Question for the big 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings to the big 4 tribes. I have a question i was wondering if you all would answer.

When one of you declare war on a tribe is it common practice for your own tribe mates and PA's to support the players in the tribe you have declared on?

I only ask because not being the most experienced player i thought this was an odd thing to happen. So is it common or is it just a TSL thing?

Your thoughts would be more than welcome as i am trying to keep learning this great game.

Thanks in advance

reeper666
(rimmed more than once lmao)

The Resurrection

no, why would we support a tribe were going to noble

DeletedUser

I dont know thats why i am asking? Because i thought it was quite strange as well but it has happened and is still happening now.

The Resurrection

Im not sure who your talking about, so i cant really explain

DeletedUser

hehe sounds like PAs are stronger than tribes sometimes ey

DeletedUser

I dont know thats why i am asking? Because i thought it was quite strange as well but it has happened and is still happening now.

Yea...Sith have a habit to support his victims before nobling them:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wicked thanks for that openmind nice to know i am not going mad. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92705

its belong who u love more ur PA or ur Tribe. lol

in short thats an noob question

DeletedUser

Greetings to the big 4 tribes. I have a question i was wondering if you all would answer.

When one of you declare war on a tribe is it common practice for your own tribe mates and PA's to support the players in the tribe you have declared on?

I only ask because not being the most experienced player i thought this was an odd thing to happen. So is it common or is it just a TSL thing?

Your thoughts would be more than welcome as i am trying to keep learning this great game.

Thanks in advance

reeper666
(rimmed more than once lmao)

I will answer you.....an oficial answer... Yes, this is true, TSL use to help their enemies....with troops, and advices...We dont want to close this world so early....

ladylinx

"oh thats ok then i won't feel so bad about sorin asking her friend Nobilul Trac to support me again in the future":icon_razz:

DeletedUser

"oh thats ok then i won't feel so bad about sorin asking her friend Nobilul Trac to support me again in the future":icon_razz:

Nobilul Trac has no friends in tSl, you are in a big error my girl :)

ladylinx

oh my eyes must be playing tricks on me then cos ive seen the message from sorin, saying her friend Nobilul Trac will help us? how strange would you like a copy shal i send it to you

ladylinx

Sorin0909 on 03.01. at 12:21
do not replay my message ...i will deletd this.

Sorin0909 on 03.01. at 12:20
my child listen verry carfully ...if you needed something nobilul trac is near to you ~is my friend talk to him and he helps you~

but you can have the original forwarded to you to prove i have not tampered with it,and there are others also

DeletedUser

Sorin0909 on 03.01. at 12:21

Sorin0909 on 03.01. at 12:20
my child listen verry carfully ...if you needed something nobilul trac is near to you ~is my friend talk to him and he helps you~

but you can have the original forwarded to you to prove i have not tampered with it,and there are others also

open mind on 03.01. at 12:21

open mind on 03.01. at 12:20
my child listen verry carfully ...if you needed something nobilul trac is near to you ~is my friend talk to him and he helps you

simple:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

so were all the TSL players that supported us and then sent messages not to tell anyone joking as well?

You got one hell of a funny tribe.

Man...give me an report who show some of us suporting enemies, not these jokes:icon_wink:
In our tribe is forbidden to have PA's, but never i will take measures until i have some solid prooves:icon_wink:

The Resurrection

so were all the TSL players that supported us and then sent messages not to tell anyone joking as well?

You got one hell of a funny tribe.

Doesnt matter either way, I have no problem killing TSL troops to take your villages you :lol:

DeletedUser

the proof is above. you can have the mail whenever you want but like your player said "she was joking" so there is no point in naming anyone else as they must have been joking too.

I wonder if the troops thought it was a joke too. And i wonder if the players who lost all there troops thought it was a joke. And i wonder if all the other tribes think its a joke as well cause i got no problems showing all of them the mails and reports because we can only learn by studying the greats.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.