Quick Hello

DeletedUser

Just thought I would drop a quick hello to you guys. I get the pleasure of modding your forums, or at least I hope it will be pleasure :icon_wink:. In all honesty though, if you keep real life insults out of posts, flames on low, spam in the general section, and offensive language to a minimum then there shouldn't be an issue.

The reason I waited for today to make this post instead of yesterday was so I could link this instead of writing about myself again. If you have any questions about myself or my modding, feel free to ask me on the forums, skype or on the IRC chat if you happen to use it, and hopefully I will be able to answer. Keeping this short and sweet I will just end wishing you guys good luck in game.

DeletedUser

Sorry to knock your egos a bit, but I wasn't given a speech about any of you :icon_redface:

I guess you can consider that a good thing if you want.

DeletedUser47445

Just a quick question, but how many mods has W20 gone through since dwarf?

rich26ca

10, lol....

and randerson were still trying to forget you ;P

DeletedUser

This guy is number two after dwarv, chase didn't last long.

DeletedUser

*starts to give Calis a quick rundown of the W20 posters then decides naw, let him figure them out for himself*

*cackles*

DeletedUser

Give me a little bit of credit would you? I actually am decent at reading people and figuring them out. That said, I am now most likely going to fail miserably due to the fact I said I could do it... Isn't that the way things always turn out? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Give me a little bit of credit would you? I actually am decent at reading people and figuring them out. That said, I am now most likely going to fail miserably due to the fact I said I could do it... Isn't that the way things always turn out? :icon_confused:

Read our old forum posts and try it, of course with me it'd be more like threads made.

DeletedUser

Why does it seem whenever we get a new mod everyone pops their heads outta their holes and gives em a hard time haha. thats why w20 is the best to mod ha

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey tribalgod I thought you quit? You keep posting here in the forums....And also you didn't delete your account??

Hehehehe, hard to delete isn't it..

Welcome Caliss have fun moderating us...Most of the posters here are quitters and deleters of accounts.....Don't worry about them they are harmless and funny..

DeletedUser

sorry a bit late, i just almost never check the forums anymore...but welcome to modding the world 20 forums :)

penguinbasher

Yohohoho. Now where's my bottle of rum?

And yeah.. we'll behave..