Can't run from a duel!

DeletedUser

Good job on the inactive...anyone want to see my conquers on inactive SnM? lol

We know he's not inactive because he moved troops around. If he can't defend himself get him a sitter. Not you though Larry cause you're gonna be busy for a few days.

DeletedUser

TSB vs. ANARKY & SnM

Side 1:
Tribes: TSB
Side 2:
Tribes: SnM, ANARKY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 5
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486,336
Side 2: 50,841
Difference: 435,495

chart

TSB vs. SnM

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SnM

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 186,714
Side 2: 19,282
Difference: 167,432

chart

TSB vs. ANARKY

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ANARKY

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 3
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 299,622
Side 2: 31,559
Difference: 268,063

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We know he's not inactive because he moved troops around. If he can't defend himself get him a sitter. Not you though Larry cause you're gonna be busy for a few days.

I am? Hmmm, better clear my schedule then:D Nice long range fakes BTW, do I have to sit around for 200+ hours until they land or can I go get some cookies?

DeletedUser

hi TSB friends

just like to announce on yours and our behalf to the fools out there that the TSB/ANARKY 3 week duel is over and the ex SL and ex SnM players have had their agression period to get out some of their agro and allow for the planned NAP that began at 1800 31/1.

so TSL and Skill? weep at this bad news for you

mwahahahaha

DeletedUser84663

such a waste... just means more troops for us to kill I guess

DeletedUser

;) you can only try i guess (damn that stung ey chach)

The Resurrection

hi TSB friends

just like to announce on yours and our behalf to the fools out there that the TSB/ANARKY 3 week duel is over and the ex SL and ex SnM players have had their agression period to get out some of their agro and allow for the planned NAP that began at 1800 31/1.

so TSL and Skill? weep at this bad news for you

mwahahahaha

I would be pissed if I was one of the active TSB members actively taking anarky villages:icon_redface:

DeletedUser84663

I would be pissed if I was one of the active TSB members actively taking anarky villages:icon_redface:
naaa, they knew it... even I knew it somehow... question is, was that short timespan worth TSB's trouble of losing targets to ANARKY that were expected to be war targets. I quite doubt that all of them can be happy with Larry staying alive in ANARKY now

DeletedUser

oh it hurts so bad ey chach

now you have to fight us one on one

scared?

DeletedUser

like chachi said before its just more villas for us to eat. and im not sure how you call it 1 v 1. -BK-,Rage,Anarky v skill? now if im correct thats 3 v 1.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol count the combined points for one davie boy

for two - BK barely exists and RAGE has no real role in any war with you anyway - plus the fact we dont ask them to attack or support for us (well we did once some time ago) - just think of them as the ace in hole if we should ever come under real pressure

its anarky 80 odd mill v skill? 130odd mill - oh sorry i should make that more fair

lets see - anarkys 70 odd mill active points versus skill?s 80 odd mill active points:lol:

DeletedUser

plase dont opty - i really want you to stay around :) i lurve you

DeletedUser84663

you don't ask for rage or bk to help? yet 90% of the fakes I have had inbound the last week have been from noone but those 2 tribes... even a couple from some quite small, but brave, pawns

DeletedUser

fakes is the word - especially sent just for you :)

Naturally you don't think i can control what personal friends ask each other to do.
And small is probably true but pawns - surely you disparage them by naming them so.

ps how many was it by the way? 100? 250?