Funny Ingame Messages

DeletedUser

Damn Green, that last chat between you and epiic akatsuki made me roll up lol

DeletedUser

So, I thought I'd send out a random mail to this guy that my tribe ridicules quite a lot. Didn't want to be left out and all. Anyway..

CarBattery today at 22:46
Gonna eat ya! NOMNOMNOM

Wanna be friends?

faaaaark today at 22:53
Are you sure you want to head down this path?

CarBattery today at 22:58
Is that a no? You don't wanna be my friend?

faaaaark today at 23:01
Not really. Your attitude is lacking as far as I am concerned.

As for your warring methods, well stabbing Motive in the back is a low act even if they are stupid enough not to realise that you were a spy for Nooble. They way you went about it was simply a low act.

Either way, have fun expanding. It's not my war but if you move into my area... it will become my war.

CarBattery today at 23:02
I stabbed Motive in the back or Nooble stabbed Motive in the back? :O News to me.

faaaaark today at 23:08
To me, you need to remain loyal to the tribe you are in. You're just a spy and a vulture.

We'll see how good you are one day. You are getting close to my area. I've seen plenty of people talk it up against me and tried to take me on, but none succeeded in removing me. Maybe you could be the first to do it... but I doubt it.

Either way, I will end this discussion here as I don't deal with plebs. I'll deal with your duchess from this point onwards.

Blocking you now.

Though the rant in itself is amusing enough I'd like to direct you to my profile and my tribe history.

For the record. Sumner isn't Roy. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So, I thought I'd send out a random mail to this guy that my tribe ridicules quite a lot. Didn't want to be left out and all. Anyway..

Though the rant in itself is amusing enough I'd like to direct you to my profile and my tribe history.

For the record. Sumner isn't Roy. :icon_cool:

Not funny in the slightest really. Faaaark is too stoic to have many funny messages with I feel.. More power to him.

DeletedUser

D:

Wait I can get this.... Is it cuz he thought you were a spy? and you aren't????

Noo!! It's because he went on a self righteous rant at somebody who had nothing to do with what he was talking about despite the information to prove that he wasn't said spy being a click away!

Self righteous, yep. Stoic? You kidding me?

DeletedUser

Noo!! It's because he went on a self righteous rant at somebody who had nothing to do with what he was talking about despite the information to prove that he wasn't said spy being a click away!

Self righteous, yep. Stoic? You kidding me?

Ahhhh I see it now... *rereads message* Hahaha yea that's quite amusing.

Everyone who is active on these forums is self righteous to a degree. I mean, isn't that what PnP is all about?

Maybe he just doesn't like you :\

DeletedUser

Ahhhh I see it now... *rereads message* Hahaha yea that's quite amusing.

Isn't sarcasm great?!

Everyone who is active on these forums is self righteous to a degree. I mean, isn't that what PnP is all about?

No, it isn't what PnP is all about. Just a worn out personality type of the eternally boring.

Maybe he just doesn't like you :\

No, it was a case of mistaken identity. :icon_rolleyes: I have no doubt that Fork doesn't like me and neither do I care. In fact I'd love to take him up on his offer someday, putting his lights out would be a pleasure.

DeletedUser

Isn't sarcasm great?!

Nah

No, it isn't what PnP is all about. Just a worn out personality type of the eternally boring.

srsly? If no one had a degree of self righteousness when dishing out propaganda, it would not be propaganda... obviously. Your right, it isnt what its ALL about, ill give you that, but it's needed.

No, it was a case of mistaken identity. :icon_rolleyes: I have no doubt that Fork doesn't like me and neither do I care. In fact I'd love to take him up on his offer someday, putting his lights out would be a pleasure.

Cool story bro.

read

DeletedUser

Kinda expected this mail to end up here. Sumner... Royal, both are smart asses and need to be brought down a peg or two, I'm not fussed.

The fact is I simply don't like the little kid. One day the little cat may just get strung up and made to look stupid... I'm sure there will be an excuse... 'I have to study' or 'I don't have time for TW'. I've heard them all as I have removed players from the world over the years.

If you think you are up to the challenge, then bring it. Many have tried to rim me... all have failed.
If you think you are capable, then start firing donk. Just make sure you don't start a war that you cannot finish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda expected this mail to end up here. Sumner... Royal, both are smart asses and need to be brought down a peg or two, I'm not fussed.

