Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser64592

SLW took more towns then $cod$ today for the first time i think LOL DANG dust and helio you took a lot of towns yesterday LOL

yum yum inactive players are tasty ;)

DeletedUser

Do you mean the day you posted? as in yesterday? if so you posted only 7 hours into the day :p Did it change by the end of the day? i cba to check and I am sure you have this milestone fully memorized! :p

x2dezjohn

Do you mean the day you posted? as in yesterday? if so you posted only 7 hours into the day :p Did it change by the end of the day? i cba to check and I am sure you have this milestone fully memorized! :p

would be wednesdays day map as updates 10am st and when i looked yesterday afternoon wasn't showing what he wrote

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just logged in for the first time in about 2 months hai guys! LOL at K75...doesn't look like you'll be getting that Mythic hold-out, out of there in a hurry! Other than that, great job, XXXX! Looks like Ted and Jon are making little (fairly large?) colonies all over the place.

Love some of you people, but I sure don't miss this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

Just logged in for the first time in about 2 months hai guys! LOL at K75...doesn't look like you'll be getting that Mythic hold-out, out of there in a hurry! Other than that, great job, XXXX! Looks like Ted and Jon are making little (fairly large?) colonies all over the place.

Love some of you people, but I sure don't miss this game!

isn't mythic in xxxx now? and dang k82 fell fast LOL as is to be expected with a big delete hehe, actually i didn't delete, i think some one had my sitting aimed at them, really not sure what happened with my towns or if they where given out or what? but i can tell they did go barb before many where taken at least so i guess perhaps my sitter that i THINK i had aimed them at didn't take the sit perhaps when i became unable to log in any more... who know, i certainly know i am happy i don't care any more!

DeletedUser64592

Oh yeah, must have joined XXXX. Lol, how out of it am I? GLORIOUS, isn't it? ;)

I only saw it on the maps, wasn't like i keep up with anything any more and it is glorious not to care... much... any more LOL nice to jump back on the forums and say hi though, i haven't even cared enough to do that in months :)

DeletedUser62530

Oh, he's just fussing because someone dared to attack him. Apparently five someones.

DeletedUser79609

Just like to make an announcement!

The mass of barbs in K18 are mostly clear with low walls :)

I cleared most of them, and never built up my walls, :D

DeletedUser61672

yes is for real.

xxxx now has like 7 current "wars", the top war being agains BRKDA