Official Phoenx Statement

Michael Wittman

I have been nobling a BH inactive :). At least he was stacked and on the front instead of in their core with all his defense at the front. Aubree said you did a good job. Good job

I'm attacking pajuno now and I cringe at the thought of sending nobles 40+ hours against raven so I have just been catting. I knew you would be back here :p

DeletedUser

I'll always be around, in one way or another. Are you guys only attacking me in Escape? :lol:

She keeps popping close too me all the time... :)

I tought you said you wouldn't need any defense back to fight me... She certainly have a lot of support provider.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

Where are Phoenx?

Seems kinda funny they haven't posted anything in here for almost two weeks.

Someone get a defibrillator, STAT!

And Noobie, don't worry I'm back now(Everyone's favorite RAM player, BobbyNaked). I hope you try so I don't hear any excuses when I cap 50 villages from you.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying that hard. I must be that good when that many guys are on me and that I have no support and almost no sitters from anyone and that I still sound like a challenge to most of RAM. :lol:

I will certainly not have the time to sustain months and months of attacks so I already have other options for my next steps. I'm staying w30 until RAM falls.

I will get the last laugh, I'm not worried a bit.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser97155

I'm not trying that hard. I must be that good when that many guys are on me and that I have no support and almost no sitters from anyone and that I still sound like a challenge to most of RAM. :lol:

Dude, all you've done is noble barbs/inactives and managed to do it fast enough to hide any real losses in the stats. Once you have no where to run things are gonna get pretty bad for you. All your Escape buddies have either deleted or are begging for a spot back in RAM. Honestly, we both know if you didn't have easy pickins to stave your losses that you'd have already given up, but I give you credit for hangin in there; atleast you didn't talk big and then try to huggle like all your other friends.

I will certainly not have the time to sustain months and months of attacks so I already have other options for my next steps. I'm staying w30 until RAM falls.

I will get the last laugh, I'm not worried a bit.

Well, IMO its pretty pathetic that you'd put this much time and effort into what you admit is an unavailing battle. Isn't this whole thing because you got all butthurt because Karma didn't trust you?

And sure, you've been saying this, but I've never seen anything materialize from it. Anyone can make hollow threats.

I estimated Ty and Red would give up after three weeks and I was almost spot on. I think you have at most two months more of being a thorn in our side. So by my calculations, RAM will disband on April Fool's Day. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, TY and Red have decided to play other worlds and I'm totally fine with it. It's just a game in the end so all that really matters is having fun. I have a lot of fun being massively attacked but it is also time consuming.

I don't see taking my villages as a victory for anyone since they were RAM in the first place.

I've been on and did fairly well in the first month. I've seen plenty of weak guys in RAM and all my prior judgement on RAM are accurate. You suck but are big headed and believe to be the first wonder of the world.

There will be one day where you will be humbled by reality and it probably be too late for you guys to do anything about it.

Mark these words cause I will stay in this world to see that day come true.

DeletedUser97155

Well, TY and Red have decided to play other worlds and I'm totally fine with it. It's just a game in the end so all that really matters is having fun. I have a lot of fun being massively attacked but it is also time consuming.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that this is personal to you.

From my perspective, it seemed like you were butthurt that your privs got taken from you and were embarrassed at how unsuccessful you were when attacking Phoenx. But hey, Shipley left, someone's gotta be a whinely little girl in that part of the world. :icon_wink:

You a good solo player, but you lack the mindset and wherewithal to ever play well with others, a necessity in this game. I'm sure everyone's be frustrated or upset by things that go on in their tribe, but most of us have enough spine to stick with it through thick and thin.

I've been on and did fairly well in the first month. I've seen plenty of weak guys in RAM and all my prior judgement on RAM are accurate. You suck but are big headed and believe to be the first wonder of the world.

All you're doing is hanging on. Anyone can noble barbs and inactives.

Ram took 200+ of your villages and catted down a lot more than that, but you sure showed those barbs and inactives. They won't be screwing with anyone anytime soon. :icon_rolleyes:

There will be one day where you will be humbled by reality and it probably be too late for you guys to do anything about it.

Mark these words cause I will stay in this world to see that day come true.

Dude, if we lose, we lose. If your expecting us to give up and lay down and die, you're sorely mistaken, BH will have to work their asses off and keep up the pressure for months and months, if not years to defeat us.

DeletedUser

Dude, if we lose, we lose. If your expecting us to give up and lay down and die, you're sorely mistaken, BH will have to work their asses off and keep up the pressure for months and months, if not years to defeat us.

i totally agree:p i feel no pressure from BH but hell i hope i never have to. all they do are carpet bomb no stratigies in that besides makeing sure all there nukes it within the same time. all you got to do is send a circ message to all invalved saying what time they should attack too. doesnt take a genious to do that. that is where they fail they manage to cap villages but keeping them is there fault.

DeletedUser

I don't see taking my villages as a victory for anyone since they were RAM in the first place.

I will not talk about TY and RED as I know why they have left etc. I thought I corrected you on skype, you were never RAM since September I think. All you did was build your 300 nukes at 5 million points, say you have nukes and farm with them. Were you in any OPs? I don't remember, I probably sent more nukes at phoenx than you when I only had 150 nukes. You never sent D, you stacked your K55 villages to sky heaven. You were worse than having an inactive on a front with 119 days sitting. You were inactive and a whiner. You can go ahead and noble inactives/barbs. Funny how you noble inactives, the great NoobAxes is nobling inactives on a front, pfft so much skillz against noobish RAM. You made fun of LOEN for nobling barbs while you prolly nobled more barbs in a week than they did in that one month. :lol:

It is also funny how you say you were a RAM player when you never sat anyone in a front, and then took a DECIDE account. I sat Fruitboy in K75 while you talked on skype lol. I wanna fight you sometime noob, maybe after we rim you go get a BH account so I can have the honor as well.

