The Official Siding of Mandos

DeletedUser97507

I,CDErwin5 main duke of Mandos.Hereby certify that all alliances we have had with past tribes are now nullified,we are now allies of AXES and will support them until the end of world 41.

I weighed my options,and came to the conclusion that by supporting AXES we would have a better survival chance in the world.

I am aware that the other world superpowers such as X and *S* are plotting to attack us as I am writing this.We are fully prepared for all consequences.

-CDErwin5

DeletedUser

Well that changes everything now... thanks Nando's... can we atleast get an alliance with you??? or a merge??

DeletedUser

I,CDErwin5 main duke of Mandos.Hereby certify that all alliances we have had with past tribes are now nullified,we are now allies of AXES and will support them until the end of world 41.

I weighed my options,and came to the conclusion that by supporting AXES we would have a better survival chance in the world.

I am aware that the other world superpowers such as X and *S* are plotting to attack us as I am writing this.We are fully prepared for all consequences.

-CDErwin5

How gee

jakeeboy

Congratz on sucking up. There is this cool game called tribalhugs. You should try it :)

DeletedUser97507

I've now ensured the survival of my members.I wish only for them to survive,now I can be nobled and die with no regrets.

DeletedUser

I really don't think anyone cares who mandos sides with their whole tribe is considerably smaller then 1 average sized player with axes...all this has done is guarantee that your tribe will be rimmed ....

DeletedUser

I've now ensured the survival of my members.I wish only for them to survive,now I can be nobled and die with no regrets.

you cant expect your tribe to survive if you roll down and die

the only way to make your tribe live is to survive and protect them

how can you ensure their survival if you want to get nobled

u just want to die and RIP. ur very selfish

a real leader would stand next to his army to the last

but then again...not everyone is perfect

DeletedUser

Good point little Joe ...but I'm afraid respect and unselfish acts have left the TW of the future...

DeletedUser

*shakes*
It's mdesjarl and Sergei who scare people!

I'm about as dangerous as a fluffeh bunny. :icon_confused:

im nice almost to everyone since faaark left the world:icon_biggrin: