FOX NEWS - 'Fairly Unbalanced' Issue 1

DeletedUser

Greetings W54, news channels are often criticized in these modern times for being far too ulterior in their motive – to always have an agenda. It’s with this in mind that I present to you:

FOX NEWS – ‘fairly unbalanced... or your money back!

Fox News will be an immensely unfair portrayal of everything W54. Our reports will be published with only one thing in mind – customer satisfaction – after all, the tribe leaders mentioned didn’t provide us cartfuls of bribes just so that we could make a shoddy report. The publications will be fortnightly and the first issue is below! The issue will be published in a ‘continuated’ way. Which basically means I will work on 1-2 articles everyday and feed it into the weekly issue. This way there is always something new to read and I don’t get bored/overloaded.

THIS WEEKS CONTEST NOW OPEN- READ SPOILER FOR DETAILS

[spoil]
Valentine’s Day Contest – By the Poet

Love is in the air this week,
But it might be all in vain.
For what is love to the player...?
Who’s being ravaged by a train?

Woe me, a turbulent time.
Is it all that Newbs will know?
I beg the readers consider
This proposition Yo!

Send your farm a letter,
And in it contain love.
Kill them with the arrows of desire.
Replace the Axes with a dove.

And should I find it funny.
Your little love affair,
I’m sure I have a few PP
Somewhere – going spare.

Competition is simple, and with a lovely, cuddly valentine theme. Best love letter to a farm not only gets 200 PP, but their lover does too! Which he/she can use to move on from your heart-breaking ways on the rim. So get out there – spread the love!
Entries submitted to ‘CitizenErased’ either through IGM, or forum msg. Must be from W54. Winner announced on 9 ST Valentine’s Day, 14th February (for those who don’t celebrate it where they live).

Please label your entry ‘Valentine’s Day’.
Good luck! – The Poet.

[/spoil]

In this Week's issue -

Meet your news team¬! - An introduction of all the characters that will be brining you the state -sponsored Nonsense.

[spoil]

The FOX NEWS TEAM!

The Editor - Litte is known about the editor other than she was fired from the BBC for giving elderly men in retirement homes around the UK a cardiac-arrest with her dazzling good looks and epilepsy inducing smile.

Quote - 'Mama Mia - who put that on the autoqueue'.

Frankbert Asmodeius Windsor III - Frankbert the Fox is our war correspondent, a native of Oxford, Uk where he graduated with a doctorate in Charm, wit and cunning. He also served in the British Empire as a commander, so he claims, expect him to give analysis on any big wars or related statistics.

Quote - 'Sun Tzu?! That sounds like a ravishing blend, I assume its Chinese Tea?'

Troubled Wendy - Is our chief interviewer, raised in a Russian Gulag and later adopted by a Romanian Pole-dancer - she is obsessed with Pop music. Besided that, she has a immensely keen intelect but a very troubling attention span.

Quote - 'Troubled? You should see my mother.'

Barman Bryn - Expect to see the Barman in charge of the Off-topic articles and mails. A native of the folklore obsessed South Wales, he has many a story to tell. He also came across a massive stash of PP while mining in his earlier days -- he traded most off to buy his bar, but the rest is given to his luckier posters.

Quote - 'Don't go in the cellar boio, there be dragons theeer.'

Professor SpearBrain - The smartest of all the FOX team. He gives out predictions and handles serious issues of the 'In-depth' section. He also sometimes throws out a topic for the Historical discussion section. His origins are said to be from TW itself - where he developed a machine that 'made him human'.

Quote - 'Now if we look at backtiming in a literal sense, time travel is indeed possible'

The person that makes pretty stuff- I have no skill in making banners/photoshop. Anyone who is interested, please - please contact me!!! [/spoil]

The News Reel
- PUNCH! Rim based hard-hitters, or an all-encircling Jab in the Nuts? FOX investigates! - Published. 8/02/2011 Included commentary by FrankBert the Fox.

[spoil]

A lot has been said recently about a group of players in the North that go by the of PUNCH! Led by the well known if a bit whimsical player called ‘V for Valth’ this tribe has rattled a few people’s cages – and not because of their ugly mugs either. No sir, the focus of many a flame-throwers attention has been oiled by a recent merge. A merge? I hear you say. Noble’s above, surely such a move is insta-fail?! This too is what ‘FOX NEWS – fairly unbalanced or your money back!’ thought. But before we pass judgement let’s take a look at the stats:

Member Count – 58
Points from the top 40 – 1.387.868
Average points – 28.272
Opponents defeated – 3.116.356 (12)
Global Rank – 4th

Frankbert the Fox says- Quite - what needs to be looked at here is the OD. If my spectacles don’t deceive me the tribal stats show them to be 12th in the world. Naysayers will unite! And claim such a rating to be average at best for a tribe of their apparent standard. Quite frankly such a notion is a bag of old beans, this is a rim tribe. If there’s one thing I learned in my time in her majesty’s empire is that the rustics shouldn’t be measured by our own high standards, 12th in the world for a rim-tribe, who might I remind you, still think the world is a sphere – is actually rather good. Take into account also if you will, the fact that SIGN, who they merged with, will not have carried their stats over and the evidence of their agression a tad difficult to refute. Now if you excuse me, tea-time, I’m rather parched from looking down my nose so long.

Thank you Frankbert, very insightful. Now, no article would be fair without an insight of someone from inside the tribe. To this end we sent out a few NewsCav’s out with lazoo’s and lo and behold got us two of the hierarchy of PUNCH!

Troubled Wendy -Amane, first off thank you for taking the time to talking with 'FOX news - firly unbalanced or your money back!'. Now, recently, I think you'll agree that since your merge with SIGN a lot of people have been quick to slate your tribe, do you think this wrangling on the externals is justified? *Vodka swig*

Amane. - Well, there are multiple views on this situation. We have got strong opinions from the leaders of Zombie, and so much so that they're willing to ask about it, in the externals, which, is, totally fair.
Players have never agreed with merges from the start, only once have I been part of a merge that was respect, but different world, different scenario, different people. That can be discussed at another time.

With Sign and Punch's case. We were approached by them. We (Punch) including myself where skeptical on the merge. We where punch, not some tribal-hugs tribe.. We knew, the merge was tactically sound, it would put us past all the tribes in the case of dominance.
We knew it'd stunt our growth and not benefit us by going to war, which would have been the Plan B option. So we discussed it for a long time, sat all the players that where forwarded by the Sign Leadership to be included in the merge.

After the merge, we would prepare ourselves for the onslaught on the externals. Personally, I didn't expect such rage from the movement, maybe people are against it as we have progressed faster than
other tribes and gained a rank, that we might not statistically deserve?

From the point of view from within Punch.

I would say, I totally agree with the move, of course I would, if not I doubt it would have gone ahead. I myself am not keen on quick merges, so gaining the trust of Sign before the merge was essential. Now we have a solid tribe, working together, nearing control of 3K's, instead of dominating 1, like most top 20 tribes are still doing.

From outside of Punch

I can see totally why this is flamed upon. Before the merge, Punch was respect as a "not to be messed with tribe", then they merged with their close neighbor? "What is up with that".. "Wow, now they're rank 2", "bad stats", "tribalhugs", "looking for the easy option".
All of these I have heard, all of them I can understand. I would most likely agree with the, "flamers", only if I was not part of Punch. As I would not know the whole story. But, saying that, I would get my information together before making such judgmental comments like others have done. Half do not know the situation and read the first post in a thread and the last thing, which is generally a quote against the Punch merge.

So all in all, people are allowed to flame, but. To the other leaders out there in W54. Put yourself in Punch's and Sign's position, and you had all the details and knew what we knew at the time, I can safely say, 80% of you would have gone ahead with the decision.

Players on the externals, will always flame against a roll, which is not looked upon wisely, they'll get more supporters, and followers to agree with them. Nobody likes to be shouted or questioned upon. If you're to stick up for a "tribe movement", it will generally be in a thread that is against the movement, so you'd be less likely to go against what is said, as you'll be hated upon. Nobody wants that.

