Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

Not sure I agree cal. Don't think he meant to imply that. Just a misunderstanding between the two of you, your basically arguing the same thing.

Whether they were or they weren't technically in the nazi party, distinguishing between calling them a nazi general or german general really is looking at technicalities.

We are, but perspective can be annoying sometimes. I suppose it just depends how you read certain things. And don't you know Bh, technicalities make the world go round. ^^

I respect your views. Not everyone will draw the same conclusions. You obviously have a good understanding of history, I would dicuss it with you further but then Id be going against what I said about it not belonging here. Nice talking though. I might have misused 'keener mind', it sounds sort of insulting, what I meant was more open.

@Bloodhood - I agree with you too - we are arguing the same thing :) 'She' not a he though. Thanks :)

Have a nice day now, I have flu to contend with.

Quite, I was about to suggest we move this to PM's if we wanted to continue - but I went to bed. And don't worry, I don't mind. The discussion about something like this isn't something I often get, even when I was doing my History courses (High School courses, at least in Australia aren't really concerned so much with things like this - and people themselves are even less interested).

Anyway, if you want to continue discussing (though we have pretty much reached an impasse, with everything sorted) PM me.

DeletedUser

very noobish it demotes the player from the great leader to just leader LOL

Life is a learning curve, even the great leaders that taught me like Rukoh, my leading Idol, that rose me from the dirt of what I'd call noobism.

Are you going to tell me you have never made a mistake or missed something.

Also, thanks for classing me as a great leader before demoting me.. Means a lot.

HeftySmurf

wow a true supporter of spies there well done give yourself a medal if they read these posts dont you think you saying that will make them not give you info cuz you dont care about them

Not really, its a choice of spy or die, simple really.

Realy how about just admit it was a screw up is far less :icon_redface: than your statment above :icon_rolleyes:

Hi, your new here, i wouldnt advise arguing or getting smart with me.

Now get out.

DeletedUser

Lets just hope your spies don't now about public forums, cuz its really to edit screen shots :|

all honesty, i doubt any spies ever read public forums, allmost all of the time spies are noobs or newbs or whatever, who've never been to these forums.

DeletedUser57199

Agreed.. my post was just stupid.
Waste of space removed :p

Bazz69

Not really, its a choice of spy or die, simple really.

Hi, your new here, i wouldnt advise arguing or getting smart with me.

Now get out.

New am i learn your history:icon_redface: and would you like a battle of wits bring it on youl loose i promise Oh and advise from you thanks but no thanks :icon_rolleyes:

Sellsword

(...)
Meh, mistakes are fun, the mails we sent to REL we did tell about our spies, heck i told the leader myself of a spy and he didnt believe me :icon_biggrin:
(...)

So now betraying your spies to your enemy is fun? Hefty, you suffer from the cheerleader effect.

HeftySmurf

So now betraying your spies to your enemy is fun? Hefty, you suffer from the cheerleader effect.

Difference between being a cheerleader, and deciding I want to noble my spy :):) which means getting him out of REL, not cheerleading, merely saving troops

kingjohan

heck i told the leader myself of a spy and he didnt believe me :icon_biggrin:

I assume you provided proof that the player in question was a spy too then? :icon_rolleyes:
If not it's pretty understandable that the leader didn't kick him since it's pretty easy to accuse a random player of being a spy. Isn't it?:icon_idea:

DeletedUser57199

Spies are weak individuals to begin with... bottom feeders. They can't survive with honest hard work and honor, they do not deserve loyalty.

HeftySmurf

New am i learn your history:icon_redface: and would you like a battle of wits bring it on youl loose i promise Oh and advise from you thanks but no thanks :icon_rolleyes:

I know my history, your just new to facing me on the forums, and a battle of wits? haha, i know the rules off by heart, i know what to say without getting an infraction, do you?

I assume you provided proof that the player in question was a spy too then? :icon_rolleyes:
If not it's pretty understandable that the leader didn't kick him since it's pretty easy to accuse a random player of being a spy. Isn't it?:icon_idea:

That sounds more logical now johan, where were you when i came up with the idea!

DeletedUser

Well, should we get back to topic? Except Hefty and Bazz69 , you can keep doing what you´re doing :lol:

The war Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: =LOCK=, =STRH=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,979
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23,979

DeletedUser

So Amane. is the leader of PUNCH *NOTED* It seems to me this forums have become 90% Spam 8% conversion and 2% information quite disappointing

DeletedUser18543

So Amane. is the leader of PUNCH *NOTED* It seems to me this forums have become 90% Spam 8% conversion and 2% information quite disappointing

How is having a forum 90% spam disappointing?

I may come back just to spam these forums

DeletedUser18543

lol@trying to argue with Hefty...

Just stop before you get embrrassed

DeletedUser

I do not know tw history, but it is clear from this thread alone that it is pointless argueing with hefty, even if by some slight chance you outwitt him. you will have only wasted your time as it is blunty obvious that he throughly enjoys an arguement, regardless of the outcome or even topic most likely. Which also means he is practiced. there is literally almost no point in trying, you won't accomplish anything even is you manage to suceed.