Punching =STRH=

Sellsword

I do not know tw history, but it is clear from this thread alone that it is pointless argueing with hefty, even if by some slight chance you outwitt him. you will have only wasted your time as it is blunty obvious that he throughly enjoys an arguement, regardless of the outcome or even topic most likely. Which also means he is practiced. there is literally almost no point in trying, you won't accomplish anything even is you manage to suceed.

You mean, it's not useful to debate with hefty as he is immune to good arguments and doesn't admit it when he's wrong? Because that's about my conclusion.

DeletedUser

I do not know tw history, but it is clear from this thread alone that it is pointless argueing with hefty, even if by some slight chance you outwitt him. you will have only wasted your time as it is blunty obvious that he throughly enjoys an arguement, regardless of the outcome or even topic most likely. Which also means he is practiced. there is literally almost no point in trying, you won't accomplish anything even is you manage to suceed.

That is nearing the biggest pile of crap Ive read on W54 externals thus far. From what ive seen of hefty's debating ability , its far too agressive and 'ad hominem' - latin for 'to the man', in simpler terms he takes it too personally. I jested with one of his posts once and promptly got called an 'Illogical child' - oh.such.wit.:)

He's probably cool as a person, and his continent threads are quite nice. But debating ability? I just dont see any - the posts with MOAR way back just proves this further, nothing but ego and insulting. No real depth. Sellsword would eat him alive frankly.

DeletedUser

You mean, it's not useful to debate with hefty as he is immune to good arguments and doesn't admit it when he's wrong? Because that's about my conclusion.

I think you'll find you're the type of person, to, "always want the last word", and be heard by everybody, like a child in a group having a debate. Some of us are like that, others no when to stop. :icon_eek: You have made so many post I stopped reading, I am sure I will speak for others when I say, please, drop it..

HeftySmurf

When have i been wrong? All i have done is defended my tribe correctly, without lying? I told you the truth about the fact we have multiple spies, Amane. giving one away means shit.

That is nearing the biggest pile of crap Ive read on W54 externals thus far. From what ive seen of hefty's debating ability , its far too agressive and 'ad hominem' - latin for 'to the man', in simpler terms he takes it too personally. I jested with one of his posts once and promptly got called an 'Illogical child' - oh.such.wit.:)

He's probably cool as a person, and his continent threads are quite nice. But debating ability? I just dont see any - the posts with MOAR way back just proves this further, nothing but ego and insulting. No real depth. Sellsword would eat him alive frankly.
Its called pnp, like it or lump it sunshine. If i was insulting, i would be infracted and banned, but no, its called forum banter, and yes ego, i have ego, got a problem with my ego? bring it? I think the amount of dead troops from REL prove my ego is not to be messed with, even if i am lone in THEIR territory.

DeletedUser

Is any STRH members even here? or this is just forum of Amane fans, on offense, can talk/text/type each other with some random conv of HeftySmurf defending himself against.... no1 cares. Let's see HeftySmurf go against Amane/Sellswords. That would actually have some point to it

HeftySmurf

Is any STRH members even here? or this is just forum of Amane fans, on offense, can talk/text/type each other with some random conv of HeftySmurf defending himself against.... no1 cares. Let's see HeftySmurf go against Amane/Sellswords. That would actually have some point to it

Amane is my leader? Pointless
I actually respect Sellsword (even if he doesnt respect me)? Pointless.

Bazz69

Who is more of a stupid lil noob, you or sir cornish?

Most people will say you.

Awwwwww have we hit a nerve smurfy crying now are we cant take getting shown up as a lil upstart If you cant take the heat Smurfy stay out of the Kithen

Kisses And Hugs Bazz Mwa

DeletedUser

Amane is my leader? Pointless
I actually respect Sellsword (even if he doesnt respect me)? Pointless.

:'( I don't get to read a battle of wits then I'll have to settle with a battle of ego with no clear winner because the winner would be Self-Proclaimed

DeletedUser18543

:'( I don't get to read a battle of wits then I'll have to settle with a battle of ego with no clear winner because the winner would be Self-Proclaimed

Hefty>everyone he is debating in this thread

I thought that was pretty clear...

DeletedUser

Hefty>everyone he is debating in this thread

I thought that was pretty clear...

and those people think they won. I was talking more about there our opinion and not an outside opinion. From outside opinion it's quite clear who would win :p

HeftySmurf

Thats the pot calling the kettle black :icon_eek:

Awwwwww have we hit a nerve smurfy crying now are we cant take getting shown up as a lil upstart If you cant take the heat Smurfy stay out of the Kithen

Kisses And Hugs Bazz Mwa

If you had hit a nerve, i could have said a lot worse, and laughed when you got banned for replying because you dont know how far to go before its over the top.
Now sit down and learn some manners, most players in this thread are better then you, Lil D is a clear example, respect them.

Sellsword

I think you'll find you're the type of person, to, "always want the last word", and be heard by everybody, like a child in a group having a debate. Some of us are like that, others no when to stop. :icon_eek: You have made so many post I stopped reading, I am sure I will speak for others when I say, please, drop it..

it's quite hard to refute such a claim (i.e. "Sellsword wants to be heard by everybody"). In fact, the more I think about it, the more truth there is to this statement. After all, this is propaganda, and I do like to reach an audience. If I don't want an audience, I'll just write bad poetry and keep it to myself. As my last contribution, I had essentially stopped posting here, but I felt the need to correct hefty. As CitizenErased pointed out, I have done so on another occasion as well. Apparently, the smurf triggers the need for posts in me, for better or for worse.
And as I pointed out earlier to you, if you'd keep a beter leash on your members, maybe this thread wouldn't go off-topic all the time. It's just some advice from someone who has been leading top 20 tribes for the last 4 years, take it or leave it sugar :icon_wink:

As for having the last word, looking back at the responses to this thread and the one started by BH about mass recruitment, I would say that pretty much all posts by non-Punch! members seem to agree with me/BH. That's why I stopped posting here. It's nice of you to worry about how I should act on the forums, but I do think you would be better off trying to improve your own forum skills first. Yet again -- it's just free advice, and as Omc pointed out once, free advice is worth little to nothing.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: =STRH=, =LOCK=

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 158
Difference: 58

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 604,312
Side 2: 257,196
Difference: 347,116

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,236
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39,236

chart

Might as well throw REL in as well..

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: REL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 55
Difference: 161

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 604,312
Side 2: 83,214
Difference: 521,098

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,319
Side 2: 4,046
Difference: 24,273

chart

That 1 village they took on us, is now owned by Punch again. Just a FYI, before you start attacking us for losing 1 village. :)

Bazz69

If you had hit a nerve, i could have said a lot worse, and laughed when you got banned for replying because you dont know how far to go before its over the top.
Now sit down and learn some manners, most players in this thread are better then you, Lil D is a clear example, respect them.

Oh ok Smurfy thank you so much dont no what i would do without you You are indeed a great man / Smurf And yes lid is a clear example of a Brown nose Now you sit down relax take it easy you will learn about life as you grow up as i am sure one day even you will

Mwa and Hugs to you Bazz