Troubled Wendy - You mentioned in your answer the notion that people like to flame tribe that emerges as a power overnight. Would you agree that envy (see what I did here? envy..green!) plays some part in such spurning, that they resent the fact that PUNCH! now holds so much influence without truly being proven?

You said that 80% of people would do the same, is that you basically saying - 'we took the opportunity and you would do the same'?

In answering Your first question, yes, I think that some players that had worked hard to get there tribes to such rank, and with "x" ODA, will feel slight envy and jealousy. It is human emotion, too see ones tribe effortlessly jump from rank 200 - rank 2 in a matter of a 2 weeks is seriously annoying for one not in the tribe. There is no such thing as a free meal the saying goes, but we have broken that and proven that there is, people will envy this, rewards for minimal effort do not grow on trees. Punch and Sign were lucky enough to be in a such situation where a merge was a good move.

Yes, I am saying, that, obviously there is a bit of us inside that will be saying, yeaa, go for it, and another part saying, no. Some people will go with the yeaa, and more often than not go against themselves. Gaining two K's, and evolving faster than any other tribe on W54, and at this stage, is almost a no-brainer, as long as you know who you're recruiting.

Also, following our actions, we have notice many other tribes also doing the same as us, not sure, if they're following foot, or thinking, "it worked for them, it'll work for us".

Troubled Wendy - Ok - serious question this time, are you male of female? I was never able to figure this out.

Amane. - No comment.

Troubled Wendy - OMG. No. You are a bit of the both? Like Lady Gaga?

Amane. - what?

Troubled Wendy - P-P-Poker Face, P-P poker face.

The editor says: It is at this point that Troubled Wendy went to get her medication, the interview continues some time later with 'V for Valth'.

Troubled Wendy - Ok - lets move on from the merge, and focus on the scenarios that it bought to your door. One 'flashpoint' that is often pointed out is K34, it's seen as a melting pot or target of some pretty big tribes. Are you worried about this? On that same note, What do you make of PARTY? rivals?

V for Valth - Before this merge K-34 was out of Punch! leadership's interest but now we're getting to know our frontline players there and trying to gain ground. By looking at map, STRH has the slightest presence at north of K-34 yet they choosed to go on us. We've currently taken all the big villages they had in K-35, and now we're eating their northern villages aswell. So, for now we intend to take STRH villages to gain ground, Party! and Act1 members are not in our way so we can bring the war to the centre of K-34 without getting into a quarrel with them. But of course - if they wish we will be prepared to defend.

Party! is mainly based on K-43 as you know, and they have worse relations with other tribes. We dont see them as rivals for the time being and I dont think they see us as the biggest threat in K-34. I personally have good relations with some of their players and we are trying to help each other now, so there will be a long time until we face them imo.

Troubled Wendy - Since the merge, you've been given a pedastal in many way, people now look at PUNCH! and expect something. Do you think this is to be expected, fair? To this end - where do you see the tribe, and indeed yourself, in six-months time?

V for Valiums - I'm sure Punch! will satisy everyone's expectations. When we first founded this tribe it was an usual rim tribe but we made our way to top15 before the merge, and gained ground at our home continent by wars. We proved that Punch is not an ordinary tribe and now we're even stronger.

I dont see a problem with having high expectations. Other tribes around us have merged aswell, but by opening the merge season and doing it with an external announcement we put ourselves under the spotlight, and we wont have a problem with the attention since we have such a hardworking council.

I think we will always stay at top 5, and will be respected as a fighter tribe. As for me, I want to be a part of this great tribe and maybe gain some personal respect too =)

Troubled Wendy - Well, you've been very good hosts for my questions so far, and for that Im gratefull! To finish then, the discussion topic of this issue is about young players. If you were to give any one sentence of advice to a budding young leader: what would you say?

V for Valth - My leading style is by reaching a consensus, I never give orders individually and listen to every voice at our big council. So my advice to young leaders will be: Always value others' opinions and dont be afraid to admit your mistakes.

