Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

Good luck.

Received a mail from them, saying, blah blah stop attacking members.. I said, they can do what they want, you'll be the bringer of your own death declaring on us..

They replied, you leave us no choice...

1st mistake

facepalm.jpg

Now they declared 2 mins later, not even letting them there brother tribe know about this.

2nd Mistake

78047-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

3rd Mistake

They're located in southern K34, they'll be wasting farming time sending nukes while we continue to grow.

I'm not one for doing pnp declarations, so, It was short and sweet, with a bit of information.. :lol:

Good luck STRH

Carlosmaster

I'm a fan of the underdog, so go =STRH=!

May your nukes fly with the swiftness of Hermes and may they strike unwary players with the force of Zeus' lightning!

DeletedUser89514

Mmm should be fun to watch... I bet they will be gone within a month :)

Thanks punch :)

DeletedUser97155

Please go easy on Punch!

There's a lot of guys in that tribe, like me, who have absolutely no skill and are noobs. We don't like fighting and we're super scared. If you ask really nicely, I will spy for you guys if you don't attack me.

DeletedUser

funny thing, there brother tribe declared first :lol:

[Spoil]Tribe on 30.01. at 19:20
The tribe =*LockDown*= has declared war on tribe Who Are They?!

War name: 1..2..3.. Donkey PUNCH! !

Declaration:
HEllo All Welcome to the Donkey PUNCH SHoW,

Just a FYI, we have had problems with PUNCH!, we have been aggressed and harassed by your members. We are done with it. We have been in this situation before, and we like it. No need to hug, I have been calling you all out for a week. I just finally convinced our other leaders and allies that we need to give PUNCH! a big ole PUNCH in the Chin. Personally myself, and quite a few other over here really do not like you all and we would love to go into a long grueling battle just to slow down your movement and growth so either you fold or someone else folds you.

All in all, we dont like you, and we really dont like your tribe.
Nice speaking to you. Wait, wait, wait for it.
YOUR GOING TO GET DONKEY PUNCHED.....blaahahahaha

» Show war statistics [/spoil]

had to lawl at that, they begged us for a nap last week :p

DeletedUser

We have other wars so cant fully concentrate on this, but still it'll be an easy war. To back-up zach:

[spoil]
wozniak on 27.01. at 19:27
Hi there. I am a representative from =STRH=. I wanted to speak to you regarding a possible NAP with you. I feel that both of our tribes would benefit from this, as less blood will be shed. I believe that we wouldn't limit each other's expansion as you are mainly in K24 and 25 and we are based in 34 and 35. We are planning on expanding South-Easternly, so that way we could not get in each other's way.

I hope you consider this and that we can discuss some terms and conditions.

Bart

V for Valth on 27.01. at 23:53
I will discuss this with my council.

wozniak on 29.01. at 14:44
Have you considered our offer?

wozniak on 29.01. at 18:35
I am going to need a reply by tomorrow please, as my tribe is getting worried about the lack of news...

V for Valth on 30.01. at 00:43
it usually takes 1-2 days for all council to write their opinions, but what we achieved so far is a refusal. We dont have any diplomacy and want to keep it that way for a while

wozniak on 30.01. at 10:14
ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Bart

wozniak on 30.01. at 18:49
Many of our players have recently been attacked by you. We are fed up of this and unless you don't stop attacks against our tribe - we will declare war on you.

Bart

V for Valth on 30.01. at 20:33
Good luck

wozniak on 30.01. at 20:48
Thank you. Good luck to you too!
[/spoil]

They're changing their mind so fast :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't direct comments at myself, punch is fighting the good fight currently, LOCK and STRH seem to consist of blabber mouthing kids, who's ego's are bigger than planet earth itself.

DeletedUser

If I was to be part of LOCK and STRH I'd die of impressment personally, they represent they're family tribe so baddly, they add to the "noob" image, sometimes they need to learn to close there traps, they believe they can take us down as they took down STORM? was it? I don't even remember :icon_eek:,and apparently they believe because of that, they can take on anything? Really, good luck STHR, you just put one foot in the grave, good move wonz :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

amane you know famliey tribe is the l33t forces in tribal wars, everyone knows that :lol:

DeletedUser

3 PUNCH! 831,099 1,007,578 62 16,251 263 3,831

24 =STRH= 373,798 468,905 77 6,090 151 3,105

Hmm, let me guess which way this one will go :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If I was to be part of LOCK and STRH I'd die of impressment personally, they represent they're family tribe so baddly, they add to the "noob" image, sometimes they need to learn to close there traps, they believe they can take us down as they took down STORM? was it? I don't even remember :icon_eek:,and apparently they believe because of that, they can take on anything? Really, good luck STHR, you just put one foot in the grave, good move wonz :icon_wink:.

I believe STORM! nobled around 10 villages back in those days. STORM! quit due the whole council quiting the game at once, not the lack of participation in war ;). Check TW stats darling.