TSL Effect - A text book definition

• Thread starter DeletedUser89420
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I like this definition. And firey, he was being sarcastic

The Resurrection

i remember - shadow silly man -trenster left long long time ago

now you cannot say this and call yourself honest at the same time can you.

Reminder, Shawdow wantnt even an opt. Just a couple guys looking for a good laugh, lol

DeletedUser

Did acknowledged researchers/doktors approve of this definition? I'd like to know the validity of this definition before I write it up in my dictionairy and teach it to my future children.

DeletedUser

Did acknowledged researchers/doktors approve of this definition? I'd like to know the validity of this definition before I write it up in my dictionairy and teach it to my future children.

This is now the 2nd post that you appear to be sucking up... What happened mr big mouth?

DeletedUser

This is now the 2nd post that you appear to be sucking up... What happened mr big mouth?

You're not the brightest in the pack, are you? Did you ever hear of sarcasm? Irony?

Besides that you TSL-members really have a tendency to portray non-TSL players as being big-mouthed, even though you are the biggest ones. Like I have tried to make clear several times now, I have never many any wild predictions or accusations, I just respond to people who make them. Like you do now. Is that also part of the TSL-effect? 'You'll be under the effect of Propaganda for Dummies': TSL is trying to make you look bad on the externals by massivily saying you have a big mouth and should be rimmed. (Mantoo you might want to add this to your first post if confirmed by TSL) Not working yet though, pfew..!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope I speak Australian sorry.

We(Australia) are big mouths. Why? Because we rock at sport. So obviously we're aloud to be big headed when it comes to our sport.

DeletedUser89420

but u guys get beaten in cricket by us.>..:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::lol::lol:

sorry for getting offtopic.... well this is a fun thread about TSL effect, not aussie effect...
firey... no nationalities here :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::):icon_twisted::icon_twisted: