world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

Well since i've read most if not all your arguments i can't really say that i value your opinion much. I just enjoy seeing you getting slaughtered out there. Feel free to think about me as you wish :icon_wink:

is there a method of banning someone from the forums because they are a general annoyance for showing high levels of ignorance and a complete lack of knowledge??

DeletedUser43045

is there a method of banning someone from the forums because they are a general annoyance for showing high levels of ignorance and a complete lack of knowledge??

How would i know? If there is the annoyance bar must be extremely high since Tesius is still around. If they have set certain standards they can't be defined by any measuring scale i've come across.

DeletedUser

How would i know? If there is the annoyance bar must be extremely high since Tesius is still around. If they have set certain standards they can't be defined by any measuring scale i've come across.

damn it, maybe one should be made....like a block button to reading certain peoples posts!

DeletedUser

You can already set it to block viewing of posts by a certain player.

DeletedUser

call the devil & he will appear...LOL
TESIUS is around till all cowards die! LOL

DeletedUser

Seems like your taking a real beating TESIUS....

villages lost:

not a day when you haven't lost 17 or more villages...

4. TESIUS 7,584,844 829 -18 -17 -18 -27 -27 -21 -23 -151 <--(total)

Only 139 of those from FD:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: TESIUS
Side 2:
Tribes: FD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 139
Difference: 139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 1,312,201
Difference: 1,312,201

chart
[/spoil]

14 from Broken:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: TESIUS
Side 2:
Tribes: Broken

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 14
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 139,122
Difference: 139,122

chart
[/spoil]

and 51.6 mio ODD over the last week and a half.

[spoil]
image.php
[/spoil]

42 TESIUS [Broken] 70,43 Mio.

although if this rate keeps up you'll be about rank 15 by the end of next week :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i'm a generous! LOL

you truly are.... i feel i should thank you for this:

[spoil]
demolisher.jpg
[/spoil]

im sure many others wouldnt mind thanking you for your help on their awards as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
demolisher.jpg
[/spoil]

im sure many others wouldnt mind thanking you for your help on their awards as well :icon_wink:

got easily that awaiting action =-]

DeletedUser

[spoil]
demolisher.jpg
[/spoil]

Wait what? There are now achievements for catting other villages to the ground?! Woo! Some more fiun achievements, well... because you get most of them during a war I thought it would be fun to try and collect them all... just like Pokemon I suppose :icon_cool:

*Makes mental note to adjust nukes for cats*

nevetsb

Wait what? There are now achievements for catting other villages to the ground?! Woo! Some more fiun achievements, well... because you get most of them during a war I thought it would be fun to try and collect them all... just like Pokemon I suppose :icon_cool:

What you didnt already have cata nukes???? lolz:lol:

DeletedUser

what, catapults? what do they usually do? useless stuff.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

your post is a riddle :icon_idea:

in-relation-to-the-picture-it-is-not!

highly-recommended.

what, catapults? what do they usually do? useless stuff.. :icon_eek:

cats-can-make-someone-totally-defenseless

p.s.sorry-brokenspacebar

Tazecca

LOL
tnx SINEK, this was the reason that i named u as the best...
i had shut my mouth, if u check my joining date u will find, but when i saw the posts here that players of TIME called each other the best then the devil appeared! lol
as i told before none of u (TIME) r best!!!! oh
is sending those attacks to me shows that u r best?!

p.s.about Turkish i must say that AYK, we never give them to u, attack me or not. if u r the best then take them if not then go & play with ur dolls or concentrate on the others (like me)!!!! u even can't only take 2-3 players?...what a big tribe!!!LOL

A leader who got u into a war, watched you die, started eating you then changed sides and continued to eat you
wow
wish that was my leader