W13 - The real propaganda

DeletedUser

In the interests of keeping a thread open longer than a few weeks, I propose this thread to be used exclusively for propaganda in any form we as the people of W13 see fit...Pictures, stories rhymes or even a song.

Use it and abuse it otherwise lose it!!!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

death to orion! and gensis and nova and [R] (wait the last already died...yippie!)

DeletedUser

As penguin's go, they are very loyal and accept there position in life. If they are to guard an egg then they will do so until they die. If they are committed to stopping us from having a place to spout off and have some fun then they will lock the topic and tuck it away.

All we can do is keep trying. We can open up a new topic and try again. Eventually we will learn what we can and can't say and maybe we can have a topic run for a while.

DeletedUser

Great idea with this thread paps.

Here I go...this is also sent in-game taking advantage of the new nifty features that V7.0 has bestowed on us.

[spoil]
Declaration of War – Operation Helping Hand

A proclamation by the people of GENSIS declaring on INSO 2 on this day of January 28, 2011.

Whereas, the people of GENSIS are concerned about stability and longevity of World 13; and

Whereas, INSO has officially announced its war status with INSO 2 in the public forums; and

Whereas, the recent mass exodus of players from INSO into INSO 2 has caused a genuine concern among us; and,

Whereas, notwithstanding INSO’s declaration on GENSIS a few days ago; and

Whereas, in an effort to diffuse tensions between INSO and GENSIS;

We, the people of GENSIS proclaim that,

Now, therefore, be it resolved, that GENSIS officially declares on INSO 2 thereby offering a helping hand to INSO in order to finish off the menace that is known as INSO 2 and restore confidence and stability in the world.

Furthermore, we also proclaim that,

Let it be known that any players who wish to abandon INSO 2 and go back to INSO will not be treated as refugees by our side, we will simply forgive them and welcome them back into the mainstream of W13. The only exception to this rule is trelos’ super stacked village located at coordinates 478|295, that village is in mortal danger.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I see this thread is getting abused like it is meant to!!!

Listen, to any mod viewing this, I played W3 for a long time and there was a similar thread where people could spout off what they wanted about who they wanted without the fear of the post being closed. It was just for a bit of fun and kept post like warstats etc clear of the spam.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep this one going, after all, we are the players paying for this world (premium ones obviously) and we (from what I can gather) want an area to spout off in...

@ ZATHHH, are you sure you could handle INSO2? ;O)

@ Cyndy, I have yet to find a rule saying a post cannot be opened for the use of random conversations, topics and spam. But I hope to appeal to his better nature :O)

Anyway, anyone want to share some propaganda pictures the entertainment of the rest of us?

shagohad

good luck shrek... remember im a marine and ill take u out from 500 yds with iron sights

DeletedUser

Just trying to help out paps, I doubt INSO2 could survive a combined INSO/GENSIS onslaught.

shag/Noely, cut it out with your 500-yard propaganda, some of us need glasses to find our glasses.

DeletedUser

Just trying to help out paps, I doubt INSO2 could survive a combined INSO/GENSIS onslaught.

shag/Noely, cut it out with your 500-yard propaganda, some of us need glasses to find our glasses.

Speak for yourself as I would rather the glasses at the bar , that is after I empty it. LOL!

DeletedUser

i love everone...except...shagohad, pwnd4lyfe, and a few others...oh heck...i just want everyone to die off so i can win this world all alone...

just kidding..

DeletedUser

I am sure you would either die of boredom or die of old age before you got that last village!

DeletedUser

the old age and the boredom would probabaly ally with each other to declare war on me...

Shadryk 01

good luck shrek... remember im a marine and ill take u out from 500 yds with iron sights

Not bad for "iron sights." 500 meters is nothing with this bad boy:

[SPOIL]
asniperifle500.jpg
[/SPOIL]

You should see the rounds that feed into modern sniper rifles. They can stop an armored vehicle, or turn your neighborhood terrorist into a pasty red blob.

Overall, marines are probably the finest marksmen in the world. In WWI, their shooting was so accurate, the Hun believed the US was continually & randomly sending rounds downrange & getting lucky. That wasn't the case. They were just out-matched with "iron sights."

marines? dude ...i was trained by seals....i eat marines.

Trained by this guy? :D

[SPOIL]
grey_seals_newborn2.jpg
[/SPOIL]