~GOH~ Declares on FOE

stellro

such a shame for whoever has just found the new feature and still felt the need to declare on GOH after all of our players and villages have gone - you really must be kicking your heels over there - but a question, other than us - who else are you at war with........????

yeah abit pathetic really isnt it!!!!

(and to let you know - as the topic states - we declared on you :))

DeletedUser

GOH declared on my tribe within an hour of FOE declaring... Just like GOH, still looking for a gangbang to hop in on :icon_biggrin:

dabookman

such a shame for whoever has just found the new feature and still felt the need to declare on GOH after all of our players and villages have gone - you really must be kicking your heels over there - but a question, other than us - who else are you at war with........????

yeah abit pathetic really isnt it!!!!

(and to let you know - as the topic states - we declared on you :))

It isn't because you're special because you never were. We were just marking everything not with us as red.

The only reason you still exist is because we're waiting for an end to respawns ,then all the irritating nobodies won't be able to appear again.

stellro

It isn't because you're special because you never were. We were just marking everything not with us as red.

The only reason you still exist is because we're waiting for an end to respawns ,then all the irritating nobodies won't be able to appear again.

you've been 'waiting' for alot without actually doing anything for at least a year now......

hallzyjake

Really Dabook you guys had a thread on them because they were nobling villages in the north. Some players in FOE just need to just stop attacking on how weak they send nukes and trains..A blind person that has never seen this game could probably tag the attacks Velo, cip and others send

stellro

since the official declaration by theFOE some 35 days ago I can say with some accuracy and smugness that GOH are officially winning the war against this family despite only at the start of the day having a total of 140k points.

Well done GOH - woop woop woop :)

Our tactic of Dou being at the very south and myself at the north with a 'meet in the middle' strategy obviously has some mileage

DeletedUser

since the official declaration by theFOE some 35 days ago I can say with some accuracy and smugness that GOH are officially winning the war against this family despite only at the start of the day having a total of 140k points.

Well done GOH - woop woop woop :)

Our tactic of Dou being at the very south and myself at the north with a 'meet in the middle' strategy obviously has some mileage

Yeah... i remember when you seriously tried to pass that tactic off when NORTH joined GOH :p Same old stellro... always winning wars.

stellro

Same old Dean - not a clue what your on about......

My comment was said in jest and fact. Based on the wars page and the stats shown in this - at the point I posted that comment it was 5 conquers to GOH - 4 conquers to the FOE family - after 35 days fact.

stellro

Well the world did seem very dull so I thought I'd show that even a little player can easily take villages from FOE - I took them from 3 apparantly very active players.....

I also knew what the response would be but at least there is some activity here to smile at - I had you on the ropes Ericat :)

hallzyjake

I bet stellro and dou have more incoming than me lol...Let alone having 2k attacks is a little different

DeletedUser

I bet stellro and dou have more incoming than me lol...Let alone having 2k attacks is a little different

ohh, those were the days, If I recall correctly, I havn´t been attacked (for real, other than Cyns farmingraids gone roque) for 1½ year.
those were the days, aprox 2K average for 3 weeks with a very high % of nukes. ahh.. *sigh*
/me miss killing all those lovely nukes :(

stellro

ohh, those were the days, If I recall correctly, I havn´t been attacked (for real, other than Cyns farmingraids gone roque) for 1½ year.
those were the days, aprox 2K average for 3 weeks with a very high % of nukes. ahh.. *sigh*
/me miss killing all those lovely nukes :(

Can't say I have little sympathy when there is only really 2 tribes left in the world. You could easily have a fun way to end world 14 but instead will opt to let the mods close it opposed to somebody winning it.

I would have at least liked to see the amount of time spent in this world actually come to a conclusion by 'the best tribe' - not by mods giving 3 months notice and then it just finishing.....

People 'in the know' thought this world would have finished in 2010 - obviously it hasn't and we are 1/4 into the year of 2011 - play the game - fight each other - find a winner - shake hands and let us all stop logging onto this world!!!!

p.s. me and Dou will continue to log on until we can't log on anymore :)

DeletedUser51602

this world is still on?... :O

btw, is metty still here?