And there you have it... FOX News Corporation in no way endorses the use of merging or any form of friendly nature in this game. However, we also believe a tribe should be allowed to fail before that label is put on them, and not a moment before. We learnt this lesson when dealing with Saddam Hussein, we reported him dead when he was in fact alive – FOX news blames South Park and Vodka for this – both products of the Russians. You wouldn’t want to repeat our fail surely?

And that folks is the bottom line. Feel free to send comments – as long as they agree with us. (Joke - all comments in the thread please - on both this article and the overall publication, no matter how harsh.) [/spoil]

In-depth - The young leaders of TW! (Any suggestions welcome - 50% done on this) - Expected 9/02/2011

History Discussion - Grab yer Axe! - Who were the Real Axemen? - Expected 9/02/2011

[spoil]

The Real Axe men – By Professor SpearBrain

[FONT=&quot]Axes
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Something that’s always been of interest to us here in FOX news is the relation of some of the things in this humble browser game. Many of the principles within have at some time been replicated in real life, from the belief that religion helped fighting ability to the scorched earth policies of destroying someone’s farm. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Of course – many features are totally unrelated to true medieval life, no medieval king (to our knowledge! – Might have to ask our sponsor) ever sniped a train. But either way – during the ‘historical articles’ we will be looking at such topics. I know there are a lot of people out there who will just go ‘yea...History...Skiiiiip’ but there are also a few history buffs out there – and that’s what inspired FOX news to include these articles. .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So where to start! Well, I think we should start with something simple – The bread and butter of any TW player worth his salt, the Axe-men.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Who were they? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In TW they were – and are - the countless millions that have lost their virtual lives charging headlong into stone walls, wooden palisades or the nearest barbarian village in search of something to kill or loot. By nature they are fast and aggressive, gone in a flash. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sound familiar, where have we seen this before? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The coastal villages of the British Isles would definitely be able to tell you, go back to the 8th-11th century and the threat of a Viking raid was a very common occurrence. Everyone has heard the stories, how they came across the North Sea in their longboats and proceeded to raid whatever target looked ripe for the picking – not all of that is strictly true. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let me explain in a way we’ll all understand! The Vikings at first started ‘farming’ areas, and when they got bored of killing, they settled, but still kept some farms! Namely places like Scotland and Wales.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This map shows what I mean!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
vikingfarmingmap.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Above: The Farming script of the Vikings Tribe.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But enough about the Vikings, what about the Axe! The most common Axe used in battle by the Vikings was a Dane Axe – which is basically a spear, but instead of the pointy thing that could have your eyes out, they had a broad sharp bit that could have your head off. Some of the crazier/ more blood-thirsty Vikings used a hand axe called ‘Skeggox’ in Norse. These things were more compact, not much different to the axe we still chop fire-wood with today. The bigger Vikings would use a Broadaxe, these are famous for being adopted as the weapon used by executioners to chop off heads before the guillotine was invented. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Forget ‘Thargorad’s Battle Axe’ Famous individual Viking Battle Axes include – [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skull-Splitter - Was an axe that was particularly adept at...Splitting open skulls.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leg- Lopper – An axe that once was swung with such force that the enemy lost both his legs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Priest Butcher – Need I say more? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shield Shafter – Cut right through a shield. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moving on through history![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As warfare developed and different tactics were used, Axes became less common. But they still had their uses, the ‘Huscarls’ of medieval times were one bunch of people that never forgot how to use the battle axes, and they proved that at the famous ‘Battle of Hastings’ in 1066. This was the pivotal battle that saw the end of Anglo-Saxon rule, conquered by William the Conqueror, the Norman/Breton king – or in modern day terms... France.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Frankbert the Fox[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says! – France you say? Not our proudest moment one admits. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Though spears were now the most common weapons, followed by swords, the Axe did make a few cameo appearances in medieval times, not least by cavalry. One very famous person known for preferring the Battle-Axe both on foot and on-horse was King Richard the Lion heart, one of the leaders of the Christian side of the crusades. It’s an interesting prospect that the main weapon in TW, was hardly used in the time the game is based in. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
richardthelionheart.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Above: Richard The Lion Heart at the Battle of Jaffa.
[/FONT]

As cavalry charges and knights became the norm, it was about time that someone had the idea of combining the finer points of a Spear and an axe to create the Halberd, or ‘dismount weapon’ designed to have the reach of a spear with the punch of an axe. They are still used for ceremonial purposes today! Like the snazzy guy at the Vatican below demonstrates.

theswissguard.jpg

Above: The Swiss Guard. Ceremonial and colourful!

