Top 20 Player opinions

DeletedUser

protector dont try to be smart.you answer one thing what gypsy has done so far.and harb you don't have to be amazed on 30mil pts of gypsy,its only due to merging.

love you frst

DeletedUser

protector dont try to be smart.you answer one thing what gypsy has done so far.

I won't comment on this part, I will leave it to protector (Just separating it out from what I am answering).

and harb you don't have to be amazed on 30mil pts of gypsy,its only due to merging.

Actually, I'm not sure if I made my point, but I was attempted to say that I was not impressed with their points, rather the fact that they are doing twice aswell as Ni, who are the same amount of points. GYPSY have half the internal count as Ni, and the war stats speak for themselves:

GYPSY Vs Nuts!:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 29/01/2011 18:51:05

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 24
Difference: 155

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,732,421
Side 2: 186,973
Difference: 1,545,448

chart

[/SPOIL]
Ni Vs FRST:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Ni
Side 2:
Tribes: FRST

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 29/01/2011 18:51:05

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 35
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 136,253
Side 2: 322,216
Difference: 185,963

chart

[/SPOIL]

This is what I was congratulating GYPSY on. And if they merged, and managed to keep themselves going well in a war, then hey, good merge. You expect smaller tribes to merge together to survive, and if it works, then good move. Granted it's not a particularly high cap count on Nuts!, however when you factor in relative distance between GYPSY/Nuts! and Ni/FRST, I think it's quite good.

DeletedUser

protector dont try to be smart.you answer one thing what gypsy has done so far.and harb you don't have to be amazed on 30mil pts of gypsy,its only due to merging.

love you frst

Lol... how am I trying to be smart?

I'm stating facts.

What has GYPSY done so far? We've managed to survive, but also thrive. We continue to grow... if you haven't noticed... we are expanding right towards our enemies. Just because we don't have the flash and news of FRST doesn't mean we are not capable.

Sure... we had a merge. WB merged into GYPSY. But that merge made sense and provided benefits to both tribes. It's not like GYPSY merged with random tribes across the world like another tribe we know... anyone remember TDP and kyouske's tribe or w/e merging into Ni!...yeah... and it's funny the members of those tribes as well as WB are showing their true worth now.

And last time I checked those in WB who joined GYPSY have held their own. But as Harby said... merges aren't bad, you do it to survive, but you make good choices in merges that will benefit your tribe in the long run. That doesn't mean they give you a points boost, or a village boost. Instead they give you a good group of players who can work together, and can join the other tribe and fit well within their new home. But let's look at a lot of the other smaller tribes... how many of them haven't survived off mergers?

So to put an argument about mergers is weak... really weak. If you don't know about us, and obviously you do not... You really should not be yapping your mouth. I can talk about WB and GYPSY because I know about them. Hell I was in WB and now am in GYPSY.

So I'm not being smart. I'm stating facts... and not all facts come in numbers. But also... instead of hiding behind an alias of "duck soup" you should be a real man or woman and come out with your real name. Cowards hide behind walls and shout insults and their opinions without letting those they attack know who they really are. You may say "don't try to be smart" and blah blah blah... but at least I'm not a coward and post my opinions so that everyone who reads this knows what I think and who I am.

DeletedUser

Some people just aren't meant to be seen OR heard.

Reminds me too much of headlights with his pointless ramblings.

[spoil]
21qxzc.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1.Tribb:
Leader of FRST
Seems very active and good leader

since the Dec 1st
ODD increased from 1,322,439 to 1,876,174
did not increased a lot, cuz Nuts is not attacking him..?
ODA increased from 20,241,516 to 36,348,151
incrased 16mil - not bad

Side 1:
Players: tribb
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 30/01/2011 16:05:52

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 5
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 1,029,628
Side 2: 48,992
Difference: 980,636

chart

most of tribb's nobling are Nut's inactive
but still its very good stat
and he is internal nobling slow step atm

He is both talented player and leader who can noble Nuts and organize FRST :snob:

2.dhksththtl
New rank 2 player

Since Dec 1st
ODD increased from 2,876,791 to 54,037,715
OMG increased a lot
ODA increased from 11,815,473 to 23,818,585
not that good stat especially compared to ODD

Side 1:
Players: dhksththtl
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 30/01/2011 16:05:52

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 11
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 367,052
Side 2: 104,865
Difference: 262,187

chart

The player lost some villages, but only 1 of his original villages is in FRST
all are recapped by him or Nuts

nobled several wozzicus' villages recently
and he is internal nobling atm

considering that his ODD increased dramatically since the war, and lost only 1 village to FRST, must be very talented defender who is securing frontline against FRST in k45 :swordsman:
but reading through old posts, no one seems to know who he is

3. mageknights
TOP ODA

ODD increased from 4,656,330 to 40,006,500
ODD - rank 4
ODA increased from 43,983,678 to 76,265,190
ODA - rank 1
BIG difference between his ODA and flinky(rank2)'s - flinky's ODA is 50,70 Mio.