The fact is I simply don't like the little kid. One day the little cat may just get strung up and made to look stupid... I'm sure there will be an excuse... 'I have to study' or 'I don't have time for TW'. I've heard them all as I have removed players from the world over the years.

If you think you are up to the challenge, then bring it. Many have tried to rim me... all have failed.
If you think you are capable, then start firing donk. Just make sure you don't start a war that you cannot finish.

No faaaark, that's actually not the fact at all. The fact is you were wrong, and you're trying to cover it up with godknowshwat.

DeletedUser

Why are you bringing Roy into this again? :icon_rolleyes:

You could give it a go. I won't be stopping you from trying. Like I said, it would be a pleasure to put your lights out. Your intolerable attitude grates with me.

One also suspects that this little kid has a world outside of tw and a family but more importantly doesn't take this game so srsly. I mean one day Fork, you're gonna look back at yourself and think.. :icon_neutral: What the hell? This perpetual drama that you insist on surrounding yourself with is just.. I dunno.. Boorish? You just make me wanna hug you and let you know that you're special, a one of a kind guy who could make a real go of things should he ever realize that the world doesn't revolve around him.

/fistpump?

DeletedUser

Why are you bringing Roy into this again? :icon_rolleyes:

You could give it a go. I won't be stopping you from trying. Like I said, it would be a pleasure to put your lights out. Your intolerable attitude grates with me.

One also suspects that this little kid has a world outside of tw and a family but more importantly doesn't take this game so srsly. I mean one day Fork, you're gonna look back at yourself and think.. :icon_neutral: What the hell? This perpetual drama that you insist on surrounding yourself with is just.. I dunno.. Boorish? You just make me wanna hug you and let you know that you're special, a one of a kind guy who could make a real go of things should he ever realize that the world doesn't revolve around him.

/fistpump?
Maybe we should go back and count how many times you have stuck your nose into our war threads and made comments that were unnecessary. Boorish? I think you need to look at yourself before throwing comments out like that. You are in every thread slamming every other tribe for this and that. All I see is a rim player that one day will bite off more than he can chew.

Now get out of my face... or you just might get more than you bargained for.

DeletedUser

Maybe we should go back and count how many times you have stuck your nose into our war threads and made comments that were unnecessary. Boorish? I think you need to look at yourself before throwing comments out like that. You are in every thread slamming every other tribe for this and that. All I see is a rim player that one day will bite off more than he can chew.

Yes! Maybe we should go back and look up all my posts. I think you'll find the only tribe I've ever "slammed" would be Coming and that's simply because you are at it's helm. Honestly, I don't know how they put up with you. :icon_rolleyes: Must be something like Allos?, everybody can see how much of a prat he is except his tribe.

Now get out of my face... or you just might get more than you bargained for.

/fistpump?

DeletedUser

Yes! Maybe we should go back and look up all my posts. I think you'll find the only tribe I've ever "slammed" would be Coming and that's simply because you are at it's helm. Honestly, I don't know how they put up with you. :icon_rolleyes: Must be something like Allos?, everybody can see how much of a prat he is except his tribe.

/fistpump?

One key element that you're missing in your post is that Faaaark is a good leader, where Allos? was not. His attitude is just something you can't get over.

DeletedUser20939

eifrus today at 11:16
If im that big a threat to you i will tell you whats in the village save you time

That Bastrd today at 11:18
well tell me then, :)

eifrus today at 11:21
it Requirements Time (hh:mm:ss) In the village/total Recruit
Spear fighter 50 30 10 1 0:02:07 0/6416 (49)
Swordsman 30 30 70 1 0:03:06 2/5130 (7)
Axeman 60 30 40 1 0:02:44 0/0 Unit not yet researched
Scout 50 50 20 2 0:02:21 331/332 (24)
Light cavalry 125 100 250 4 0:04:42 0/0 Unit not yet researched
Heavy cavalry 200 150 600 6 0:09:23 0/573 Resources available today at 11:23
Ram 300 200 200 5 0:21:08 0/0 Unit not yet researched
Catapult 320 400 100 8 0:31:42 202/202

That Bastrd today at 11:22
ok thank you

I was amazed :)

DeletedUser8510

Well isn't he the nicest young gentleman. Either that or he's trying to goad you to attack his turtle ass while morale still lasts. :)