Another modern use of axes today is by Special Forces Groups, in particular American ones, who sometimes carry tomahawks with them. (Yes! This is true! And No, I did not get this from Call of Duty; I’ve never played the game!) It is a fact.

So there you go – the humble axe!

Professor SpearBrain - [/spoil]

Spotlight - Fifteen Minutes of Sellsword commenting on something or other. Expected 10/02/2011

Competition - Few games, with plenty PP up for grabs. [spoil]

A guided tour of the Pub! – By Bryn the Barman

Pnawn Da Boio – Good day! My section of the ‘FOX NEWS’ issues will be just like my pub – full of cheap thrills and leaves a dry taste in our mouth.

Today the Editor – being the imperialist tea-pot lover from over the border that she is, has asked me kindly to give you a tour of my establishment. We have quite a few characters in here I’ll warn you now, but they’re fine if you get to know them. One golden rule is never to interrupt them on Rugby day; we have a memorial garden out the back for those who have.

Thomas – Thomas is said to be as old as the valleys themselves, he is also stagnant. When this pub was built five hundred years ago, Thomas was born, he’s been sitting there ever since. Every ten years or so he walks up to the bar and orders his favourite tipple (drink) which is Coca Cola zero – no one quite understands why. He also likes roasted nuts, tap the table twice and he’ll open his mouth - we feed him twice a day.
Being so old has given Thomas a fountain of knowledge about past worlds, some of the articles he’ll be giving in to the issues are along the lines of!

- Past Past Greats!
- Aliases revealed!
- Unconfirmed (and often juicy) Rumours
- Famous Quotes, RL and TW

The poet- No one knows his real name, only that he speaks in rhyme. No one knows his real purpose, but his publications are sublime. Fan-made stories - and poems galore, the locals they cheer, when he comes through the door.
And if he sees a story, that wobbles his hat, he’ll put in here; do you like the sound of that?

-Off-topic (submitted by you) stories.
- Writing competitions. PP prizes.
- Funny IGM’s

Pastor Paul – The legendary Pastor Paul, ex-communicated for mocking Newbs and peeing in the pope’s can of Tango. He also took the vow of celibacy, but not through oath, but because he one said ‘If England wins us at Ruggers today ill castrate myself with these rusty scissors’ the score?
20-19 to England. Their first defeat in 5 years.
Crazy as he is, there is some good left in him, much like Anakin Skywalker. He runs the ‘adopt a newb’ scheme – which will be explained in the future.

-Funnyreports/fails. PP prizes.
- RL topics, sports in particular.
- Adopt a Newb

Of course, the pub also gets load of mystery guests. So expect to see much much more articles here, including surprise interviews and less serious stuff.

[/spoil]

Things lined up for next weeks issue!

-Another big tribe gives us an interview.
- TW the RPG! Explore noob village in its secrets in the RPG ive scripted exclusively for you.
- Quite a lot really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sellsword

I am looking forward to tuning in regularly to this news station. It has it all: eloquence, savvy reporters, the right questions, & the right people answering them. Thanks CE! Well worth the wait. Good interviews with the Punch! leadership, and a good combination of sharp and soft questions.

On a further note, it would help if people refrained from attempting to flame the people who were interviewed. If they can feel they can say what they think without suffering from assenine comments, I am sure it will be a very positive thing for both the news station, our entertainment, and future interviewees.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't surprise me if he has broken players leg already! :icon_wink:

Troubled Wendy said:
Troubled Wendy - Ok - serious question this time, are you male of female? I was never able to figure this out.

Amane. - No comment.

Troubled Wendy - OMG. No. You are a bit of the both? Like Lady Gaga?

Amane. - what?

Troubled Wendy - P-P-Poker Face, P-P poker face.

