Fake Script Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When I try to send a player(s) a fake script via IGM. The script doesn't send in its entirety and shows a "red X" at the end. (see attached picture)

FakeScriptError.png

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a result of the updated server package? I tried sending it in a spoiler and just solo. I also tried to place it on the forum and nothing worked. It is possible to send via skype and.. if one creates the script and places it in their quick bar it works.

oh and sorry for posting here but I'm trying to get the op out and wanted am expedited response. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but.. I received the needed answer. Seems to fix the issue all that was required is to place the script in the code style brackets.

(code]script would go here[/code)

kingjohan

Let me ask you,

Why are you faking with one of each unit? Would cost less with 1 ram and one scout :)

DeletedUser

Why are you faking with one of each unit?

I may be wrong but I think that script only automatically selects the other units when sc are not available...

Easy to send scripts in files over skype too :)

kingjohan

I may be wrong but I think that script only automatically selects the other units when sc are not available...

Easy to send scripts in files over skype too :)

Yeah, well, i suck at fakescripts so i have really no idea :p

HeftySmurf

Easy answer, your script did not work with our 7.0 update, you have since resolved this.

Status
Not open for further replies.