. You are right about the bias opinions of W30 and I respect you for not letting them get to you and holding out to the end. People don't know how hard it is to be on the rim with the bigger tribes constantly trying to feast on you. But what you do end up with is a core of bullet-proof players.

As for the merge, they sometimes work out but sometimes it backfires. Unfortunately for you it backfired. A similar thing happened to us so I can relate. :icon_confused:

If you get stuck for players hit me up. I've always wanted a peice of BH. :icon_razz:

Anywayz GL for the future and I wish you sucess in all your future TW endeavors.

DeletedUser79042

Cabster, I am sorry man, are you going to disband, delete, or what, as a conclusion of this short story you shared with us? As for you personally, I wish you well, in case you do delete, as I am under the impression that you are a good person afterall :)

robot out

DeletedUser

oh crap my old tribe going down? damn.... im sorry to hear this guys... cabster as r2 said tell us because i do wish to keep contact if you want to. i wish you guys all well.... you and a few others where very skilled just placed in the wrong side of the map..

DeletedUser

oh crap my old tribe going down? damn.... im sorry to hear this guys... cabster as r2 said tell us because i do wish to keep contact if you want to. i wish you guys all well.... you and a few others where very skilled just placed in the wrong side of the map..

Didn't we get to choose where we started?

I am old and I forget stuff :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Didn't we get to choose where we started?

I am old and I forget stuff :icon_rolleyes:

:\ im talken about the tribe wise-nose. hes talken about disbanding his tribe so show some respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cabster

Well we are not dibanding yet....just letting everyone know we do not have a chance because of the inactivity, we are sticking around long enough to have BH loose some troops in the process....we can't make it that easy now ;)

DeletedUser79042

we are sticking around long enough to have BH loose some troops in the process

I think there is no need for this thread anymore...

DeletedUser71844

I think there is no need for this thread anymore...

= the reason W30 PnP is boring as hell. :icon_neutral:

Come on, don't you guys want at least a little fun now and then?

DeletedUser94626

Anything interesting going on lately.. ?? [wars etc]

I was thinking of getting an account in one of the tribes,that is if the war's are any good...[dont care which tribe as long as they're not complete noobs]

bnkrmike24

I'm sure you'll find one, go to W30 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.

DeletedUser94626

OK,application has been posted in Recruitment thread.

Hell i dont mind even if im in that phoenix tribe or whatever as long as i get some of thee action..

DeletedUser94626

Well they can send me a Private message if they're looking for someone