Side 1:
Players: mageknights
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 39
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 532,524
Side 2: 366,547
Difference: 165,977

chart

a lot of nobling, losing and recapping villages since Dec 1st.
impressive stats
internal nobling atm

In spite of his high ODD, he didn't lose many villages
and his ODA proves that he is Nut's key attacker who nuke down FRST defense

He seems to be more interested more in ODA, not points

His highest ODA tells us everything :axemen:

DeletedUser

I don't mean any disrespect to any of the people listed above, but I wanted to point something out:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Crispycity bum

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,084
Side 2: 339
Difference: 4,745

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 133
Difference: 127

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 47,730,580
Side 2: 3,338,147
Difference: 44,392,433

chart

Side 1: 65,455
Side 2: 1,353,705
Difference: 1,288,250

chart

I just wanted to point this out. A lot of Nuts have been really doing a great job, but Crispy has been a beast lately. Also, since the start of the world, Crispy has gone from 20th to 10th in points and is currently 6th in ODA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

against a player that was almost completely inactive at the start of the war, this also account for about 3/4 of his total war caps:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: SirRonn

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 1
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 909,153
Side 2: 9,754
Difference: 899,399

chart

[/spoil]

against killeryu in the last MONTH:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: KillerYu

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 3
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 347,790
Side 2: 36,350
Difference: 311,440

chart

[/spoil]

His ODA in comparison has gone up about 11 million with those 26 held villages. The player he is attacking has lost around 47 villages in the last month but gained 38 million ODD. He has withstood the continuos onslaught from multiple Nuts! players at a time. When I sat for him I think I saw about 5 Nuts! players send attacks or fakes within a 3 hour period. I have seen crispycity bum attack and I was not impressed at all. He may have a high ODA, which I bet is from launching nukes around randomly, but when i sat the account all i saw was him trying to have other players clear villages for him to get easy takes. I also saw him send some very poor nobling attempts. They were timed fine, but he never sent fakes to disguise them, and he sent i think 100 axes with each noble. I didn't even have to snipe it. No one has put any offensive pressure on him yet so he has been having his fun. He may have war stats that look good, but thus far I don't think they properly reflect the skill that he has put forth in this war. Nuts! have players that have done very well in this war, but if we are talking about skillfully outplaying the enemy I would not put him at the top of that list.

DeletedUser

same for all of your members with good caps vs losses

aside from killeryu who i clearly mentioned? try reading the comment before critiquing it. there are a few others that aren't doing as well comparatively, but none like sirronn who was almost completely inactive and targeted early on.

DeletedUser

aside from killeryu who i clearly mentioned? try reading the comment before critiquing it. there are a few others that aren't doing as well comparatively, but none like sirronn who was almost completely inactive and targeted early on.

lol read mine properly yourself, i said that your members with high caps against nuts are all on inactives.

DeletedUser

lol read mine properly yourself, i said that your members with high caps against nuts are all on inactives.

Sorry, probably misread it due to the sheer absurdity of it. :icon_redface:
Are you telling me:
govinator
be mice elf again
tritto
poltar
son of saints
jay da ass.
jj2660
darkshadow7
tsunade24

are all inactive?
Those are the Nuts! players that have lost villages in just the last 3 days, retakes included as I didn't bother weeding them out.
If those players are all inactive then killeryu is being attacked by a half dozen ghosts. :icon_eek:

Feel free to go back to the other players we attacked in the past and came out on top against. I remember Fester gaining quite a bit of ground against Slingo, who although he doesn't dodge with his nukes, is active at least on the forums. I think I can find a few more if you aren't satisfied. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry, probably misread it due to the sheer absurdity of it. :icon_redface:
Are you telling me:
govinator
be mice elf again
tritto
poltar
son of saints
jay da ass.
jj2660
darkshadow7
tsunade24

are all inactive?
Those are the Nuts! players that have lost villages in just the last 3 days, retakes included as I didn't bother weeding them out.
If those players are all inactive then killeryu is being attacked by a half dozen ghosts. :icon_eek:

Feel free to go back to the other players we attacked in the past and came out on top against. I remember Fester gaining quite a bit of ground against Slingo, who although he doesn't dodge with his nukes, is active at least on the forums. I think I can find a few more if you aren't satisfied. :icon_rolleyes:

seem to have misread again

in reply to your post which is on a completely different topic;

only 4 of those players are missing villages the rest are in green not sure what you were trying to show there

govi - 26
Be Mice Elf Again + 9
Tritto1981 + 5
Poltar- 45
son of saints + 8
jay- 28
jj2660 + 4
darkshadow7 - 46
tsunade24 + 31

DeletedUser

As anyone will tell you, it's never the fault of the reader for not understanding, it's the fault of the writer for not being clear enough. I include myself in this statement, and always try to be as clear as possible. I don't think you will find any situation where I have said "That's your fault for not understanding what I meant". If people didn't understand your meaning, that's your fault, not theirs. That's the "professional" approach.

who taught you that? the same person who came up with the customer is always right

edit: thanks for top100 though, i started got bored after tribb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seem to have misread again

in reply to your post which is on a completely different topic;

only 4 of those players are missing villages the rest are in green not sure what you were trying to show there

govi - 26
Be Mice Elf Again + 9
Tritto1981 + 5
Poltar- 45
son of saints + 8
jay- 28
jj2660 + 4
darkshadow7 - 46
tsunade24 + 31

So...you stand corrected? Some of them may show positive for the war, i showed those that had lost villages this week.
You said all FRST caps are against inactives when poltar sends his nukes to die every 2 weeks and is down 45 villages by your mark. I'm not sure where you got the reasoning to back your accusations, but they aren't statistic or reality driven. Coming here with petty insults doesn't get you very far. Slingo makes a post and backs it with stats, (well done to him) I counter it with more stats, (pats self on the back) then you...

DeletedUser

So...you stand corrected? Some of them may show positive for the war, i showed those that had lost villages this week.
You said all FRST caps are against inactives when poltar sends his nukes to die every 2 weeks and is down 45 villages by your mark. I'm not sure where you got the reasoning to back your accusations, but they aren't statistic or reality driven. Coming here with petty insults doesn't get you very far. Slingo makes a post and backs it with stats, (well done to him) I counter it with more stats, (pats self on the back) then you...

wrong again i said that high caps were against inactives, no-one active can lose that many villages especially not vs the standard of attacks i have seen

where are your stats?, i seem to be the only one posting any stats:

govi - 26
Be Mice Elf Again + 9
Tritto1981 + 5
Poltar- 45
son of saints + 8
jay- 28
jj2660 + 4
darkshadow7 - 46
tsunade24 + 31

what are these made up numbers?

anyway in my original post i was only pointing out that you are down playing crispys achievements while at the same time boasting about your players doing the same.

DeletedUser

wrong again i said that high caps were against inactives, no-one active can lose that many villages especially not vs the standard of attacks i have seen

where are your stats?, i seem to be the only one posting any stats:

what are these made up numbers?

anyway in my original post i was only pointing out that you are down playing crispys achievements while at the same time boasting about your players doing the same.

If you consider those stats...
It showed a few players up by a few and a few down by a LOT and I know for a FACT that at least 3 of them have had active players. The stats you posted did nothing but disprove your original post saying that FRST only takes from inactives. The stats my original argument contained are the only ones i intend to post because they are the basis of my argument, feel free to go back and read them. I am not down playing his "acheivments" slingo is showing them to be more than they are. If you can show me anything that would disprove the fact that crispy has 3/4 of his war caps against inactives and the other 1/4 mainly against a player being hit by multiple Nuts! players and still doing well then please do so.

If you can show me that poltar, govinator, and darkshadow are inactive, and maybe jay as idk about him then you will have proved your original point, finally. Other than that all you have done is make pointless arguments about me misreading your posts, when in fact, you have misread many of mine yourself. I have read them every way that I can, and if this post does not suffice then you are speaking a different language that looks a lot like English.

DeletedUser

Other than that all you have done is make pointless arguments about me misreading your posts, when in fact, you have misread many of mine yourself. I have read them every way that I can, and if this post does not suffice then you are speaking a different language that looks a lot like English.

Lets try something different then since you dont understand.

you post any of your members with 100+ caps against nuts, i will look up the stats and tell you which were against active players.

DeletedUser

I have no real argument left.

:icon_rolleyes:

Here you go, exactly what you asked for.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Uncle Fester
Side 2:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 68
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 939,510
Side 2: 647,574
Difference: 291,936

chart

[/spoil]

A little more than 100, I hope that's ok...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: tribb
Side 2:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 5
Difference: 117

chart

Side 1: 1,177,644