Simulator now available for excel

DeletedUser

Nice update. I use this tool at least a few times a week and our Nuke teams make great use of this when we are organizing followup Nuke attacks. Thank you!

DeletedUser

When I click 'save nuke, 'save defense', or 'Nukes:' with the newest version, I get this error:

1b7Eg.png

DeletedUser

I'll take a look at it

EDIT: It's working for me. Im not sure why this is happening? WHich version of excel are you using, and which OS are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm using Office 2007, on Windows 7. As the error message suggests, the error only occurs on non-archer worlds, in my case W16.

DeletedUser

hi

just dled ur excel simu, but how it work ?
u said :

CSim also includes a tool many people have asked for; it will indicate how many nukes will be needed to kill a deffence

How to do it xactelly plz
example :
i want to see how many troops is needed to kill
2K spear+ 2K sword

what i need to put in it, to see that ?
ty

DeletedUser91269

When I change worlds, I get this error:

errorw.jpg

Windows 7, Office 2010. Downloaded the latest version: CSimulator v3.32 Basic+

DeletedUser5883

OK, is there a version of this that works in Mac OS? Unfortunately, VB macros don't work in Office for the Mac and none of my PCs have Office installed (and won't get it either).

DeletedUser5883

I was hoping to avoid that... My local PC is only a netbook, and my other PC (kept at my mother's) isn't that great either (I got it because it was the cheapest machine available when the old Mac I used to keep there packed up).

Stotty2009

Doing some research... Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac should have VB macros
Other than that I don't know AppleScript or w.e. its called for a mac

DeletedUser5883

Possibly; but I have Office 2008 and have no desire to pay for an upgrade which is what it would take to run it.

DeletedUser

When I change worlds, I get this error:

errorw.jpg

Windows 7, Office 2010. Downloaded the latest version: CSimulator v3.32 Basic+

Make sure the Icon folder is in the same folder as the CSim 3.32.xls, which should be CSimulator v3.32 Basic+.

I am sorry, this only works in excel(because of the VB script)...

There is a site i was working on at the same time as the simulator, go to www.twplaner.co.cc/simulator.php. For the moment only archer world are supported, and I can't garantee that this simulator comes without bugs(To simulate press enter). It's also missing some other features you would find in the excel sheet...
As for further noticed Im not going to develop this anymore, i don't have the time, and i got a bit bored from tw :icon_sad:

-capi

DeletedUser

i have a question..how to set catapults in nukes to attack walls in simulator? it will probably reduce needed nukes to clear stacks...

DeletedUser

i have a question..how to set catapults in nukes to attack walls in simulator? it will probably reduce needed nukes to clear stacks...

You will have to do it manually, simulating without building first, then see to which level wall is downgraded, and input this number in building, and simulate again.

DeletedUser

question... I looked at your online tool and I didn't see any button to run the simulation once you put in attacker and defender numbers. What am I missing?