DeletedUser79042

Too many superplayers here.
Too many "I will rim you" threats and tribal/player strategy analysis.

I will just say that imo, if a tribe (or ... 2 :lol:) is coherent and active it will prevail. All other suppositions and bigtalk either uBS, or just ... propaganda (which is one of the "p"'s of pnp btw)

robot out

MR.MR

I will not talk about TY and RED as I know why they have left etc. I thought I corrected you on skype, you were never RAM since September I think. All you did was build your 300 nukes at 5 million points, say you have nukes and farm with them. Were you in any OPs? I don't remember, I probably sent more nukes at phoenx than you when I only had 150 nukes. You never sent D, you stacked your K55 villages to sky heaven. You were worse than having an inactive on a front with 119 days sitting. You were inactive and a whiner. You can go ahead and noble inactives/barbs. Funny how you noble inactives, the great NoobAxes is nobling inactives on a front, pfft so much skillz against noobish RAM. You made fun of LOEN for nobling barbs while you prolly nobled more barbs in a week than they did in that one month. :lol:

It is also funny how you say you were a RAM player when you never sat anyone in a front, and then took a DECIDE account. I sat Fruitboy in K75 while you talked on skype lol. I wanna fight you sometime noob, maybe after we rim you go get a BH account so I can have the honor as well.

I can personally attest to noobaxes sending waves of nukes at me on several occasions.

And what noobaxes is saying about his villas being RAM villas, he was a RAM player for many months, then he left, and you guys nobling him is simply him returning to RAM :p

DeletedUser

I did sit Passion fruit boy against Phoenx for a while. I also participated in ops against Phoenx early on, but you have a selective memory it seems. I have participated in ops against BD, KBC, PMP, etc.

I also think I sat an account against -B- that was past 60 days sitting. It is convenient to have selective memory.

Yeah yeah right I never did anything for RAM.
:lol:

I will certainly find an account somewhere to fight you. Good luck in advance!

KarmaX

I did sit Passion fruit boy against Phoenx for a while. I also participated in ops against Phoenx early on, but you have a selective memory it seems. I have participated in ops against BD, KBC, PMP, etc.

I also think I sat an account against -B- that was past 60 days sitting. It is convenient to have selective memory.

Yeah yeah right I never did anything for RAM.
:lol:

I will certainly find an account somewhere to fight you. Good luck in advance!

No tribe can be perfect. I won't say Noobaxes is a bad player, infact he is a good player, but he is a bad team player. The tribe's strength are the good players like you noob, and in this world there is no tribe that exists to be perfect. Thought they might not admit, BH has a lot of rookie players lacking skills too. The only tribe that exists with most of the good players is PHOENX, and that too don't have much man power to sustain for long.

You got demoralized and went crazy when few ops on PHOENX failed. They are one of the best defenders in W30 history who are very persistent and needs a lot of patience. you can't take over a whole continent with these kinda defenders over a week or a month. It needs constant pressure and time. What you really did was only add to the pessimist actions. When a bunch of good players like you act against the tribe, surely we will have a back timing and fall back a bit before we can rise again.

We were doing what we can, and yes I can't be perfect at all times, but you fail to stick together and give it ur best to fight for the tribe. You lack everything in TW, except the gaming skills, which is far more important. I'd choose a loyal noob over you any day. Atleast they can follow orders and help the tribe :p

DeletedUser

I know you choose unskilled noobs over me, Karma. That was the whole point of what I didn't like in RAM. It's totally fine with me that you prefer noobs that provide support up front and that have that only purpose. It's not my way of playing TW. I have always been a team player in every tribe I've been. It's not for you to judge me only on the fact that I have strong disagreements with you on what it takes to build a great tribe. You have a very selective memory.

I'm not deleting at this point, but it's going to be the end result when I get bored of the time it takes to defend hundreds of attacks everyday with no support. I'm enjoying it at the moment, so we'll see how long it takes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

BH has a lot of rookie players lacking skills too.

A lot ? Some maybe ... hmmm... bah - just one:

[spoil]
McMellow :lol:
[/spoil]

I'd choose a loyal noob over you any day. Atleast they can follow orders and help the tribe :p

Excuse me. You actually have players who follow orders? lol! We are doomed :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No tribe can be perfect. I won't say Noobaxes is a bad player, infact he is a good player, but he is a bad team player.
No tribe is perfect, yes.. just as no leader is perfect, but it is the leaders duty to manage a cohesive team. I would say it is just as plausible that it's your fault things didn't work out with noobaxes.. after all, it is your job to make sure everyone is happy, no matter how difficult a task that can be. Now, to be fair, not all things work out. But why not just throw out the bad apples before they rot? To me, it seems RAM's track record is a normal distribution of satisfaction from within. That is, for some reason they find it hard to keep many of their better players happy...

if that were me, I'd start pointing into the mirror rather than my disgruntled members.

The only tribe that exists with most of the good players is PHOENX, and that too don't have much man power to sustain for long.

... ... ... ... ... ... broken record ... ... ... ... ... ... ... get over it karma - your empire can't burn down the phoenix.

btw, i really don't care, but remember this is a phoenix thread.

DeletedUser79042

So, what is actually happening in this warfare? Anyone cares for a quick synopsis?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 86
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 915,085
Side 2: 784,093
Difference: 130,992

chart

Hmmm...

jakeeboy

Not much headway from either side. Some good ops from both sides, but so far caps have come from inactives and sat accounts. Lot of ODD and ODA being traded though.