Question for the big 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladylinx

I've got tired of Open Mind's dictatoryship .Always tells me where to attack, or to send support . I know that they will noble me internal but i'm tired of dictatorship :( . What can i do to save my villages, please help me ?
:icon_confused:

you could join us? our leader actually cares about her players!

DeletedUser

No I am sorry we only want players that will support our enemies and attack our allies.

Oh sorry your TSL of course you can join us!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No YOU DONT :)

oh but thats what i do - i take enemy villages and i save villages from enemies :) better than just about anyone else ;)

TSL having serious internal troubles are they :( need me to help with that as well? :lol:

DeletedUser

oh but thats what i do - i take enemy villages and i save villages from enemies :) better than just about anyone else ;)

TSL having serious internal troubles are they :( need me to help with that as well? :lol:

keep dreaming:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you probably should step down as soon as possible mr closed mind - before the chaos gets too hard to reverse

ladylinx

so one more question, you don't have PA's in TSL what about family members, we have just been talking about this on our forum and the nephew of one of TSL posted this, it just gets better and better

5A - w420k today at 17:53 Quote Edit Delete

hey whats wrong with tsl supporting us im being supported by one of them

DeletedUser

so one more question, you don't have PA's in TSL what about family members, we have just been talking about this on our forum and the nephew of one of TSL posted this, it just gets better and better

We suport him in school, with some books and pencils..

DeletedUser

you have some clown skills:icon_biggrin:

ladylinx

no darling i'll leave the clowning to you, you do it so well:lol:

ladylinx

but supported us all the way wasn't that nice of them, your a lovely man kissy kissy

DeletedUser

we suport who ever we want..... really dont understand what is your trouble here ???

The Resurrection

oh 500, you and your crazy stories....Heres one for you...In a couple days, I will be sending mass fakes at your in K12/13. I will laugh when i see how you all post in YOUR forum that you have incomings....I will then noble ONE of you to set an example.....then may your madness stop???

DeletedUser

oh 500, you and your crazy stories....Heres one for you...In a couple days, I will be sending mass fakes at your in K12/13. I will laugh when i see how you all post in YOUR forum that you have incomings....I will then noble ONE of you to set an example.....then may your madness stop???

better inform the rest of your tribe who your nobling so they dont send us any support. So your gonna send mass fakes then noble us to make an example.

hmmmm example of what?

An example that you can noble one of us?

We already know TSL can noble one of us, so that cant be it!

We already know skill? and anarky can noble one of us, so that cant be it!

That your already the strongest in k12 and k13? nope we already know that as well.

If any of the other respected players of anarky, skill? or TSB could answer how it will set an example then i would be thankful.

big hugs to all

:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.