Can't run from a duel!

DeletedUser

i think TSB ended the fight, the fear of TSL is very powefull this days ^^...

DeletedUser

i think TSB ended the fight, the fear of TSL is very powefull this days ^^...

lol... Nice try... Its called a duel cos its temporary. It ran exactly as planned. I think that suckup thread has got to your head:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Something has gone to their heads anyway. Delusions of grandeur have definitely been present for some time now.

DeletedUser

Oh my god dear margarine, you should follow those refugees al over the world.... Fire had tricked you ? Or is just fear .... ? :)

DeletedUser

Its definitely fear operaton... You see its a scary thought that if we take everyones vills the world will be over so soon:icon_cry: So we just gotta NAP everyone we can for now to make this world last a little longer:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

naaa, they knew it... even I knew it somehow... question is, was that short timespan worth TSB's trouble of losing targets to ANARKY that were expected to be war targets. I quite doubt that all of them can be happy with Larry staying alive in ANARKY now

Why wouldn't they be? Who else would be here to motivate them?:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Its definitely fear operaton... You see its a scary thought that if we take everyones vills the world will be over so soon:icon_cry: So we just gotta NAP everyone we can for now to make this world last a little longer:icon_wink:

TSl knows better your style , when you take enemies villages :)))))))))). So 22k for loosing 1 vills in front of TSL, so you need 44k attacks and fakes to keep the balance to 0 ? :)))

DeletedUser

I dont understand how your friends in Skill? don't help you in TSL with your enemy. I thought this is what allies do? I am sure you have used this exact argument in the past.

DeletedUser

I dont understand how your friends in Skill? don't help you in TSL with your enemy. I thought this is what allies do? I am sure you have used this exact argument in the past.

maybe we dont need any help didnt you thought about that? We want all TSB vills

DeletedUser84663

just can't hold back trying to separate the Alliance, huh firey? maybe we are helping, maybe we aren't... that is not for you to know.

DeletedUser93420

He's jealous because he is not 'leet' enough to get into Skill? or TSL so made a tribe that expresses his anger.

The Resurrection

YUP, sucks to stop when we were on such a role there.

GL in your war Skill and Anarky.

I agree...You should join the dark side. We promise not to stop and let people you noble live :) Plus there would be plenty of food around you!

DeletedUser

I would much rather they wipe the scum (Anarky) from the face of the planet.

DeletedUser89420

did someone say scum... i thought dmoron liked me....:icon_eek::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Firey isn't scum. Ok maybe his external persona is a prick. But I know for a fact you'd all like him in different circumstances ingame. Like on another world for example. I'd even go as far to say him and chachi would actually get along well. As far as I know they used to.

So yeah I think 'scum' is a bit harsh of a term. I am guilty of doing the same but I've realised my mistakes.

Edit: Oh and this isn't me sucking up to anarky. It's almost like racism. Green and yellow dislike grey and red and visa versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did someone say scum... i thought dmoron liked me....:icon_eek::icon_cry::icon_cry:

followed by;

And when I say Anarky, I mean Fireyflame :icon_biggrin:

and then;

Firey isn't scum. Ok maybe his external persona is a prick. But I know for a fact you'd all like him in different circumstances ingame. Like on another world for example. I'd even go as far to say him and chachi would actually get along well. As far as I know they used to.

So yeah I think 'scum' is a bit harsh of a term. I am guilty of doing the same but I've realised my mistakes.

Edit: Oh and this isn't me sucking up to anarky. It's almost like racism. Green and yellow dislike grey and red and visa versa.

All these lovely words for each other made by TSL-members, I'm starting to feel a little emotional hehe. It makes me feel that the world is a good place after all... You guys want me to fetch you some kindles to light? Might improve the atmosphere (I still have a bulk left which I normally would use for my shrine).

DeletedUser

aw lynxy - dont go making the flame world nice now - it would ruin the allure

ps dmoron - ive seen your attacks now and all i can say is SUPERNOOOOOOOOB

and speaking of supernoobs i just have to share this with you all

Georgieboi321 on 13.01.2011 at 16:21
Want to come home from nursery and own those stupid adults? Too complex for the simple TW playing style? Can't be bothered checking the Help section?

Fear not! In this simple guide, everything you need to know about TW will be condensed into a small, neat package, with easily processable information.

Lesson One - Joining a tribe
Well, you've started a new world, and, by following a later lesson that I will come onto, upgraded your headquarters for maximum points. What better to do than join a tribe?

Firstly, look in the rankings, and see which tribes are the highest. This means they are the best, especially if they appear to be recruiting. Next, actually go on individual tribes profiles. If they have any ASCII art, this is a good sign. A few overused war quotes also means that the tribe is fearless and warrior like. The name can also mean a lot, so, for example, if a tribe has "Elite" in their name, they will obviously be elite.

Now, you have decided which tribe you want to join. For the guides sake, let's say the mighty TSL attract your interest.
How do you get their attention?

Well, after intensive research, we found that repeatedly mailing the leader is the most effective method. It helps if the subject is called "Hi" as well. In the mail, you should try to make it as short as possible, therefore, no past experience should be included. Another sure fire way to ensure you get in is to ignore the rules of spelling and grammar.

Lesson 2 - Your Village
Now that you are in a mighty tribe, what to do?

First, start off by upgrading your village headquarters until you run out of resources. As soon as this happens, ignore the fact that free trading does not exist and that no-one has a market yet, and use your points to blackmail those around you into sending you resources.
Now, as soon as you have got more resources, continue to upgrade your village headquarters, and possibly build a market as well. You don't need to use any resources on building a wall, because, after all, who would dare to attack you?! Points are power. Anyone who claims otherwise will be a so called "veteran". I will come onto these later.

Lesson 3 - The Growing Problem
OK. You've made yourself the biggest in your 5x5, apart from a stupid player who seems to be in a god damn premade. Obviously, they will fail faster than your elite tribe, mainly due to the fact that there is no mention of ASCII art, but you feel that your authority may actually be undermined by this joker. I mean, come on, what the hell? The world is so big, why does he want to invade your little friendly zone?

You log on, as usual, and after a quick upgrade of your village headquarters, you realise something.Your entire army is dead! Thats right. The unimaginable has came to pass. Your PALADIN has been....brutally killed. After cursing and slapping the keyboard a few times, you realise that this is not the best way to get things done. What DO you do?

Well, first of all, look in the "reports" section. Remember where you politely filled open minds inbox? Its next to that section. It should have a little scroll next to it, to show something has happened. Look who commited this terrible deed. Now, for revenge.

Firstly, rename your village from "LetsmaekBunnigoInEver1spr0fiel1!" and change it to " R.I.P Paladin" This will instantly let your attacker know what they have done was wrong. Now, mail the attacker. No need to be polite now. It's payback time. Let all your anger out - that your teacher called you a "bad boy", that you accidentally mistook your play dough as spaghetti, and ate, it and had to go to hospital- you get the picture. Send it to the attacker, and then start to work on your village headquarters once more. By growing in points, people will think you have LOTS of troops, and it may not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You've seen my attacks? as in you have seen what my nuke consists of? I'm confused as to how a standard nuke makes me a noob :(