Continent Discussion

DeletedUser

Mmm I have talked to agaustus a few times.

Tbh, he is a terrible player. He just gets free villages.

Yes them not finding this forum makes me laugh. If they found out :icon_eek:

Lol Augustus is a great player. And he got no free village from me. Hes fought for many of them so know what your talking about before you try to make yourself sound smart.

DeletedUser89514

Lol Augustus is a great player. And he got no free village from me. Hes fought for many of them so know what your talking about before you try to make yourself sound smart.

I know more than half the partyn players. Especially the ones in my k. You, my friend do not know what you are talking about. Or you are incrediblly gullible. So do some homework first? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97654

well he lost his village to him so probably has more first hand knowledge than you on it lol

DeletedUser

I know more than half the partyn players. Especially the ones in my k. You, my friend do not know what you are talking about. Or you are incrediblly gullible. So do some homework first? :icon_wink:

Didnt do your homework eh?

DeletedUser89514

:icon_neutral:

Still talking about what you dont know? :icon_rolleyes:

Tbh, I have had a few annoying posts as a troll. :icon_cry:

But at least I am a troll who knows what they are talking about. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Did you get nobled by Augustus? Dont think so. He put up a fight and so did i. Dont think i was an easy village.

Also, come back after youve had a fight against Augustus and tell me if hes a weak player.

DeletedUser

So much Spam and very little information. Augustus, to me, seems to be a better leader then a player.