If you want to meet up and find out, just ask :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

On the other hand, will be looking forward to the sellsword interview, will be interesting :)

DeletedUser

It was a good read though didn't really bring anything new to light. Outside sources cannot really "judge" a tribe or leaders in-till A) You have to war with each B) You have to contact the leader a tribe which depending on the situation can be mis-leading. A personality, don't judge tribes because of to many unknown factors but it is a Pain not to defend my tribe on those forums because everyone would just flame and I'll end up making the tribe look worst...

DeletedUser

wow, are we the first ones? o.0

Thanks for the good job CE, it was a good read even though i knew the answers. I think if you keep doing interviews with more than one person from tribe it'll be better, so this change actually made the interview more entertaining imo.

Also as I've seen from other worlds there's just an interview thread, thats stickied and kept locked all the time, and there's another thread for everyone to talk about interviews. If you post next interview as 20th,30th reply it wont get much attention and this brilliant idea wont live for long.

tell my regards to valiums, whoever he is :p Gratz on the gj again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

great looking job and well thought out ...thank you for all the effort

the only question i have is when does k34 end up not being the rim with new players starting and the world growing sooner or later k34 wont be on the edge of the world maybe its time to just see what these guys can do they are not the only tribe that has ever merdged and they wont be the last ...but once more thank you for that issue and like many others we will look forward to the next

DeletedUser

tell my regards to valiums, whoever he is :p Gratz on the gj again :icon_wink:

I think he was joking on the Valium as that was the get-go name of the now renown Diazepam. :) And, I think we all know what Dz is used for. :)

Carlosmaster

Amane is a futanari...

Anyway, funny, made me laugh 'bit.

:)

DeletedUser

great looking job and well thought out ...thank you for all the effort

the only question i have is when does k34 end up not being the rim with new players starting and the world growing sooner or later k34 wont be on the edge of the world maybe its time to just see what these guys can do they are not the only tribe that has ever merdged and they wont be the last ...but once more thank you for that issue and like many others we will look forward to the next

K34? We're predominantly K24 and K25... One K up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

back on topic good read i never really follow the news but this makes for good chill time after work keep up the good work

+1 :icon_biggrin:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I feel like somehow we've lost touch of why the rim is called the rim.

But nevertheless, good read. A mile better than the so called blogger of this world who said in one of his comments to his own articles:

"The top tribe opinions of my own; I have to be unbiased, to be honest I dont really follow the top tribes, mainly the top players."

Hopefully we lose the useless illusion of some official world blogger and get some more forum activity going within the w54. Some may criticize the forum at times for a number of reasons, but there is no doubt that the excitement and activity of a world are often linked to the forum.

DeletedUser

Bloodhood give the blogger some credit remember these guys dont get paid for what they do

its there free time they give up.
but yes its nice to get some live into the fourm that is a good read and well presented

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Bloodhood give the blogger some credit remember these guys dont get paid for what they do

its there free time they give up.
but yes its nice to get some live into the fourm that is a good read and well presented

Can't really give credit for:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/01/26/world-54-world-stats-happy-australia-day/

I have no problem with time restraints and real life. I do have a problem with someone taking the spotlight on several opportunities, promising the world, and then giving what is more of an insult.

DeletedUser

back on topic good read i never really follow the news but this makes for good chill time after work keep up the good work

+1 :icon_biggrin:

W54 Blog will get better, and yes, you do need to respect the fact they do not have to write it, and also, you don't have to read it..

Sellsword

W54 Blog will get better, and yes, you do need to respect the fact they do not have to write it, and also, you don't have to read it..

That argument ("you don't have to read it") is not valid, as everyone here is here of their own free will. Nobody makes anybody do anything around here -- you being an aristo in Punch!, me being in Zombie, or the bloggger doing the blogging: we're all volunteers. He gets judged on merit, and if he posts nothing of value, then I say unsticky the thread and on to the next one. Easy come, easy go.

DeletedUser96310

Woot!!

Sounds very promising and done correctly, very interesting and entertaining. Looking forward to our first Fox News Report. :)