Strategy guide for tribalwars.

DeletedUser

'Click to read the The Greatest TW guide Ever...'

Not really :|

DeletedUser

I read both purple predator guide and Staying active guide. They are both good in fact yes.

However, my goal wasn't to give a standard build to follow and was to create a guide that follow your adaptation through your playing. It is also just a compilation of strategies, not a real guideline to follow. I find that this guide covers more all the aspects of the game, but of course, he is still unfinished. There is alot of information not provided in those guides as well I decided to include here.

DeletedUser

So much of this game is situational.
You don't barracks rush without building mines if you don't have barbs close by, and you don't minewhore if there are plenty of barbs to farm.
Strictly following a guide will seldom work, learning how to read the situation and play accordingly is what makes the player.
Often those that get off to a good start, do so due to their location. Some will join a world with multiple accounts to get a good spot, but cheaters are lame and deserve to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

Some will join a world with multiple accounts to get a good spot, but cheaters are lame and deserve to be rimmed.

That's not cheating... or at least it was within the rules back in the day, when I played :icon_wink:

NOTE: The above refers to accts that are first set for deletion before re-joining anew only.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I think it tells you that you can't do that when starting up now.

DeletedUser

So much of this game is situational.
You don't barracks rush without building mines if you don't have barbs close by, and you don't minewhore if there are plenty of barbs to farm.
Strictly following a guide will seldom work, learning how to read the situation and play accordingly is what makes the player.
Often those that get off to a good start, do so due to their location. Some will join a world with multiple accounts to get a good spot, but cheaters are lame and deserve to be rimmed.

That is very true, this single statement is enough to put on track most of the players. That is the main default of the follow step by step guides but even with that, the general concept stays the same and conduct players to a better understanding of the game.

DeletedUser18970

You guys need spoon fed or something ?
This is a guide for strategy's you adapt to suit yourself
He's put the time into making a very worthwhile thread and all i've reads negative stuff,

At least now you know most forms of strategy's

:icon_rolleyes:

well done i personally have bookmarked this

DeletedUser95452

Nice to c you around Auguthy2 helping with guides ... not you Stewey :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can you update this guide? No it isn't terrible. How is it terrible? It has more stuff in it than most guides I've seen :eek:

DeletedUser109993

Great guide, THANKS!! I play on the Italian server, and I will be translating the most brilliant bits of this and posting it for my tribe's academy (so now you're going international!!;) ) (clear reference to this page will be made!)